MMT Community
December 13, 2018, 07:40:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proportion Discussions - with more photos and videos added!  (Read 304704 times)
yogaman
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #600 on: May 11, 2014, 05:09:21 AM »

Quote from: a1_z1 link=topic=63. msg96753#msg96753 date=1399770467
you look great.  Now with the longest legs if you add upper body mass you will look REAL impressive, even bigger than you would be (illusion).

I just finished college soccer career, so now I will be able to bulk up my upper body, like have for my legs.   Because a bigger upper body would make the look more congruent.   My legs are fairly big so they turned out fairly normal in the photo.   The photo with clothes I accidently made to tall so it should look better then it does.
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #601 on: May 11, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »

I just finished college soccer career, so now I will be able to bulk up my upper body, like have for my legs.   Because a bigger upper body would make the look more congruent.   My legs are fairly big so they turned out fairly normal in the photo.   The photo with clothes I accidently made to tall so it should look better then it does.

Yo do realize that I was not saying that you have a small upper body currently, just that with longest of legs you will look even better with a bigger upper body.... BUT also build up your legs along with it for balance.
I have no way of knowing but I think after about a year or 2, longer LL legs would also be wider (overall bulkier) cause now there is more muscle in that area cause there is more bone. Just a theory. Maybe some of the veterans of LL can comment on this.
Colossal-Cat
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #602 on: May 11, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »

Going through LL, your muscles stretch, they certainly do not get 'bigger' during the process. Even after full recovery it may take a long time for equivalent mass in ratio to leg size to be regained. Reading through a few of the LL Diaries shows that, depending on the apparatus and method used, a lot of weight can be lost (as is typical of any body-stressful surgery followed by recovery in hospital). I'm sure many of the more determined, body-educated (fitness/nutrition) individuals, are able to get back to their former muscle mass after their full recovery.

Of course, I haven't had LL, and I'm sure some people that have may not have lost any muscle; some may have possibly experienced muscle growth? Best to check with the Life after LL section as well as any diaries Smiley
yogaman
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #603 on: May 11, 2014, 08:02:34 PM »

Quote from: a1_z1 link=topic=63. msg96767#msg96767 date=1399816458
Yo do realize that I was not saying that you have a small upper body currently, just that with longest of legs you will look even better with a bigger upper body. . . .  BUT also build up your legs along with it for balance. 
I have no way of knowing but I think after about a year or 2, longer LL legs would also be wider (overall bulkier) cause now there is more muscle in that area cause there is more bone.  Just a theory.  Maybe some of the veterans of LL can comment on this. 

I here ya man, okay thats for letting me know I misinterpreted your message.
asfastaslight
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #604 on: June 05, 2014, 06:29:40 AM »

This is me 165cm I work out a lot how would I look at 173cm femur lengthening?  With already having muscular calves I don't think the femur would be bad in reality my quads and hammies are HUGE put most of the pictures of my muscles shirt less and everything as I care more about the muscles in my legs (what happens to them) and my massive arms.   Though with forearm lengthening who is to say I couldn't do that? 

I have really small hands though my grandma is 5'1 and her hands are bigger than mine so that is the bigger problem oh well! 

coreatine
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #605 on: June 11, 2014, 01:48:52 AM »

I'm thinking of doing 6 or 7cm on tibia. 

What do u guys think ?
thatguy22
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #606 on: June 20, 2014, 12:22:34 PM »

Quote from: coreatine link=topic=63. msg97523#msg97523 date=1402451332

I'm thinking of doing 6 or 7cm on tibia.  

What do u guys think ?

Hard to tell.  I think you should try to do a mockup of tibia lengthening vs femur lengthening to get a better idea of what it would look like.
shortkid
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #607 on: July 04, 2014, 07:23:29 PM »

I am planning on doing 8cm on my femurs. I think it will give me an inseam of around 51% percent :/ Also my wingspan doesn't seem very big.

Current height 162cm
Goal: 170cm
Planning on 8cm with Paley August 2014
shortkid
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #608 on: July 04, 2014, 07:28:35 PM »

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/shortkid2/media/props_zps7ad0495f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hopefully it works this time   Tongue   Anyway planning on doing 8cm on my femurs. It will give me an inseam of around 51%.

Current height 162cm
Leopitas
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #609 on: August 21, 2014, 09:22:21 PM »

HEYYYYYY SUP FELLAS! Im so happy to be here and talk with people to know so much about this.   Well,  My name is  Leonardo castillo, I have 18 years old .    Im from venezuela so can be my english look pretty bad so I hope you will understand me. 

I measure 1.  65m, maybe a little more, like 1.  66m

This is my Story:

My brother and I (we are twins) want to do this surgery and add 3cm  on our tibias.   So fellas 3cm really dont look like a big change right? Only make me look a little higher right?

We want to do this surgery with the Dr Robert Rozbruchsr in new york.   We think he is a nice doctor and really prepared to do this surgery.   So we yesterday called from venezuela and attend me a girl who is his secretary and she gave me his email.   So i'm waiting his answer

Well fellas this is my case in general.   I dont know how expensive is this operation but Im gonna work and saving money for this.   

We are tired of be a short guys and we like to be just a little bit more tall.   I gonna this surgery for only 3cm on my tibias, I know, is a little,but just want look a few more tall. 

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PD: This is a repost of my case, I was post this in another topic, but not received any response, so I post again my case here. .  Looks more active
KirP1
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #610 on: August 21, 2014, 10:51:41 PM »

HEYYYYYY SUP FELLAS! Im so happy to be here and talk with people to know so much about this.   Well,  My name is  Leonardo castillo, I have 18 years old .    Im from venezuela so can be my english look pretty bad so I hope you will understand me. 

