MMT Community
October 18, 2018, 03:26:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nctham1 - Internal Femurs - Dr. Betz - 2013 - Nctham1's Betzbone Diary  (Read 32132 times)
alchi22
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 4

+10 cm femurs with Betzbone

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »

That's why I always check if I can get a click when turning the leg outwards, before I start clicking.  That's part of my stretching procedure anyway.  Because sometimes you make the inward click without noticing, e. g.  while turning around during sleeping.
nctham1
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 51

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2013, 07:22:54 PM »

That's why I always check if I can get a click when turning the leg outwards, before I start clicking.  That's part of my stretching procedure anyway.  Because sometimes you make the inward click without noticing, e. g.  while turning around during sleeping.

Hey alchii22,

Yeah now I do that everyday too haha. How's everything going at home ?! I can't wait to go home Sad Btw, I heard you called Peter haha. He told me you take 2 tramal's at night instead of one in the morning and one at night ? Does it work better ?
nctham1
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 51

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2013, 07:31:02 PM »

About time I update this diary, haha.

Honestly, I think I must be one of the luckier LLers. I don't suffer from much pain other than the occasional stiffness when I wake up in the morning. Bending is still, well, kind of a bitc* to me but Peter told me its because my knee hasn't fully recovered from the surgery yet. My bruises are slowly fading and my scars are sooo miraculously small its unbelievable. Prof Betz is just amazing, hands down to him. I'll try posting some pictures later.

Finally reached 1.1cm today, I think I have decided to celebrate every 1cm growth by not wearing my stupid ass compression stockings for half an hour haha. Does anyone else find the compression stockings a pain in the ass or am I just being ultra whiny ? I'm the kind of person who gets rashes really easily, especially at the foldings of my skin (i.e joints). Wearing them in Germany is still bearable since the weather is quite chilly but I really can't imagine wearing them in Malaysia where its like 30 degrees everday at least Sad Did anyone not wear them during lengthening and got thrombosis? Please help me !

Anyway, I've been taking my meds and supplements and applying oils and disinfectants on my scars very religiously and it really does help. I find that after applying vitamin oil, it makes your skin softer so the stretching hurts less, thankfully. I think I haven't really started to experience stretching pain yet, mostly just pain from surgery. Not looking forward to pain from stretching Sad Clicking hasn't been so difficult, but I'm taking a longer time to do my first click nowadays. Maybe its because I'm seated in a weird position or something, and my bed at the hotel is really lumpy and uneven so that sucks too. Otherwise I've completely laid off painkillers at night, I only take them in the morning to do my clicks.

Getting my second xray done this Wednesday before I leave ! So excited yet anxious. Will post up more pictures once I get my xrays Smiley Wish me luck !
nctham1
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 51

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2013, 07:32:51 PM »

Hi Nctham1,

Nice diary,nice to hear that you are doing well, and also to hear that you are half chinese.  Smiley   

I am planning to do the LL by next year. 

BTW, you are cute and beautiful Smiley

Celine

Hey Celine,

Thank you Smiley I'm actually full Chinese, I'm just raised in Malaysia haha Smiley Oh good luck for your surgery. I really suggest getting super flexible before surgery, it really helps ! xx.
alchi22
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 4

+10 cm femurs with Betzbone

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2013, 01:54:12 PM »

Hi,
it's nice to be back at home.  But the first 2 weeks were quite stressful.  I had to manage a lot of things and I had to come along with my new handicapped situation.  But now it's fine, and it's just a question of power of endurance now to do my daily exercises.
I tried to take 2 Tramal at night for a few days, but this made me too dizzy in the morning.  So I changed to 1 Tramal and 1 Novalgin at night.  In the morning I take 1 Tramal and in the afternoon 1 Novalgin.  I don't have pain from clicking like you, but I have stabbing pain in the most upper part of my quadriceps when walking, sitting down, or whenever I was bent in the hip and then expand again.  It seems like my quadriceps/hip flexors develop a high protective tension whenever I move my legs.  And when I then make a movement that requires that those muscles relax, it gives this horrible pain.  It's also depressing that no one could tell me where that comes from, or how to handle it.  I just know that some other guys have this problem, too.  Do you happen to know one of them?
And how many clicks are you actually doing at the moment, around 9? What does the professor say about this rate, could you even slow down further?
cadobe
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »

Keep up with all the great posts!
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2013, 08:17:14 PM »

Hi.. Nctham1, how are you...? I hope your leg lengthening is going well. It would be nice for an update.
OldieButGoldie
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 256

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »

Hi Nctham1 !
how are you? Where are you??
I want to apologize for not having said good-bye , when i left Betzland on the 16th of may.  Things were extremely tight and I was running out of time because I needed to catch that train.
I wish you all the best!
And remember, you are always welcome in Berlin!!

OldieButGoldie
62goal
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Look at your hand

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »

Hey all,

I am in contact with Nctham,

She asked me  to post on her behalf as she is back home and cannot access mmt for some reason.

She wants to let everyone know things are going well for her, she is currently at 3.5cm.

All  is good in her hood Smiley

Peace x
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2013, 07:15:39 PM »

Hey all,

She asked me  to post on her behalf as she is back home and cannot access mmt for some reason.

She wants to let everyone know things are going well for her, she is currently at 3.5cm.

Peace x

Hi, Could you please tell Nctham...  We wish her all the best..and hope to hear from her soon.

Godbless
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2013, 06:11:14 PM »

Hey all,

Peace x

Hi 62goal,  How is Nctham doing? can you get us all an update?
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2017, 09:27:09 PM »

Hi Nctham1,

How are you doing? It would be really great to hear from you. Please post if you can.

Cheers
Cyj
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2018, 10:58:14 AM »

Hi, how are you now? Iím also from Malaysia.  Planning to do ll next two years
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.