MMT Community
February 22, 2017, 10:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height Survey - Is 6' the perfect height?  (Read 85294 times)
otaku123
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »

^ Agreed, there's lots of variables for attraction and honestly as long your not midget height is just another +1

Other things that could effect your attraction level,

your face, the way you dress, your hair, your career, how good you are in bed, your body build, how funny you are, your eyes, yada yada, skin color (lots of people have preferences)

I have a friend who's 5' 7" and got into learning how to be a pickup artist. Now he does so much better then either of my tall friends with females. So unless your a midget work on everything else if you want to attract females. If your 5'10" and built or 6'1" and average the 5'10" guy is going to be much more attractive and dominant looking. Built guys are also much more rarer then taller guys. I'm personally doing this to bring myself to average height just for self satisfaction. I'm going for a built body and am not interested in being taller then average as it does nothing and there's always going to be other people who are taller then you. It's a mind fk game that I'd rather not play lol.
exclide
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »

If your 5'10" and built or 6'1" and average the 5'10" guy is going to be much more attractive
Not true. That's a matter of preference.
raoniclegs
MMT Member

Credibility 3

"image is everything" andre agassi

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2014, 05:54:18 PM »

im 5"10 and in very good shape, problem is at average height you can easily overbuilt your body hence you end with poor aesthetics, at 6"1 you can fill out all you want you will remain svelt anyways, i have never bulk beyond 170lbs lean, but many people thought i was in the 200-210 range whith clothes on, some people even said i was becoming extremely wide (implicit here "because you are not tall" Angry ) so each individual is different for me 6ft is the bare minimiun height at which one can be very muscular and remain aesthetic
awildaw
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2016, 12:40:25 AM »

I personally believe that 6' is the perfect height, although considerations have to be made as a person should look proportional.
Ken
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2016, 03:23:01 AM »

If you work in the show business (actor, male model) it's better to be 185-193 cm;
Another factor is the country.
And another factor is the age: a man tall 179cm in USA, today has a respectable hight.  In the next 15+ years it will be under the averange;

I think in developed country 5. 11-6. 2 are the golden range; I prefer to be around 190cm.
Anyway statistics said, few girls like man taller than 6. 4, and model agency don't want male taller than 6. 4, and woman taller than 6. 0;

Many top actor and male model are 183-187 today.

Totall;
Totally;
Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2016, 06:08:51 AM »

5'11-6'2 is the height range for most models and hollywood stars.

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
Ken
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2016, 10:43:29 AM »

New generation are at least 183cm.
Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Johnny Depp.
I am talking about actor and especially male model born after the 1985.
180cm is the minumun heigth for a male model;
I can give some links, but I have to search on internet;

Totall;
Totally;
Ken
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2016, 10:44:36 AM »

Quote from: Ken link=topic=5728. msg107936#msg107936 date=1462272209

Correction: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Johnny Depp.  ARE THE OLD GENERATION

Totall;
Totally;
theophilo
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2016, 12:30:31 PM »

Quote from: Ken link=topic=5728. msg107936#msg107936 date=1462272209

brad pitt cloony and depp are no 5'11
Seriously, Depp looks like a 5'7 5'8 guy (see comments on Celebheights) and he dont look tall with Vanessa Paradis
Cloony could be 5'10
Hollywood celebrities lies a lot about their height
And 6'3 is the perfect height, no one will dwarfed you
see 6'2 Muhammed Ali with Wilt Chamberlain (2,15 cm), he is perfect for me

And 183 is the minimum height for many model agency like Elite
theophilo
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2016, 12:32:57 PM »

But model agency lies a lot too.  See Cara Delevingne at 173 cm but described as a dwarf  Huh? (most current height on modelling)
Ken
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2016, 01:44:27 PM »

Quote from: theophilo link=topic=5728. msg107938#msg107938 date=1462278631

brad pitt cloony and depp are no 5'11
Seriously, Depp looks like a 5'7 5'8 guy (see comments on Celebheights) and he dont look tall with Vanessa Paradis
Cloony could be 5'10
Hollywood celebrities lies a lot about their height
And 6'3 is the perfect height, no one will dwarfed you
see 6'2 Muhammed Ali with Wilt Chamberlain (2,15 cm), he is perfect for me

And 183 is the minimum height for many model agency like Elite

You are right.
READ MY 'ERRATA CORRIGE' about 'Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Johnny Depp':
Correction: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Johnny Depp.   ARE THE OLD GENERATION.

