MMT Community
October 22, 2017, 01:47:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden - External Tibias - Dr. Sarin - 2013 - I finally did it, it's my turn!  (Read 324811 times)
growsoon
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #1760 on: February 23, 2016, 11:23:11 PM »

Hello Sweden: I am sorry to hear it. Hope you can recovery it soon.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #1761 on: February 24, 2016, 01:02:08 PM »

Sweden, your videos look very good. It's not obvious from you proportions that you did LL. It's also hard to see that you have any pain when you move, although you do look a little stiff when doing some kicks. Still, I'm sure you move better than 95% of adult males in the world.

I have to say that some of the pain you have could be because of the rods in your body. Almost everyone I have known who did LL had a marked improvement after there rods were removed, even many years later. Have you found a local orthopedic doctor who knows anything about LL or who might be able to help you?
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #1762 on: February 28, 2016, 05:06:34 PM »

Nothing really new.

Still have bad X-legs which I'm trying to fight. Still have the nails in my legs.

Can't really run as a person should. Right foot is destroyed since it was broken bc of X-legs. Aches and pain every day, no exceptions. Knees hurt on the inside bc of X-legs and it WILL develop arthritis in time. Ankles ache every morning and there is a enormous stretch in my calfs all the time when I stand up.

I shouldn't have done 7cm. Dr Sarin should have taken my concerns of X-legs more serious.

If I want to do sports I need tramadol. I'm slow as never before and move like an old man. It's embarrassing.

I don't have any muscles on my legs, still, and when I try heavy squats my feet and ankle stops me. Also the biomechanics is all wrong now so I get severe back pain in my lower back when I try it. Just terrible.
All bc of X-legs and short muscles/tendons in my lower legs.

This won't get any better now. This is my life.
The price tag of becoming 179cm.

Sweden I'm sorry to hear all these.
But keep calm my friend.

X legs is something that can be completely fixed. Of course yo should put Ilizarov again but not more that 1-2 months and you'll be ok.
Very short muscles is another problem that can be fixed with a surgery (ATL or gastrocnemius release) but I'm sure that if you work hard your flexibility you are gonna be fine.
I have the exact opposite problem, my tendons feel loose because my doctor lengthened my achilles tendon more than he should and I have to build really big calves to be back to completely normal again. I'm improving and I walk good but I can't run for long and like you, I walk not so fast as other people and also my balance is a bit off.
But I will work my calves more and more and if in about a year I dont have a good result I'm even thinking of a new small tibia lengthening (1,5-2 cm max) to make my tendons-gastrocnemius length normal again.

So don't get dissappointed, every problem you have can be fixed.
You'll never be normal again, nor I nor anyone that did LL (especially after 5cm or people who did femur and tibia LL) but someone doesn't face great complications (bone infections or nerve damage) then everything else can be fixed and of course he could live normal but without the athletic ampilities he had preLL.

Keep strong dude and think wisely, nothing is so bad in your case. Wink

live strong
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #1763 on: March 07, 2016, 04:21:22 PM »

Thanks for the positive words.

I'm having a check up next Tuesday so then I'll see what I need to do.

Everything takes forever here in Sweden.

Yesterday I ran 7km and it ached a lot in my knees. I got a new ache too that scares me a little. Hurts a bit all the time.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 375

« Reply #1764 on: March 07, 2016, 07:46:40 PM »

He Sweden,

Get your nails out. I had mine out two months ago & I feel better than ever. Running if sooo much better without the nails.

Tall

Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #1765 on: March 07, 2016, 08:19:44 PM »

Alright. I will push for getting the nails out.

I was just down at the gym, cycling for 20 minutes and cross fit machine for 10 minutes. Left knee is not working anymore. Hurts too much. I tried 200kg in the leg press but after 3 times it was impossible. I had to stop.

The nails are coming out now. Every doctor here in Sweden says that the nails stay in the legs for the rest of your life. Only in rare cases, they remove them.
That's why I kept mine.

I will push for surgery to fix my X-legs and have the nails removed.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
El Pili Pili
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1766 on: August 27, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »

Hi Sweden how are you doing man?

Do you know when you're going to remove the nails? :)

Height : 171cm (at night)
Target : 177cm
Method : LON in India or Beijing : depending on the amount of money saved until 2017!
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #1767 on: February 26, 2017, 05:06:06 AM »

Please suggest me some good doctors in India.  I don't want any complications.  I met few last week but not sure from whom I should get this surgery done. 
BillyMoore
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1768 on: April 19, 2017, 12:11:03 AM »

Awesome diary Sweden.  You inspire me.  How's the progress going on?
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.