MMT Community
February 28, 2017, 02:51:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is a free service to support those interested in or considering Leg Lengthening, and all are welcome to join! Just click on the register button and you will be approved ASAP. Remember to bookmark http://www.makemetaller.org now!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proportion Discussions - with more photos and videos added!  (Read 208478 times)
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #640 on: November 12, 2014, 11:02:18 PM »

How old are you? i have a feeling that you are still young, maybe 15-16 years old?

If you were asking me, I'm 21 and 2 months old. If I was 15-16 I wouldn't be on here because I'd still be growing naturally at that age.

Current height: 5'6''     Aim: 6 ft
Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #641 on: November 19, 2014, 04:53:49 AM »

Current Height 163.5- 165 cms keeps varying.

Wingspan 170-171.3 cms keeps varying.

Target 8cm in femur and 6cms in tibia.

femur first and the tibia later. ( Total height increase =14cms)

Would I look disproportionate with 177.5 cms height and 170 cms of wingspan?

Can anyone suggest please.
Thnx

Andre01
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #642 on: November 19, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »

Current Height 163.5- 165 cms keeps varying.

Wingspan 170-171.3 cms keeps varying.

Target 8cm in femur and 6cms in tibia.

femur first and the tibia later. ( Total height increase =14cms)

Would I look disproportionate with 177.5 cms height and 170 cms of wingspan?

Can anyone suggest please.
Thnx

No. you will be fine.

I am 162cm with a a 177cm wingspan. No one has ever said I have long arms or wide shoulders.

in fact,  in reality ppl never talk about proportions ling wingspan in public. ppl might mention wide shoulders but only at the gym.

Normal ppl have much better things to talk about.

Just be concerned with the money, effort, health and other issues that come with LL.
Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #643 on: November 19, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »

Thnx Andre01 Smiley
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #644 on: November 21, 2014, 03:58:19 AM »

If you were asking me, I'm 21 and 2 months old. If I was 15-16 I wouldn't be on here because I'd still be growing naturally at that age.
OK, you look pretty small for a guy at 21. You need to hit the gym bro.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #645 on: November 21, 2014, 06:15:58 AM »

OK, you look pretty small for a guy at 21. You need to hit the gym bro.

I will eventually. Look on the positive side; the lighter you are, the easier the weight bearing will be during CLL.

JohnnyLongLegs
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #646 on: November 21, 2014, 06:57:28 AM »

looking at your pics and current height. . . .  if i was u, i would aim for 6'0 max! and not a millimeter more! maybe even 5'11.  cause i think if u go past 6'0, you will definitely need arm lengthening too.  and u will still have a tiny torso, which isn't a very natural look.  im not trying to be mean dude. . .  but that's 8 inches to get from 5'6 to 6'2 (just because it CAN be done. . .  doesn't mean u should do it).  Getting to 5'11 with two surgeries is a great height for some who is starting at 5'6!
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #647 on: November 21, 2014, 08:40:57 AM »

looking at your pics and current height. . . .  if i was u, i would aim for 6'0 max! and not a millimeter more! maybe even 5'11.  cause i think if u go past 6'0, you will definitely need arm lengthening too.  and u will still have a tiny torso, which isn't a very natural look.  im not trying to be mean dude. . .  but that's 8 inches to get from 5'6 to 6'2 (just because it CAN be done. . .  doesn't mean u should do it).  Getting to 5'11 with two surgeries is a great height for some who is starting at 5'6!

