MMT Community
October 23, 2017, 10:32:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LetsGetTaller94 - Internal Femurs - Dr. Betz - 2013 - LetsGetTaller Gets Taller!  (Read 18605 times)
Canadianp
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2013, 12:43:00 AM »

I'm new here but I read opinions that 8 cm is perfect and that beyond 8 cm, the recovery is prolonged.  Is recovery significantly prolonged?

And congrats on your journey so far LGT94!
Wotan
MMT Member

Credibility 1

exploring the dark side

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2013, 12:44:38 PM »

Hello LGT,

Are you still there?  Huh? It would be great to get an update on how you are. Or did something happen to you?

Hoping you are fine.

Best regards

Wotan
alexgerman
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2013, 05:51:27 PM »

Hi LetsGetTaller94,

How are you? It woudl be great to see an update from you.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
LetsGetTaller94
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »

Hello, dear MMT-Community,
I am now more than three months after clicking. In the last months, many things became normal again: Betz allowed me to walk without crutches 2km per day, which feels pretty awesome.
My flexibility is not as good as before LL yet, however, it is good enough to allow me to walk and live like a normal person.
With every day past LL, you will forget your pain. Now I can understand, why people go for a tibia LL after having done femurs, nevertheless, I am satisfied with my height and I don't want to experience that long way again.
Still, everything seems easier some time after LL.

As I told you, my LL journey was and is top secret, and this is the reason why I write to you for the last time today.
I hope I could motivate you to take your chance to get taller and inform you well about the whole LL journey.
I am looking forward to reading your diaries, and wish all of you

Good Luck  Smiley

sincerely,
LetsGetTaller94

166cm + 8cm = 174cm LetsGetTaller!
OldieButGoldie
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 256

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2014, 02:13:15 PM »

I think it's sad that you don't wanna continue your diary.
Anybody can do the lenghtening. Recovery is the much harder and longer part, and is very important for all of us to find out if it is possible (or maybe even normal) to get back to one's former athletic ability and how much time it takes...

You would not reveal anything about yourself if you made some little updates every 1 or 2 months.
Think about it. Would be sooo much appreciated...
alexgerman
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2014, 12:24:43 PM »

Hi LetsGetTaller94,

Long awaited response...nice to know that you are doing well. Hope you will give us some updates in the future, just to assure people that they can do the same what you are able to do.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2017, 07:20:37 PM »

Hey LetsGetTaller94,

Your diary is sweet. You are really lucky to have your LL in very young age after you realized your natural growing is stopped:-) . It has been a while now and would be great if you could update about your current life style.

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.