MMT Community
December 13, 2018, 08:52:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proportion Discussions - with more photos and videos added!  (Read 304726 times)
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

If you go through hell, don't stop, keep walking

« Reply #620 on: September 02, 2014, 12:29:10 AM »

Does it matter what anyone says? Are you going to lengthen less because you look disproportional?

hehe that's right lol

Original height. 163.5cms
Current height.  172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #621 on: September 02, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »

6-7 CM at least? I thought that should be at most.
Why does everyone pushes people to lengthen more than what they will be happy with?

6-7cm is ideal, considering the costs.  But even so, 3cm is not enough for such an expensive painful surgery

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
Leopitas
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #622 on: September 08, 2014, 10:39:48 PM »

Quote from: MMTA link=topic=63. msg719#msg719 date=1160759904
I'm with you, JFK  Cool

Hey man, how you doing? What do you think is the best option for start ? I mean tibias or femur, first I want 3 in my tibias and then 3-4 years after i want three more y my femurs.  But you know what do you think about that? what is the best option?  what is the part less noticeable?
robinking44
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #623 on: September 16, 2014, 10:12:04 PM »

Hey guys if i am 166cm and and have a 177. 8cm wingspan and i am going to lengthen to my wingspan but since it will only be 5cm from my goal of 6ft i think i am going to lengthen 5cm past my wingspan do you guys think that will make me disportionate?
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #624 on: September 17, 2014, 12:41:25 AM »

Hey guys if i am 166cm and and have a 177. 8cm wingspan and i am going to lengthen to my wingspan but since it will only be 5cm from my goal of 6ft i think i am going to lengthen 5cm past my wingspan do you guys think that will make me disportionate?

To be perfectly honest, you could be 6' with a 5'10 wingspan and get away with it.  But don't think too much about height as a number.  Think about how you'll be taller once you've left the hospital.

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
wazzup
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #625 on: September 29, 2014, 11:12:17 PM »

I know i still need to do the X-Rays  but what do you think of this mock ups with extra 7cm? I would love if you could share your opinions even if it is just a "femur looks better" or a "tibia looks better. "  Grin

I only want to decide, the soon as possible, what are my goals and if I should aim for tibia or femurs.  Then i must focus 100% on college, but it is impossible to do so if I keep thinking about leg lenghtening 24/7.

In my opinion and from what was said before I think femurs might look better.  I was planning on going to Dr.  Guichet to lenghten between 6-7cm but that only the time will say  :P

https://unsee. cc/gemasido
Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 375

« Reply #626 on: September 30, 2014, 03:37:55 AM »

Femurs look the best from looking at your photos.

aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #627 on: October 29, 2014, 09:15:08 AM »

hello guys

what do you think would be enough for 12 thousand euros in Russia in a 5cm surgery?
sheida.iri
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #628 on: October 29, 2014, 05:23:54 PM »

hi I'm new here.   please tell me your idea about my proportions. 
my height is 154 night
                  155 in the morning
my wingspan is 156-157.   I don't know the exactly
I want 5-6 cm on my femur so I got 160.   but my goal is 165 unfortunately I think its a little weird to do that. 
I'm Asian.   average female height in our country is 160.   
Sorry about my bad English speaking.   because it not my mother language of course.  .  .  .  .  . 

mu current height :155cm
my dream height :165 cm
best I can achived:162 cm
+7cm on my tibias and correcting..
considering doing LL in 2017
Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #629 on: November 08, 2014, 04:12:25 AM »

Quote from: anonymous1 link=topic=63. msg698#msg698 date=1160667994
i'm sorry but the photo i useless in talking about proportions if the patient isn't standing up and looking straight at the camera.  also he must be wearing tight-fitted clothing (maybe some small shorts and a tight t-shirt) to really see if the proportions are noticeable.  can't do anything with this photo.

Agree with Anonymous1
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #630 on: November 12, 2014, 02:53:46 AM »

Hey people, I'd like your opinion on this. Two photos down below, in the first one I'm at my current height of 5'6'' standing barefoot on the floor, and the in the second photo I'm standing on a 7 inch tall Rolykit which makes me 6'1'' while on top of it ( I edited out the Rolykit to make the ''illusion'' of me being taller in the photo more real). What do you guys think about my proportions? Would I need arm lengthening or something?

Current height: 5'6''     Aim: 6 ft
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #631 on: November 12, 2014, 03:15:40 AM »

Go for 6'2 while you add it. That's the money height right there.
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #632 on: November 12, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »

I don't think you can even handle 1cm of lengthening. Go an eat something man, you are really really skinny.

And your arms are even way too short for a person who's 5'6. LL will make you look even more like a freak.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #633 on: November 12, 2014, 01:03:45 PM »

^^This guy again, smh.

Ashton
MMT Member

Credibility -1

It's All About The Game ..!!

« Reply #634 on: November 12, 2014, 04:06:54 PM »

I think you should not go for more than 4 inches in total....

well, u askd for opinion n m giving it..
rest is upto u
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #635 on: November 12, 2014, 04:39:15 PM »

Camozflash, I really believe that you'll look like a freak if you go to 6.1 (which is very hard of course because you need to lengthen more than 7 inches!).
Your structure is very skinny and even if you get very tall, you won't look good.
A height of 5.9-5.10 at max will make you much better looking but at the same time you really need to put some muscles. If not, then even if you become taller you won't have a good body.

live strong
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #636 on: November 12, 2014, 05:46:13 PM »

Thanks for the advice/opinions Bodybuilder and Ashton. @ Bodybuilder, yeah I eat like a bear that just woke out of hibernation but I'm guessing it's just fast metabolism. I also exercise everyday at home (pushups, pull-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, curls) and I bike, but last time I hit the weights in a gym was in my junior year of HS which was in 2009-2010. Gotta get back into it sometime. Thanks again.

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #637 on: November 12, 2014, 06:53:33 PM »

Do one LL for 7.625 CM and see how you like your body afterwards. You are trying to take many steps forward when you should be taking one cautious step at a time.
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #638 on: November 12, 2014, 09:20:25 PM »

How old are you? i have a feeling that you are still young, maybe 15-16 years old?
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #639 on: November 12, 2014, 11:00:16 PM »

Do one LL for 7.625 CM and see how you like your body afterwards. You are trying to take many steps forward when you should be taking one cautious step at a time.

I know, it's just that I'm the 180 degree opposite of a procrastinator. That's exactly 3 inches, so yeah it's doable and it'll be noticeable. The reason that I think I set such high goals is because for the ''young people'' (those born starting around 1980 and so on) in my family, the ''tall'' heights are average for them. My male cousins are almost all at least idk, 5'11'' and probably as tall as 6'4'', and the females are also in the 5'10''-6'0'' range. This is most prevalent on my mother's side of the family, btw. Every time there's a family get-together or something I feel like such a sucker because I see my fam, people who share the same blood as me and very similar genetic codes and inheritances, and yet they're all average or ''tall'', and I'm on the lower end of the politically correct ''average height spectrum.'' Sh*t sucks man, at least for now. I'm thankful that I discovered CLL and that such a thing exists, this is most definitely a path and endeavor of salvation to many people.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.