MMT Community
February 22, 2019, 11:23:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tough love is the best love for people considering Leg Lengthening - the truth hurts, but it's important to be realistic Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Guys Never Get A Break - Even Ones With A Big Penis!  (Read 21372 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« on: April 11, 2013, 10:53:53 PM »

I can't believe the tax dollars of Australians are funding science studies about this, but they are:

http://www.livescience.com/28537-ideal-penis-size-depends-on-height.html

The most cringe-inducing part of the article? This little tidbit:

When the researchers controlled for shoulder-to-hip ratio, they found that a larger penis had a greater effect on attractiveness for taller men. It's possible that a larger penis just looked more proportional on a taller man's body, the researchers wrote, or it could be that women were biased against shorter men to the extent that even large genitals didn't help.

Ouch. Best to spend your hard earned cash on LL rather than on penis lengthening it seems.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 05:03:16 AM »

I like the part...."it could be". Oh, really? It could be? How could it be?  Angry  Angry

Another article that shows why no man should marry, lol.  Grin

vitorbelfort
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 05:38:18 AM »

I can't believe the tax dollars of Australians are funding science studies about this, but they are:

http://www.livescience.com/28537-ideal-penis-size-depends-on-height.html

The most cringe-inducing part of the article? This little tidbit:

When the researchers controlled for shoulder-to-hip ratio, they found that a larger penis had a greater effect on attractiveness for taller men. It's possible that a larger penis just looked more proportional on a taller man's body, the researchers wrote, or it could be that women were biased against shorter men to the extent that even large genitals didn't help.

Ouch. Best to spend your hard earned cash on LL rather than on penis lengthening it seems.

australia is famous for the male aussie strippers Wink
Doflamingo
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 11:30:22 PM »

It's true, you may have a perfect personality or body, women (most of them) are into men who are longer.
The chance of getting a girlfriend who is taller than you (man) is very small (celebrities does not count).
Rain
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 07:20:21 PM »

Wrong Wrong! women could care less about your height or even less your penis, if you are rich! There are still men out there who think they can impress women with their junk? The only size women care about is the size of your bank account.

Why would you even want a GF longer than you?
Rain
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 07:39:24 PM »

Now everyone in LA driving by Dr. Mahboubian's billboard knows about your little secret, even Ryan Seacrest:

http://www.ryanseacrest.co.uk/articles/2013/05/01/aspiring-to-new-heights-audio.html

Way to oversimplify LL and plant the idea in the heads of thousands who would have otherwise lived their lives happily not ever knowing about LL or the big deal about getting longer:

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=513897668673393&set=a.328218813907947.79068.309247972471698&type=1&theater
Joesler
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 08:13:07 PM »

Is this billboard for real?  That is so tacky and cheap.   Are you sure?
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »

Yes, they are.

5'7"
liuxialai
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »

That was my tax money! I wish I could claim more tax back for my LL operation instead of funding those researchers to do this kind of stupid research.
mrchaplin
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 06:37:09 PM »

Seems being taller trumps most things :/ can't blame women as scientifically it is usually a sign of positive health (over generations but still instinctually more attractive). But the social promotion of a taller man certainly doesnt help...

Now everyone in LA driving by Dr. Mahboubian's billboard knows about your little secret,

Way to oversimplify LL and plant the idea in the heads of thousands who would have otherwise lived their lives happily not ever knowing about LL or the big deal about getting longer:

Yeah can't say I approve of that. Doctor discretion is worth a lot of respect from prospective patients I'm sure. Not saying anyone should be stopped from knowing about LL if they need it but usually if it is enough of an issue to need the surgery they will find it out themselves. It's not too difficult to find this forum if you really have height issues. The billboard just seems to promote the idea that taller is better and displays it as a competition rather than a social problem people may really need help for.
littleangel
MMT Contributor

Credibility 10

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »

Question:why is the big penis relevant to good sex?It's a myth!It's not!A finger can give more pleasure than a idiot that does not know what to do with his 19 cm penis.....So,dont; stress over this!
And yes,women do like money over eveything,including looks,height,age!
That's why short ugly old farts are married with beautiful models!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2343901/Fashion-Designer-Roberto-Cavalli-given-VERY-personal-hose-younger-girlfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Excuse me I'm going to vomit from this... Lips Sealed

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

~from 150 cm to 166 cm~
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 10:47:02 AM »

Wow, those are some quite unflattering photos.

If a woman wouldn't love me even though I'd be broke and unemployed, she's not a woman I want in my life. If I'd been a super rich millionaire I'd keep that a secret until I met someone who liked me for me. Everyone should be loved for their body (physical attraction) and mind (emotional attraction), not what they own. I doubt the fact that money makes women like some men directly... everyone likes money regardless of gender, but that doesn't make them genuinely love the persons who could give it to them.

5'7"
acap
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »

Quote from: jenslarsen link=topic=6055. msg82738#msg82738 date=1371811622
Wow, those are some quite unflattering photos.