I have read Depp is 177cm; Pitt 180cm, Cloney 180cm (anyway clooney look 3cm shorter than Pitt, maybe this have postural reasons; maybe the posture of Clooney is wrost than the posture of Pitt, and/or maybe George are aging faster then clooney).  see the links
https://www. google. it/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=clooney+look+shorter+than+pitt&btnG=Search&oq=&gs_l=&gws_rd=cr&ei=qacoV_nqJIj_UNXVIQ

I think people have two heigth: postural heigth and "measure-height";
When we measure our heigth we assume the best posture we can; but usually we have not this posture.  The posture of some people sucks, they have a little of "cifosis" and "lordosis";

I agree with you: in the show business world, 6. 2-6. 3 are good.
In the 1990 model agency, discharge some male higher than 6. 2 because to tall (upper limit); now agency accept male tall 6. 3 too. 

Anyway in the real world some girl think you are too tall if you are taller then 188cm.
On the internet some guy tall 188+ cm, think they are too tall.  They wanna be max 185cm.   

I think, the averange heigth between male athlete and model, in developed country, say USA, are 5+ cm higher than the averange heigth of the 'ordinary' people.
So we have to do two different discourses for the real world and for the world of the  "show business and sport", we have to add 5+ cm, maybe 7cm.
The averange heigth of the top10 male model (supermodel) are 187. 5cm, read this site:
hxxp: www. malemodelscene. net/top-30-male-models/top-10/

Muhammed Ali (191cm) can be considered too tall by many girls in the ordinary world. 

Some Links
https://models. com/help/005-what_are_requirements. html
hxxp: www. newmodels. com/height. html
https://indianmalemodels. me/how-to-become-a-model/
www. malemodelscene. net/top-30-male-models/top-10/
https://models. com/rankings/ui/Top50Men/

Google
https://www. google. it/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&
q=male+model+averange+heigth&btnG=Search&oq=&gs_l=&gws_rd=cr&ei=46AoV9H_JMysU-melegH#q=male+model+average+height&newwindow=1&start=10

https://www. google. it/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=male+model+averange+heigth&btnG=Search&oq=&gs_l=&gws_rd=cr&ei=46AoV9H_JMysU-melegH#newwindow=1&q=male+model++height+requirement

https://www. google. it/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=lisp+of+super+male+model&btnG=Search&oq=&gs_l=&gws_rd=cr&ei=QqYoV_nAHIv2UrX8t5AE#newwindow=1&q=list+of+super+male+model

https://www. google. it/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=lisp+of+super+male+model&btnG=Search&oq=&gs_l=&gws_rd=cr&ei=QqYoV_nAHIv2UrX8t5AE#newwindow=1&q=list+of+super+male+model+height

Totall;
Totally;
Ken
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2016, 02:21:48 PM »

Some statistics.
Girls with averange heigth, prefer man tall  6. 1-6. 2 (around 187cm)
hxxp: www. heightdb. com/blog/ideal-male-height
hxxp: www. girlsaskguys. com/fashion-style/q567447-ladies-what-your-ideal-height-for-man
hxxp: research. similarminds. com/romantic-height-preferences-in-men-and-women/227

An article on the telegraph or dailymail (I don't remember, and I have lost the link), said
girls wanna man tall 20cm higher then them.
man wanna girl shorter 13cm;
Usually the difference is 12-13 cm

Totall;
Totally;
Ken
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2016, 02:56:38 PM »

Google Image: actor heigth chart
https://www. google. it/search?q=actor+height
hxxp: www. vulture. com/2015/12/how-tall-are-the-new-movie-heartthrobs. html
hxxp: pixel. nymag. com/imgs/daily/vulture/2015/12/04/04-height-chart. jpg

hxxp: www. vulture. com/2014/06/hollywood-leading-men-height-graphic. html
hxxp: pixel. nymag. com/content/dam/daily/vulture/2014/06/20/20-comparative-height. jpg

Actor and famous people around 6' 1''
hxxp: www. astrotheme. com/heights/6%271

Totall;
Totally;
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2016, 01:52:37 PM »

$1000000 is the perfect height. IF you are $1000000, you can have any girl...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.