MMT Community
May 23, 2017, 06:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Height? What is your future height?, Where are you going?, Method?  (Read 151216 times)
kururu
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2014, 10:30:04 AM »

Height : 154cm
Future height : 167~170cm
Japan
DeBastiani & iskd

Iskd diary in Japan. 2014/10/14~
http://2014lengthening.blogspot.com
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #361 on: October 06, 2014, 03:12:40 PM »

Hi, this is my first post

Current height: 5'11'' (180 cm)
Future height: 6'2''  (187. 8 cm)
method: internal - tibia and also femur
when: 2016 (tibia) and 2018 (femur) i'll try to keep my proportions
where: probably China, based on financial circumstances.
wingspam: about 187-189 cm

Sorry for the off, but is it only me that think it is insane for someone who is already 5.11 to want LL in both femur and tibia and all that for only 7cm?
Lets say that 5-6cm (that are in the safe zone for only one surgery) are not enough for this guy?
I really think that LL has much more drawbacks than benefits in these heights (you gain almost nothing for all the risks) but having 2 LL's and sacrifice 2-3 years of your life for 7cm when you are already above average, is beyond logic.

Sorry again for the offtopic but these (fortunately rare) cases show how shallow and simplemided some people are.

live strong
aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »

Szia 183cm . . 
Szeretném által 188
Én megyek Oroszországba vagy Csehország
Azt akarom, hogy a nő 5cm.  Nagyon boldog vagyok, erre a . . .  álmom . . .  Tudom, hogy a magasság nem kicsi, de a barátaim 185-6 és minden nő nagyon magasság 178-180
aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2014, 09:06:16 AM »

Quote from: aerys01 link=topic=56. msg101219#msg101219 date=1413795737
Hi i'm 183cm. . 
I would by 188cm
I going to russia or Czech Republic
I want to by grow 5cm.  I'm very happy for this. . .  my dream. . .  I know that hight not small but my friends 185-6 and all woman is very hight 178-180
sorry for last comment is not english
Phazon-Monado
MMT Member

Credibility 0

"Turn the lights down, I'm having trouble hearing"

« Reply #364 on: December 12, 2014, 09:29:40 AM »

Height: 170 cm (5'7")
Future Height: 195 cm (6'4"~6'5")

Where: Don't know for sure yet, but Beijing seems like the right place to go.

Method: Not entirely sure yet on what internal and external mean in this context, but I'll try a mixture of nutrition, growth hormones, and stretching exercises leading up to a leg-lengthening operation, I'm not sure how effective it'll all be in the end (Aside from the operation itself) but it's worth a shot.

Thoughts: I've been researching height enhancement for a little while, but I really want to learn a whole lot more, I do want to be at least 190 cm, although I'd understand if even that was beyond my reach, I am an ambitious man after all.

Height: 170cm (5'7")
Reach: 177cm (69")
Goal height: 182cm ~ 185cm (5'11" ~ 6'1")
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #365 on: December 12, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »

Height: 170 cm (5'7")
Future Height: 195 cm (6'4"~6'5")

Where: Don't know for sure yet, but Beijing seems like the right place to go.

Method: Not entirely sure yet on what internal and external mean in this context, but I'll try a mixture of nutrition, growth hormones, and stretching exercises leading up to a leg-lengthening operation, I'm not sure how effective it'll all be in the end (Aside from the operation itself) but it's worth a shot.

Thoughts: I've been researching height enhancement for a little while, but I really want to learn a whole lot more, I do want to be at least 190 cm, although I'd understand if even that was beyond my reach, I am an ambitious man after all.

Hi, nice to meet you!

I think 25cm is too much. You will spend YEARS just recovering from lengthening, and if you are currently well proportioned, you might look out of proportion at that height.

Personally, I would love it if I could lengthen to 189 or 190. But I don't plan on being any taller than 186 because of proportions (178 wingspan for example). I would also be happy to accept my height at 180.

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
Phazon-Monado
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #366 on: December 12, 2014, 05:01:27 PM »

Quote from: srimech123 link=topic=56. msg102348#msg102348 date=1418400656
Hi, nice to meet you!

I think 25cm is too much.  You will spend YEARS just recovering from lengthening, and if you are currently well proportioned, you might look out of proportion at that height.

Personally, I would love it if I could lengthen to 189 or 190.  But I don't plan on being any taller than 186 because of proportions (178 wingspan for example).  I would also be happy to accept my height at 180.

Nice to meet you too, As I did say up there, I can settle for 190 cm, which is also a bit more attainable because I only recently turned 19 and am still growing, I hope to squeeze the most height out of my last chunk of time growing, so hopefully I can still knock a few centimeters off the LL operation.
Besides, my friends are all younger than me, so I'll just make 'em call me Daddy long legs, lol.

GrewTallerInKurgan
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2014, 05:35:48 PM »

Nice to meet you too, As I did say up there, I can settle for 190 cm, which is also a bit more attainable because I only recently turned 19 and am still growing, I hope to squeeze the most height out of my last chunk of time growing, so hopefully I can still knock a few centimeters off the LL operation.
Besides, my friends are all younger than me, so I'll just make 'em call me Daddy long legs, lol.
your goals are unrealistic and no ethical doctor would lengthen you that much with your starting height.

A lot of guys come here as dreamers. The cost alone would be astronomical and you'd literally be shutting down your life for a few years.

Not to mention, you would look freakish with adding nearly 10 inches of length to your legs with a short torso and arms
Phazon-Monado
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #368 on: December 12, 2014, 06:41:03 PM »

Quote from: GrewTallerInKurgan link=topic=56. msg102351#msg102351 date=1418405748
your goals are unrealistic and no ethical doctor would lengthen you that much with your starting height. 

