MMT Community
August 22, 2017, 08:22:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Has the information on this forum made you more OR less likely to have Leg Lengthening?
It has made me more likely to have it.
It has made me less likely to have it.
It has made no difference to me whatsoever.
I just come here to entertain myself by reading about crazy people.
This forum is irresponsible and should be closed down immediately!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has this forum made you more or less likely to have LL?  (Read 46503 times)
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »

actually it doscouraged me from doing it. atleast for now:) Because of the horror stories and pictures and etc. I am only 5'4 and a male. There is 90% chance that I am not going to have it. This forum made me more at peace and accept my height  Grin

Well, I'm glad that it has been useful to you Smiley

Demeter
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »

Hi MMT,

Much, much more likely to have it.  This is the only place that you can build up a realistic COMPLETE picture of what is involved in this procedure.  I now feel that I know exactly how much money I need, the trauma involved, which doctor to choose, how to deal with boredom, and what results to expect.

I can say that for the most part I have been enormously encouraged by this site, and if I had the money and the time right now I would be booking an operation.

Great job MMT, it's people like you and sites like these that really prove the internet's worth!
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 10:27:15 PM »

Great job MMT, it's people like you and sites like these that really prove the internet's worth!

Thanks for the feedback - it's good to know that some people find it useful Smiley

Bruce
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 231

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »

Without this forum it would have never happened.
brother11
LL Trooper
MMT Member

Credibility 110

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

The LL diaries convinced me to go for it.  I am packed for Serbia and on Dr. M's waiting list May / June 2009.  I follow the forum daily while I wait.
The_Rock
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 109

"Just give me the green light"

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »

100% the only reason I'm getting LL, will have my OP with Betz next week Smiley... Thank you MMT

The_Rock
ashjay_jay
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 106

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »

Hi,

This is for MMT -please dont listen  the other people who are against with this forum ,this forum is the roots for the dream of new height without this i think we all has to be just thinking life long whether to go or not for LL .

Hat's off MMT this is an awesome job great job and the people will never forget you in their life money can be earn by anyone but the information and the guidence of the LL procedure is really an great job .

MMT please continue the great job, if LL is with some complications it has to be there in life we all things will their without any problems then the life will be like without interest to survive .

Heartly thanks for the great job.

surgery done at India with Dr Sharan Patil
ashjay_jay
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 106

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

Sorry for my english ..it means ...

If life is without any problems it will be like hell

If life is with problems it will be like rocking & enjoying ....this is life.

surgery done at India with Dr Sharan Patil
Black_Star
MMT Member

Credibility 7

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 05:02:00 AM »

This forum just confirmed my suspicion that I might not be crazy...

Much, much more likely to have it.  This is the only place that you can build up a realistic COMPLETE picture of what is involved in this procedure.  I now feel that I know exactly how much money I need, the trauma involved, which doctor to choose, how to deal with boredom, and what results to expect.

I can say that for the most part I have been enormously encouraged by this site, and if I had the money and the time right now I would be booking an operation.

I second these notions. Also, for me, growing taller would make me far more confident and it would help me prove to people that I am not crazy (most people I know have never heard of LL and would think I am bonkers for doing it). Knowing that the process is there reminds me that I can still undertake any project  if I put my mind, effort, and resources to it.
arruza
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 12:01:48 PM »

The forum has really strengthened my motivation to get my L-s L-ed. The only problem now is to choose the right method. I was thinking old school Ilizarov - after all, I live in the Lord of the Rings' (and Pins) home country - but I'm not so sure any longer. And, although I don't like changing my mind, I certainly prefer making informed decisions.
Kenny
MMT Member

Credibility -4

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »

I went on this forum just for the sake of the lolz so I choose opinion 4. It's an interesting forum, nonetheless Grin
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2009, 12:16:53 AM »

I went on this forum just for the sake of the lolz so I choose opinion 4. It's an interesting forum, nonetheless Grin

Yeah.... sure you did. How did you find, dummy, if you're not looking for ways to become taller?

will59
Banned
Lurker

Credibility -12

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 11:17:43 AM »

I think this forum is going to change the stars of my life completely. Ever since I found out about this place a few days ago I have been glued to the computer. I just cant stop reading! This site has so much helpful information for this operation. I can't believe I'm actually planning on getting taller, this is too good to be true. Thanks mmt-admin!  Grin
jasonbourne
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 12:39:36 PM »

I think this forum is going to change the stars of my life completely. Ever since I found out about this place a few days ago I have been glued to the computer. I just cant stop reading! This site has so much helpful information for this operation. I can't believe I'm actually planning on getting taller, this is too good to be true. Thanks mmt-admin!  Grin

That makes two of us, the only reason I want to have LL now is because of this forum and all the people who've shared their dairies making it possible for others to really know what its all about. You're the best !

This is where it started for me. This is where it ends.
jack13
MMT Member

Credibility 12

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

first thank to god that I found this forum just recently and then I should thank MMT for his really great job.
I am sure that I never ever forget MMT and this forum in my life! I am a perfectionist and successful in all aspects of my life except for my miserable heigh (though not that much recognizable for my friends!) with which I am not satisfied at all! I learned about LL last year but some ignorant orthopedic surgeons warned me against making such a crazy decision! because in their opinions, this decison would bring me some serious, lifelong side-effects and complications! that said, I tried to forget LL with great reluctance , deep sorrow and depression. and I had to accept my heigh the way it was. Fortunately, I ran into this invaluable forum recently and read through veterans' experiences. now I am really happy and resuscitated all my hopes as if I am reborn!!! because I know that my major problem in my life would be easily solved scientifically! with the hands of some great surgeons! I am really excited that I can go hurdling toward my goals in life again! Smiley
Cheers!
jack13
Michael
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 12:31:32 AM »

This forum has definately made me decide that im going do this surgery. I just feel that i canT go the rest of my life with this insecurity hanging over my head. I see my life for what it has become and i dont like what i see. Turning 20 in two weeks makes me realize that im not getting any younger, and its time to eliminate this insecurity once and for all.  I think im a good looking guy and a good person and i dont deserve to be unhappy and overlooked by women just because of something that i cant control. Being 5.4.5(164 centimeters) and increasing my height to 5.8.5(174 centimeters) and im assuming that would make me 5'9 in regular shoes would open up many more doors for me. Never again would my height be a issue and thats the way i want it. Never again will people be able to refer to me as the 'lil guy' or 'lil michael'.If a woman is going to reject me, i rather it be because of something i didnt say or do or communicate than because of a percieved flaw that society has brianwashed people into thinking men below 5'9 have. I plan to after i recieve my bachlor degree at 22 or 23  take a year off and go to germany to see dr. betz and change my life forever. And be able to be the man and father for my son that he needs to see. A successful and CONFIDENT, strong, no insecurity having person. The same person i saw in my dad when i was young and a child.....
Katze
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 07:30:56 PM »

I was willing to have LL, but I was very afraid. After reading so many different diaries, learning more about doctors and procedures, the costs, I'm totally more likely having LL - and the best is that I know where I'm getting into, now!
bambi
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 10:54:41 PM »

More Likely.

Bambi
smooth
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 04:31:29 AM »

A wayy more likely...MMT and all the vets should a get a prize for this forum...
keep it up guys...
oracle03
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2009, 01:21:24 AM »

online forums like this (run by patients, not by clinics/marketers) are invaluable to patients.

Nice to see there are no LL clinics as sponsors of the site (leads to conflicts of interest), and that reasonable criticism/debate over methods and clinics is encouraged.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.