If a woman wouldn't love me even though I'd be broke and unemployed, she's not a woman I want in my life.  If I'd been a super rich millionaire I'd keep that a secret until I met someone who liked me for me.  Everyone should be loved for their body (physical attraction) and mind (emotional attraction), not what they own.  I doubt the fact that money makes women like some men directly. . .  everyone likes money regardless of gender, but that doesn't make them genuinely love the persons who could give it to them.
If you find her, please ask if she has a sister with her same features  :D

Probably you're in your 20's (me too), I guess in 20 years you'll change your mind.
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 12:15:29 PM »

If you find her, please ask if she has a sister with her same features  Cheesy

Probably you're in your 20's (me too), I guess in 20 years you'll change your mind.

I've already dated girls that fell in love with me because of my physical and personal qualities. I have a pretty average middle class job, bank account and income.

I don't know if my opinion would change in 20 years... sure, if money helps me keep a loving wife or find a new one, that's fine. But I wouldn't like the thought of being with a gold digger who ONLY liked me for my financial status and would leave me in an instant if I went bankrupt.

5'7"
acap
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 01:49:22 PM »

I guess the word "ONLY" sounds a lot better, now; probably we're talking about different scenarios.

All right these are my thoughts, however I'm usually well-disposed to change my mind (give me confidence about it).

Scenario 1): a man marries a partner in his 20s or early 30s (they're  both relatively healthy, strong and beautiful), so practices, general affection and possibly children keep their marriage strong and stiff as steel even after 40 years, cause their entire world is somehow coincident with their partner's; of course they can still divorce, in this case early 30s setting a more mature and stable relationship (see USA statistics).

Scenario 2): a man changes his partners during his 20s and 30s; he decides to get married, let's say in his late 30s or early 40s, with a younger woman (I just can't reverse the roles, biology being the constraint): now income and exhibited intelligence count more and more in the attraction game, similar speech if this man wants to keep on his dating game with different partners.

Scenario 3): a man (average looking, I mean) is willing to continue dating different women or to get married (possibly children?) in his late 40s and on... How can you think that (let's set a part character and intelligence, cause one can have them both in his 20s) income is not the only way to attract younger women? That's why I dispute about Cavalli's situation: it isn't intellectually honest to blame his situation using a young-guy-centered mentality/point of view.

Hope I haven't been too assertive, I really love to confont myself with different opinions.
mrchaplin
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 09:39:24 PM »

If a woman wouldn't love me even though I'd be broke and unemployed, she's not a woman I want in my life. If I'd been a super rich millionaire I'd keep that a secret until I met someone who liked me for me. Everyone should be loved for their body (physical attraction) and mind (emotional attraction), not what they own. I doubt the fact that money makes women like some men directly... everyone likes money regardless of gender, but that doesn't make them genuinely love the persons who could give it to them.

I entirely agree with your first sentence. And, similarly, nobody is deserving of that relationship with a woman unless they would love the women regardless of the state she is in Smiley
Unfortunately, though, I'd say money plays a bigger part than people think. Physical state, mental state and emotional well-being are usually nurtured from the upbringing and quality of life people live. So unfortunately the richer people are, the more healthy and attractive they will be and the less they will have to deal with life's difficulties and stresses, therefore usually equipped with an emotional and mental state not held down by as much worry and trauma. People often see a kind of romance in frivolity and positivity not brought down by worry and difficulty. Subconsciously I think it is like saying "that person has no worries and seems comfortable and like they've achieved a lot, therefore if I am with them I will be like that too!" Generally the less money you have the lower standard of living and the worse state you will end up in.
The bad thing is most people don't recognise how intricate money and a good standard of living play a part in making someone the person they develop into. So both women and men will subconsciously be attracted to the potential partner who is better adjusted and has lived in healthy conditions and is well adjusted with less stresses in life. People will say things like "he's rich AND attractive", whereas it's likely he's attractive because he's rich etc. And unfortunately as humans we subconsciously connect appearance to personality.

This is a very broad conclusion I'm giving but I just mean there is a subtle correlation between 'money' and 'body and mind'. I was giving a very cynical view to illustrate my point but I don't think it is as black and white and brutal as I made it sound. I'd say it is more of a trend in everyday relationships rather than a deep spiritual connection with someone, in which I think these things become more obsolete. But I wont waffle on any more :p
mrchaplin
acap
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 12:53:34 AM »

Totally agree, that's what our economical system is all about: very well summarized..

Definitely not everything all black or white, social ladders are the greys  Cheesy
Stamos
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 03:13:34 PM »

Good luck with dating women who place importance on these matters (height, penis size, money). Get to 6 feet with a large penis and guess what? She'll leave you for the 6'2 guy with a bigger penis. Why? Because that's what she values.

Find women with good values and who are smart enough to value the right things in a partner. If we're talking about relationships here (which should be the end goal for many)...  Smiley
TomD
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 01:42:12 AM »

I think being taller, richer and better endowed is becoming MORE important for 2 specific reasons.

Women are increasingly coming into dominant positions in society and are often the bread winners. With that power they can become far more superficial in dating.

Society has become ultra politically correct. There are fewer and fewer ways to judge, ategorize and SNUB people for.

Being short , poor and hung like a hamster is still fair game for some reason Undecided
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 11:53:31 PM »

Somehow, I kinda knew this without having any scientist tell me.  Even if you throw in cuteness with a big penis, still you're just a little man.  No respect.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.