MMT Community
February 22, 2019, 11:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make Me Taller is the world's leading discussion forum for Leg Lengthening - this is a professionally-run site and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Guys Never Get A Break - Even Ones With A Big Penis!  (Read 21373 times)
fivefootsixguy
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 02:24:36 AM »

i know for a fact my dick is as big as men who are taller than me. the study is bs
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 04:32:56 AM »

Look at the bright side:

Women will be impressed if you are short and have a huge presence down bellow, while if you have an average member and are short, there's less chance that it will come off as small when compared to the rest of your body by a woman. If you're tall with an average-length member, I'd think that it would look extra small, even if it's not.

6 inches will look massive on a 5'5 guy but this may not be the case on a 6'5 guy. And I've definitely seen studies saying that there's no correlation between height and penile length. Many of the men with the the longest penises were under 6 feet tall. No homo. Just saying.

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Giovannikse777
Lurker

Credibility 1

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 11:15:12 AM »

hello everyone.  can anyone tell me how i can do my own post here.  i am just a short brother like you guys.  i am new.  I really just want to get my thoughts out here with you guys because I really want to know stuff from you guys.  please anyone
asfastaslight
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 06:00:18 AM »

i'm 165cm and the first girl I ever dated was 175cm not a huge deal to me I guess.   I want to length to improve what I have already can't work out 3 hours a day forever eh?
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 06:16:40 PM »

Quote from: Giovannikse777 link=topic=6055. msg94367#msg94367 date=1393413312
hello everyone.   can anyone tell me how i can do my own post here.   i am just a short brother like you guys.   i am new.   I really just want to get my thoughts out here with you guys because I really want to know stuff from you guys.   please anyone

Go into a topic section and click "start thread" or "start new thread".  It took me a while, too.  :)

169 cm tall (5'7); ready to fight my way to 185 cm!
GrowthSpurt
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2014, 09:54:41 PM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=6055. msg79568#msg79568 date=1365720833
I can't believe the tax dollars of Australians are funding science studies about this, but they are:

hxxp: www. livescience. com/28537-ideal-penis-size-depends-on-height. html

The most cringe-inducing part of the article? This little tidbit:

When the researchers controlled for shoulder-to-hip ratio, they found that a larger penis had a greater effect on attractiveness for taller men.  It's possible that a larger penis just looked more proportional on a taller man's body, the researchers wrote, or it could be that women were biased against shorter men to the extent that even large genitals didn't help.

Ouch.  Best to spend your hard earned cash on LL rather than on penis lengthening it seems. 
When it comes to penis size, there seems to be a lot of variation in women's opinions, from what I've read.  But what seems to be of little debate is that women (1) prefer tall men; (2) are gobsmacked by the wide shoulders-slim waist combination
BelowTheMean
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 10:47:14 AM »

My anecdotal evidence corresponds with this study. /subtlebrag
Though like most people here I would rather have an average package and average height than be short with a bigger package...
usermyname65
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2015, 02:21:25 PM »

I totally agree, I'm 5'5 with a 7. 75'' penis, i would much rather be 6'0 with a 5. 5 incher.  :'(
usermyname65
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 03:36:18 PM »

Lol at the study.  Grin
MillionKnives
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 10:51:59 AM »

Oh boy.   ::)
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2015, 01:07:13 AM »

An average height guy with muscles and a big dick seems much more impressive than a tall man with muscles again and a big dick too. I'm mentioning muscles because they make you much more masculine in a womans eyes (even though some women don't like muscular men). So always the one who is muscular seems more impressive, even the other one is taller (unless the muscular one is not even average height).
If someone is not very tall, his dick seem bigger than a tall man with the same dick and if you are average height, you don't have any problem with women or people generally.
So it is a win/win imo.  Grin

live strong
aplane
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 12:44:32 PM »

Well, this is true in the subconscious way that women prefer taller men in general, regardless of penis size.  But if you're short and she's willing to see your penis, you are most likely already going to have sex.  I'd consider that a win.  She might not stick around after, perceiving you as less desirable than someone who is taller, or she might use you, but we all know how that feels anyway.  At least I do, haha.  :'(
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.