MMT Community
June 22, 2017, 06:36:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proportion Discussions - with more photos and videos added!  (Read 217513 times)
bertram
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #660 on: March 23, 2015, 05:34:56 PM »

Uh some probs attaching my pic

hxxp: postimg. org/image/ls24tt5vr/
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #661 on: June 26, 2015, 07:03:05 PM »

PROPORTIONS AGAIN!

It's been a good day, today. I managed to do both my exercise sessions without too much pain (even though the second was shortly after I did another lengthening turn) I've had two lovely meals (Giant Pork Meatballs for lunch & Pork Slices with Mushrooms for dinner.

But you don't really care about that do you? What you want to hear is that I made a video of Mr Pink, and also of a girl called Dong Mei who has lengthened 12.0cm (120mm). YES. TWELVE CENTIMETRES Smiley

You asked for pictures? MMT gives you pictures!

Mr Pink
As you might hear on the video, he actually wants to be known as Iceman, but we've already started calling him Mr Pink, so that's that.

Here is a picture of him standing up.

Click here to launch the video of Mr Pink walking!

(Please bear in mind that he has only just had his frames removed and has about another 4 weeks exercising and physio before he will be able to walk properly. Please also bear in mind that I didn't bring those orange slippers to China with me - the maid bought them for me Smiley )

Before someone flames me saying that he is not naked, or wearing a lycra running suit, just bear in mind that, in the real world, people don't walk around naked or in Spandex. Not in my world anyway. In my world they wear normal clothes like the people in these photos [/endrant]

You want my view? His proportions look fine. The doctors told him he'd be OK, and he is OK.

Dong Mei
Oh my!  Cheesy

Some of us guys had a LONG debate about this lovely lady after her visit. I'm in the "Damn! She looks great!" camp, and I told her. Several times.

It seems to be a small camp, though. Consisting of me and lots of girls... She carries the extra height perfectly in my opinion, and she seems to be something of a local icon with the women.

A lot of the guys think that she has gone too far. (Note some of the exercise machines that we use in the background)

You make up your own mind... that's what this forum is all about!

Better still, here's the video!

Click here to launch the video of Dong Mei standing up and walking towards me!

I don't know if it is the drugs they are giving me to sleep, or the food, but I was quite taken with her and if I didn't have these frames on...

MM doesn't agree with me and I think that he will be on to disagree with me a bit later!

Enjoy! Wink
Dong Mei looks awesome, how tall was she before LL?
usermyname65
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #662 on: July 09, 2015, 03:23:17 PM »

I think she was 5'2?
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #663 on: August 05, 2015, 02:19:52 PM »

hi, how did you use photoshop to alternate the length of your tibiae and femurs?  i don't to take a phone of myself, and do an estimate.

I think it looks very proportionate. You are lucky because you had a long torso to start with and shorter legs. This surgery actually made you proportionate. Your original stature, your legs to torso - was not proportionate. Looking good and happy for you dude!
sheida.iri
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #664 on: September 16, 2015, 01:29:42 AM »

Honestly, you look best in your before picture. Why do you need it?
I need some centimeters because im too short im 155 cm height and lack of confidence and actually I have bow leg and I considering doing both in one time.i always want to be 162-163 because its a normal heght for a girl and average height for women in our country its 160...

mu current height :155cm
my dream height :165 cm
best I can achived:162 cm
+7cm on my tibias and correcting..
considering doing LL in 2017
MattD
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #665 on: October 07, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »

Heres my mock-up wearing cigarette jeans.   My Wingspan is 171-171.  5,  I'm not reaching for perfect proportions, I personally feel that I could pull off 178cm without looking noticeably disproportionate, what do you guys think? Thank you  Smiley

Best,
MattD

20 year old UK Student - Currently measure -> 169cm and 170cm in the morning.   Going for 9cm increase on TIBIAs External-LATN with DR. BARINOV.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #666 on: October 07, 2015, 05:12:25 PM »

Heres my mock-up wearing cigarette jeans.   My Wingspan is 171-171.  5,  I'm not reaching for perfect proportions, I personally feel that I could pull off 178cm without looking noticeably disproportionate, what do you guys think? Thank you  Smiley

Best,
MattD

I think that 178 CM looks best, although 8 CM in one go around on the tibias would be pretty brutal.
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #667 on: October 07, 2015, 07:39:41 PM »

I think that 178 CM looks best, although 8 CM in one go around on the tibias would be pretty brutal.
Would 6,5cm aso be brutal?
sadsped
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #668 on: October 29, 2015, 04:37:40 PM »

I want to know if I will increase my legs by5-7cm,then what about my hands??if these will look shorter in proportion to my body?
RippaRoo
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #669 on: November 12, 2015, 07:18:56 AM »

What do you guys think i should lengthen=?
aldert
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #670 on: December 02, 2015, 11:35:12 PM »

MattD, consider that if you're of white european genetics, you should normally have a crural index  (tibia/femur) of about 82%.   It means, in order to maintain the same bio mechanics, for each 1cm of added lenght in the tibiae you should add 1.  22cm in your femurs.   So if you do just 1 surgery in your tibiae, consider the advice of Sweden, according to which don't do more than 5cm in your tibiae.  
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #671 on: December 03, 2015, 01:10:42 AM »

You are proportional - and an idiot for posting a naked picture with a stick up your ass.

Wear underwear. Nobody is going to see you without them anyway.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
aldert
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #672 on: December 09, 2015, 12:09:01 AM »

Speaking ideally about proportions, let's assume that a potential LL has got a very normal crural index of 82% and wants to increase the height of 10cm, maintaining the same crural index  as final outcome.  If X=tibia and Y=femur, we know that: a) X+Y=10; b) X/Y=0. 82.  The solutions of the system are: X=4. 5cm; Y=5. 5cm.  Therefore, under the light of proportions, given the maximum amount of 10cm as total height increase, if you have the possibility of doing only 1 surgery, you should stay at about 5cm of increase per segment.  But this is just an ideal opinion, reality is some kind of different and involves many other subjective and objective variables.
nextinline34
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #673 on: January 07, 2016, 02:44:40 AM »

Quote from: RippaRoo link=topic=63. msg106980#msg106980 date=1447312736

Personally I think you should separate into two operations.  Neither femur nor tibia mock-ups look proportional. 
WKS
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #674 on: January 25, 2016, 02:06:19 AM »

Quote from: mgibson77 link=topic=63. msg107328#msg107328 date=1452551758
Hi All, especially SysOp.  

I've been searching desperately on how to start my topic.   I'm lengthening with Dr Mahboubia in Cali this February and wanted to start my diary, please help start it for me.  

mgibson77 is my user name.  

You need 10 posts to start a topic but SysOP has the ability to make you a topic.
Either hope to get his attention or just get 10 posts.
and GOOD LUCK!!! hope all the best.
SomeAsianGuy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Hello

« Reply #675 on: February 09, 2016, 06:10:54 AM »

Quote from: RippaRoo link=topic=63. msg106980#msg106980 date=1447312736

Lengthen your femurs, they look fine.  Just my 2 cents on this picture lol
shawapoof
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #676 on: March 17, 2016, 03:00:46 PM »

Hey guys, that's my first reply, for the guy above i guess that 180cm picture looks pretty good, to be able to judge in a efficient way, you must send a picture with a boxer instead of a pants.   
i need your opinions about my mockups , 4cm in tibia and 6cm in femur, from 170 to 180, and my sitting height is 91cm.    Arm height: 80
shawapoof
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #677 on: March 17, 2016, 03:08:06 PM »

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2m2cpec.jpg

the last pic didn't upload
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.