MMT Community
September 24, 2018, 05:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is The Long Term Damage To The Body From LL Worth It?  (Read 40538 times)
paleycare
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2017, 06:07:18 PM »

Check out all the great Limb Lengthening work the Paley Institute has been doing down in South Florida!
hxxp: www. paleyinstitute. org
WildestDreams
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2018, 09:58:14 PM »

from the diaries i've read so far and reading up with ll veterans, it seems you can minimize the long term damage or you may not even get long term damage if you are conservative in the amount you lengthen, stretch, eat healthy, and just overall be a good patient
Sanity
Lurker

Credibility 1

Current: 173 Seeking: 180 (4-5 months to LL)

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2018, 03:25:19 AM »

Quote from: WildestDreams link=topic=6080. msg109639#msg109639 date=1529359094
from the diaries i've read so far and reading up with ll veterans, it seems you can minimize the long term damage or you may not even get long term damage if you are conservative in the amount you lengthen, stretch, eat healthy, and just overall be a good patient

Thats true, i agree.  We always hear the negative but not the positive.  Even if u arent walking completely normal for the 1st 2 years so be it, the gained inches will always be worth more all that trouble.  Yes u might miss ur older legs because of what they could do for you, but you will also love your new legs for what they do for u.  Yes, complications do occur but if u make this ur task and use 100% mental effort in researching and knowledge u can get out of it even with a mediocre surgeon (given he can perform standard osteotomy for ll).  An most complications that occur after ur done ll are soft tissue based and bone complications would have already been solved when u were in the process.  I strongly believe the soft tissue complications are one's own doings to much extent.  The greed in extra cm after cm even after crossing the last safe limit of 55mm for very short stature and 65mm for the below average stature, and then not pushing urself to exercises and physiotherapy post surgery ue to pain, and mysofascial releases (MFR) i guess not ppl are aware of this on this site (me coming from a background of increasing my height about 1 inch from spinal stretching, following intense regimens of weighted inversions+stretching and thats a whole new chapter that im sure harly 1% ppl here on mmt community is aware of, my fellow mates gained even 2 inches).
 Btw im new on this forum and im considering LL, please someone let me know how to start a new topic.  I want to note all my learning and experiences there, even though im atleast 3 months away from my surgery (because in the process of completing funds (extra) and dont want funds to end midway) but I think il be a gr8 help to the community (with my past knowledge on different methods to increase height in spine) also learn alot from here.  any site moderator please help me and guide.  thanks

Stature is one of the things that's always in the subconscious mind of ppl in almost every situation.  It shouldn't be, instead it should be love, compassion and harmony but know U cant change the sick thinking of this materialistic world.  So value each cm more than gold and shove it in their faces!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.