MMT Community
November 18, 2017, 05:40:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Tough love is the best love for people considering Leg Lengthening - the truth hurts, but it's important to be realistic Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you or are you wearing LIFTS ??  (Read 241377 times)
Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #540 on: November 09, 2014, 05:44:21 AM »

I can openly confess. . .  I do wear them every now and then. .  for gud 2 inches.

Bt they are f***ing painful for me. .  and once i take off my shoes evrytime it gives me an empty and shallow feeling that y t f*** m I short . ? 

Being short is painful. . . !!
Lootkf
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #541 on: November 30, 2014, 06:43:29 AM »

Can you "get away" with 2. 5" elevator shoes (basically the equivalent of a 1. 5" shoe lift inside of a normal shoe with a 1" heel area). 

Like if you were to take the shoes off around people, would they "consciously" notice the height decrease enough to suspect you, or would they just chalk it up to a "typical height decrease" that comes when you take off your shoes.

This is important since I need to know the max I can get away with.
Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #542 on: November 30, 2014, 12:37:56 PM »

Can you "get away" with 2. 5" elevator shoes (basically the equivalent of a 1. 5" shoe lift inside of a normal shoe with a 1" heel area). 

Like if you were to take the shoes off around people, would they "consciously" notice the height decrease enough to suspect you, or would they just chalk it up to a "typical height decrease" that comes when you take off your shoes.

This is important since I need to know the max I can get away with.

U hv to undrstnd ..Fr 6.5cms of permanent height ..Limb lengtheners spending 100,000 dollars approximately.

2.5 inches is 6.5 cms approx and tht i a gud difference to be noticed quite easily..
Lootkf
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #543 on: November 30, 2014, 06:34:10 PM »

Quote from: Ashton link=topic=598. msg102115#msg102115 date=1417351076
U hv to undrstnd . . Fr 6. 5cms of permanent height . . Limb lengtheners spending 100,000 dollars approximately.

2. 5 inches is 6. 5 cms approx and tht i a gud difference to be noticed quite easily. .

Yeah but you have to account for the fact that everyone wears shoes with about a 1" sole, so it's only a 1. 5" increase relative to everyone else.
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #544 on: December 15, 2014, 12:34:09 PM »

Yeah but you have to account for the fact that everyone wears shoes with about a 1" sole, so it's only a 1. 5" increase relative to everyone else.

well said. Also heels can be spotted by someone who knows what they are looking for or suspect. LL is always better.
mathilde1987
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #545 on: January 28, 2015, 09:06:11 AM »

Hi guys, I am wearing height increasing shoes for ages and I am really satisfied.

Don't be ashamed to wear them, they are looking like normal shoes, c'mon! You can browse different websites and models.  I was satisfied with Bertulli brand, but there are so many others.  Don't hesitate and try.  If you don't like them you can always send them back and you will have your money back as well. 

Just in case you want to see what I am wearing:  hxxp: www. bertulli-shoes. co. uk

K01
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #546 on: April 17, 2015, 01:55:19 PM »

I don't understand why, but apparently I can't open any new topic. 

So I'll post my question in here, since it's related.

What are the best lifts to use? I'm not looking for elevator shoes, just for proper lifts that won't hurt your feet.  I've been using some for the past months, wearing them time by time, but they're pretty uncomfortable.  I think that "UPS" is the brand.  That's what it's wrote on the insoles.

I found this on the web and it seems pretty good to me, even though it's a little expensive: hxxp: tinyurl. com/mqfgh59

Have you guys ever tried them?

Or maybe you've got something to advice?

Thank you
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #547 on: June 13, 2015, 02:52:24 PM »

I know this topic has been posted before but I like to revisit it.

Like how tall are you.
How tall with lifts.
When did you start wearing it.
Etc, etc, etc.......

I was just above 5'2 and I wear lifts to about ~5'5.
I've been wearing it since maybe 21 ?? Thats been like 15 years.
I found out about it when some girl told me her BF stuff his shoes.
I can honestly say my social life got better after I started wearing lifts.(or maybe my confidence just got better).
When I don't have shoes on, I try wearing the thickest sandals possible.
And if someone make me take my shoes off before entering the house, well....I'm in trouble then.