This is my Story:9

My brother and I (we are twins) want to do this surgery and add 3cm  on our tibias.   So fellas 3cm really dont look like a big change right? Only make me look a little higher right?

We want to do this surgery with the Dr Robert Rozbruchsr in new york.   We think he is a nice doctor and really prepared to do this surgery.   So we yesterday called from venezuela and attend me a girl who is his secretary and she gave me his email.   So i'm waiting his answer

Well fellas this is my case in general.   I dont know how expensive is this operation but Im gonna work and saving money for this.   

We are tired of be a short guys and we like to be just a little bit more tall.   I gonna this surgery for only 3cm on my tibias, I know, is a little,but just want look a few more tall. 

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PD: This is a repost of my case, I was post this in another topic, but not received any response, so I post again my case here. .  Looks more active

Good way to waste your money . Your time and your healt. Seriously i dont know how normal IQ people could think so stupid things...
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #611 on: August 21, 2014, 11:27:28 PM »

Good way to waste your money . Your time and your healt. Seriously i dont know how normal IQ people could think so stupid things...

ROFLMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
wazzup
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #612 on: August 22, 2014, 12:33:10 AM »

hello you all  Grin what do you think of my mock-ups.  My height is 1,65m and my arm span is 1,71m, when it comes to sitting height it's 88cm (but i have no but yet, which might add some extra cm)  Wink

Which one of the 3 mock ups is the best 1??? If i could only do 1 operation-> femurs or tibia(5 or 6,5cm)??

In my opinion tibia might look better (when nude) but femurs seems more natural.  In addiction, I guess walking with +6,5tibia plus 3-5cm shoes will be too hard and even a bit akward, same when sitting next to someone with an extra 9 cm tibia.  On the other hand shoes will make femurs look normal.  So what do u think??   Huh?

https://unsee. cc/puremoti/
Colossal-Cat
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #613 on: August 25, 2014, 09:33:11 AM »

hello you all  Grin what do you think of my mock-ups.  My height is 1,65m and my arm span is 1,71m, when it comes to sitting height it's 88cm (but i have no but yet, which might add some extra cm)  Wink

Which one of the 3 mock ups is the best 1??? If i could only do 1 operation-> femurs or tibia(5 or 6,5cm)??

In my opinion tibia might look better (when nude) but femurs seems more natural.  In addiction, I guess walking with +6,5tibia plus 3-5cm shoes will be too hard and even a bit akward, same when sitting next to someone with an extra 9 cm tibia.  On the other hand shoes will make femurs look normal.  So what do u think??   Huh?

https://unsee. cc/puremoti/

TL:DR Femur +6.5 looks best, you have a good physique.

Hey Wazzup,

Femurs +6.5 look the most natural to me, on a 'first look' impression, and again looking through the image more critically. It probably helps that you've got good muscle mass and definition.

I can't say that the far right looks 'natural', but this is said seeing an awkward posture, without clothing and without being able to see your head.

Your most concurrent thought is likely the one with which you would side. As to whether or not you are going to actually do this, I cannot say; but I wish you the best.
Leopitas
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #614 on: September 01, 2014, 03:05:43 AM »

Quote from: MMTA link=topic=63. msg697#msg697 date=1160651770
Proportions Photos!

OK, it's the most popular question on the board at the moment - proportions.

Let's keep proportion discussions in here to keep the boards neat and tidy :)

One of the other patients here was kind enough to let me take a picture of his lower legs - which he has lengthened by 8. 8cm! (88mm). 

I repeat.  This guy has lengthened by 8. 8cm.  I took these pictures today when he came into my room to say hello.

He is still in the process of recovering, so he doesn't stand or walk a lot, but I'll try get more pictures of him soon.

This guy was 159cm before his operation and is now 168cm.  His legs look pretty good in my opinion, although he had a lot of complications along the way and didn't exercise for a couple of months, so he is spending another month recovering before he can walk fully unsupported.

His treatment took seven months and he had a lot of problems with pain and stuff, but this guy is a trooper and was determined to stick with the programme.

Now he walks with crutches and is also wearing the support frames that were made for him, which you can see in the picture.

He can't afford to stay in the hospital and has moved to a hotel, but the hospital let him come back every day to use the gym room and in my opinion, he is progressing really well.

When I get one of him standing, I'll get it posted up in this section for you.

I also hoping tomorrow get some of the female patients soon, and an Asian male model who is coming in tomorrow to get his nail taken out.

More photos soon! :)

who can give me your email, for some doubts that I have please.
shortkid
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #615 on: September 01, 2014, 04:42:34 AM »

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/shortkid2/media/newprops_zps1decb7b0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

8cm mockup thoughts?

Current height 162cm
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #616 on: September 01, 2014, 08:56:21 AM »

This is my Story:

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I suggest doing MORE than 3cm. Go for something like 6 or 7 cm AT LEAST.
3cm won't make much difference at all, particularly for that kind of money.  Double that amount WILL make a better difference.

Just out of interest: are you identical twins?

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
Insane
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #617 on: September 01, 2014, 10:21:27 PM »

I suggest doing MORE than 3cm. Go for something like 6 or 7 cm AT LEAST.
3cm won't make much difference at all, particularly for that kind of money.  Double that amount WILL make a better difference.

Just out of interest: are you identical twins?

6-7 CM at least? I thought that should be at most.
Why does everyone pushes people to lengthen more than what they will be happy with?

Internal femurs
Precice II
Dr. Mahboubian
shortkid
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #618 on: September 01, 2014, 10:51:08 PM »

Insane how are you after your 2nd surgery

Current height 162cm
Insane
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #619 on: September 01, 2014, 10:54:48 PM »

Does it matter what anyone says? Are you going to lengthen less because you look disproportional?

Internal femurs
Precice II
Dr. Mahboubian
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.