A lot of guys come here as dreamers.  The cost alone would be astronomical and you'd literally be shutting down your life for a few years.

Not to mention, you would look freakish with adding nearly 10 inches of length to your legs with a short torso and arms

Well it all depends on how things play out, if I stop growing soon then I will go for maybe just 178-180, but until I know what my final natural height is I can't make a final decision.  If I'm going to go through such an operation then I want to get the most I possibly can out of it, But I'm not going to be unreasonable about this, you guys know what you're doing more than I do, so I'll just accept your advice.

KirP1
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #369 on: December 12, 2014, 06:52:30 PM »

people that thinks that they are going to be 25cm taller are stupids, no way you could be that
GrewTallerInKurgan
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #370 on: December 12, 2014, 07:36:28 PM »

Well it all depends on how things play out, if I stop growing soon then I will go for maybe just 178-180, but until I know what my final natural height is I can't make a final decision.  If I'm going to go through such an operation then I want to get the most I possibly can out of it, But I'm not going to be unreasonable about this, you guys know what you're doing more than I do, so I'll just accept your advice.

The main this is having realistic goals/expectations and sticking to them. I can only speak on tibia lengthening since thats the surgery I did. I think 6-8CM is ideal. After 6CM the complications increase rapidly.

Another thing. Set a realistic goal and stick to it. Many quit early because they can't deal with the pain. There was a guy recently at ilizarov center that had a start height of 152-153CM. His goal was 8 I believe and he quit at 4 because of the pain.
Phazon-Monado
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #371 on: December 12, 2014, 07:41:10 PM »

Quote from: GrewTallerInKurgan link=topic=56. msg102356#msg102356 date=1418412988
The main this is having realistic goals/expectations and sticking to them.  I can only speak on tibia lengthening since thats the surgery I did.  I think 6-8CM is ideal.  After 6CM the complications increase rapidly.

Another thing.  Set a realistic goal and stick to it.  Many quit early because they can't deal with the pain.  There was a guy recently at ilizarov center that had a start height of 152-153CM.  His goal was 8 I believe and he quit at 4 because of the pain.

I understand, I'll be more realistic from now on, but I do hope for something at least somewhat significant

Afonso
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #372 on: December 13, 2014, 12:00:54 AM »

I understand, I'll be more realistic from now on, but I do hope for something at least somewhat significant

Its easy to throw CMs around before doing LL. Its when you're in the thick of it and you've:

Gone weeks without proper sleep
Isolated and socially disconnected because you can't walk
Living with pain that never goes away
Put your life on hold

That's when you appreciate the true value of each CMs.  I did 8cm and that was very tough I can't imagine 25.  I think you need to rethink your goal.
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #373 on: December 16, 2014, 12:45:45 AM »

A lot of guys come here as dreamers. The cost alone would be astronomical and you'd literally be shutting down your life for a few years.

Well said.

Some people here not only have unrealistic expectations but sometimes I think they have mental problems to want to be very tall (as 1,90) even though they born short, without considering the risks, the complications (that will have for sure if then lengthen that much) and the weird looking body (20 cm added to legs will look ridiculous to the vast majority of people).

Why are you so obsessed about height some of you?
I became 1,77 from 1,69 and my life drastically changed.
Moreover, if I was lets say 1,80-82, I wouldn't even think about more cm's added, even if I could have them without effort with a magical way.
So, why someone who is 1,70 would risk so much to look ridiculously disproportionate at 1,90, and with his feet capable of much less things than before???
As if he does one LL and go to 1,77, or even two and get to 1,82 (without much risks) isn't enough!

Think logical people, LL is not a game and also, being very tall is not attractive for the most of people.
Maybe some of you should consider goind to a psychologist before thinking about LL.

live strong
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #374 on: June 14, 2015, 07:47:28 AM »

I'm 160 cm tall and I'm going to do 13-14cm LLwith 2 operations
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #375 on: June 14, 2015, 08:58:23 AM »

I'm 160 cm tall and I'm going to do 13-14cm LLwith 2 operations

Wish177 why don't you post a mockup you can get better opinions on your proportions.  Or just post a picture standing and I'll do the mockup if you want. Proportions seem to be a concern for you.
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #376 on: June 14, 2015, 12:57:00 PM »

Wish177 why don't you post a mockup you can get better opinions on your proportions.  Or just post a picture standing and I'll do the mockup if you want. Proportions seem to be a concern for you.
That would have been awesome of you, I'll post it when I get the chance.
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2015, 12:57:13 AM »

That would have been awesome of you, I'll post it when I get the chance.

I've done so many mock-ups of myself that I can crank out the pixel math and editing in like 2 minutes now. Also when you take the picture make sure that you are standing straight with your arms and hands relaxed to the side like you are waiting in line at the bank. It gives us a more accurate feel of your proportions.  I always though it was weird when people did mock-ups with fists in their hands/or fingers pointed straight down like a karate robot.
ilizarovgirl
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

Sky's the limit so I am reaching for the stars.

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2015, 06:03:10 PM »

My original height: 151cm

Surgery in 2009.  Ilizarov frames +10cm on my tibias.

My current height: 161cm

Desired height 171cm(will be beyond perfect)

I am planning femural lengthening with Precice but due to costs I hope to do it in next 7-8 years.  I also hope by this time Precice will allow +10cm on femurs.   

start height: 151cm(4'11.5")
03/07/2009-30/03/2010 Ilizarov frames on tibias,+10cm

current height: 161cm(5'3.5")
31/03/2015-26/06/2015 Ilizarov on the right foot, club foot correction

desired height: 171cm(5'7.5")
increase
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2015, 09:08:51 PM »

hi ilizarovgirl
you lengthened 10cm tibia in only one step?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.