I'd love to hear other people's experience with lifts.
I'd imagine when I'm done with the LL, the lifts will go away.
Then slowly, I'll sneak little by little into the shoes again.

Sorry just wondering, are you male or female? And if you have done LL, does anyone notice your proportion?
I am about 160 cm tall and I am planning to do 13-14 cm LL with 2 operation's
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #548 on: June 14, 2015, 08:56:03 AM »

Sorry just wondering, are you male or female? And if you have done LL, does anyone notice your proportion?
I am about 160 cm tall and I am planning to do 13-14 cm LL with 2 operation's

Lol dam he wrote that in 2007, I doubt he's still on MMT.
But yea here is Jacks's diary if you want to check it out
http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,257.0.html
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #549 on: July 24, 2015, 03:57:17 AM »

Nope.

Current height: 5'6''     Aim: 6 ft
david_uk
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #550 on: October 29, 2015, 09:04:29 AM »

I've been using height increasing insoles for years and this is the major problems that I can list:

- It is not DISCREET when the shoes are taken off.

- Uncomfortable/painful if worn on a daily basis for more than 1 h, especially with max height (3"-4"). 

- Bad for your feet if used daily on a higher increase (2.5"-4")

- To achieve more height (2"+) you need to stack/glue layers up that is messy and unstable.

- Adding 2"+ insoles can make the whole shoe quite heavy.

Can you relate to theses issues or is it just me?

Again, some of the problems can be solved with elevator shoes. HOWEVER, they don't solve some one of the major issues - discreteness (especially when shoes are taken off). Also, they create other issues - the selection of designs is still very limited to this day and most of the designs are ugly and/or it is obvious from the outside that it is an elevator shoes. This obviously defeats the purpose of it all.

What I'm really surprised is why nobody in the world has come up with some innovative solution to this issue. The market and demand seems to be there as I found almost 40 makers of elevators shoes and more that 20 makers of insoles.

What are you thoughts and experiences?

David
emilylj
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #551 on: November 06, 2015, 03:34:21 AM »

Now wear elevator shoes is a fashion trend,if you want,then you can.

as you know,elevator shoes is a special shoes for men,which can make men look taller 2-5 inch taller instantly and invisibly.it is like women high heel,wear it,you can as the same or more taller than her.

You also know that I working in a elevator shoes factory.we make elevator shoes 20 years.every year,we export more than 120000 pairs shoes to US,France,Belgium,India,Chile.... from the date,you will know that there have many person wear elevator shoes

If you want to buy elevator shoes or do elevator shoes business,you can contact us,we will offer you the factory price and make a lot of money,big chance,don't miss it: ,email:gzhjdao@gmail.com

david_uk
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #552 on: November 06, 2015, 10:01:42 AM »

emilylj, you are representing Chamaripa, is that right?

I only tried one pair of elevator shoe (from Don) so I'm not an expert, but my experience is that the shoe in the photo can appear as a nice design and as a normal shoe. However, if you want to have 3" increase then once the shoes gets made with that height it doesn't look any longer like in the photo. Also, from my experience, if I spend shopping around I can find a nice looking normal shoe and using the lift inserts myself I can achieve the same up to 3" increase. So in this case it is the best of both worlds and elevator shoe defeats the purpose.

Again, this is based on one elevator shoe make and one model. Please tell me if I'm missing something here.

Below is the link to the photo where I have two shoes, one normal with an insert and the other is the elevator shoe.

http://imgur.com/uLH8tnu

They both have the same around 3" total increase and in terms of comfortability I would argue my DIY shoe is more comfortable an natural.

As for the looks, I will leave it to judge it for yourselves Smiley
CarlJohnson
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #553 on: February 14, 2016, 09:57:11 PM »

guys is it possible to wear 2inch lifts in the nike air force 1 shoes?
Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2016, 01:36:24 AM »

guys is it possible to wear 2inch lifts in the nike air force 1 shoes?

No. Anything over 1 inch is too much for any shoes. I wear high top shoes and add only 1 inch insoles.

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
10Inches
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #555 on: September 03, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »

Wearing lifts is another reason to do LL. 
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.