No offense taken, I'll see what happens I'm not doing CLL any time soon. Funny thing is, a friend of mine is 6'2''-6'3'' and he has approximately the same sitting height as me which means our torsos are about the same length. He looks a bit odd only if he tucks his shirt into his pants/shorts. But his arms are definitely longer than mine. I dunno. I strive for the best whenever I can, that's my problem and/or blessing.

sheida.iri
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #648 on: December 03, 2014, 09:28:21 PM »

My goal height is 165 cm but I cant do it yet < lack of money>
The first picture is my real height and its about 154-155 cm.  .  
the second photo my femur is lenghtend just 4-5 cm
And the last one is both my femur and my tibia.  my femur 4-5 cm and my tibia 3-4 cm: total 7-9 cm
.   please tell your opinion about my proportion.  .  can I go for both of them.  .  

mu current height :155cm
my dream height :165 cm
best I can achived:162 cm
+7cm on my tibias and correcting..
considering doing LL in 2017
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #649 on: December 04, 2014, 06:33:13 AM »

Why are you posting this question in another thread? You asked it before with the same photos in a thread dedicated to your question. Be patient and more people will answer your question on the thread where you originally posted it.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #650 on: December 04, 2014, 06:55:14 AM »

And the last one is both my femur and my tibia.  my femur 4-5 cm and my tibia 3-4 cm: total 7-9 cm
.   please tell your opinion about my proportion.  .  can I go for both of them.  .  

Yeah, you'd look absolutely normal IMO.

Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #651 on: December 04, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »

Don't do only femurs, it won't look for a woman.

Do 5cm in both segments or only tibias, not only femurs.

live strong
sheida.iri
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #652 on: December 05, 2014, 01:46:55 PM »

thank u but I think my tibias is longer than my femurs. .  I must do some x-rays and then I can decide which one should go for LL. . . .
any one notice my bowed legs?? can I go for bowleg surgery and do LL for tibia at the same time. . .
another question help me please. .  I cant find the answer anywhere. .  anybody know how long I cant wear high heels after surgery??? I LOVE high heels. . . :(( :-\

mu current height :155cm
my dream height :165 cm
best I can achived:162 cm
+7cm on my tibias and correcting..
considering doing LL in 2017
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #653 on: December 05, 2014, 03:51:25 PM »

Tibia is never longer than femur.

Don't wear high heels about 2 years after first surgery.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #654 on: December 05, 2014, 04:11:01 PM »

Tibia is never longer than femur.

Don't wear high heels about 2 years after first surgery.

You did make a post confessing that naturally longer tibias do exist Wink

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #655 on: December 08, 2014, 08:15:32 PM »

thank u but I think my tibias is longer than my femurs. .  I must do some x-rays and then I can decide which one should go for LL. . . .
any one notice my bowed legs?? can I go for bowleg surgery and do LL for tibia at the same time. . .
another question help me please. .  I cant find the answer anywhere. .  anybody know how long I cant wear high heels after surgery??? I LOVE high heels. . . Sad( Undecided
They are not.

live strong
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #656 on: December 09, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »

I beg to differ ^^, my tibs are an inch and a 1/2 longer than my femurs. Idk how that happened, and I never had CLL so far either.

Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #657 on: March 13, 2015, 02:53:46 AM »

When one embarks on the LL journey, one starts to see the slight variation in proportion among various populations and body types.

I was watching Empire, and this hip hop kid was doing a music video with his shirt off. I couldn't help but notice the ridiculously long arms on his tiny torso. His elbows actually go pass his belly button. I just wanted to share it with you. So a little short arms wouldn't hurt, most people will not notice it or they'd just ignore it as a variation in proportion.

Can someone tell me how to upload a pic? I'll post his pic up.
Taco
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #658 on: March 13, 2015, 03:11:46 AM »

Honestly, you look best in your before picture. Why do you need it?
bertram
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #659 on: March 23, 2015, 05:30:57 PM »

Hi folks!

My first post on this forum! I came across that proportion/misproportion issue quite some time ago and every since I've been mulling over whether I'm disproportioned or not.  I think I'm cursed with too short legs as well.  Height shouldn't be a major problem since I'm not that short.  I just wanted you to comment on my legs and stature in general.  Would you recommend leg lengthening in my particular case? And if so, how much is to be added to either tibia or femur?
Thanks in advance!

Greets,
Bertram
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.