MMT Community
January 23, 2017, 12:24:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Make Me Taller is the world's leading discussion forum for Leg Lengthening - this is a professionally-run site and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LL4Life - External Tibias - Dr. Sringari - 2013 - Bring it on !!  (Read 77223 times)
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« on: August 23, 2013, 03:52:16 AM »

Finally its my turn now . First of all I owe a lot to SysOp as he referred me to Dr. Sringari and without SysOp this wouldn't have been possible. And one thing I came to know is my mother is much more strong than me . As when I was leaving home for surgery she was fine but I started crying like a baby that I don't want to go .She was like smiling saying cancel it then . I said no Now its no looking back . She said " you are so weak be strong " . The problem with me is me and my mother are only ppl in our family now. So we are very much close to each other and I ve never ever stayed away from her & I am very much worried about her staying alone.As being a son its my duty to take care of her. Anyways I think coz of this distance I ll be a much better son now. As when you stay away from your loved ones you start realising how much you love them .

One thing I want to tell she is the best mother in the whole world and I am so  lucky to have her. She has given me everything I ve ever wanted and I never felt that my dad is no more . She has sacrificed whole her life to give me all the happiness I need . And even paid for all my surgery expenses  {which I ll return her soon} by using all her means and savings.

I checked in the hospital yesterday{22/08/2012} night . Got my syringe placed and now in the morning got my legs shaved. I am waiting for the surgery and start my lengthening as soon as possible .

While I was travelling from my place{5 hours journey} to hospital I thought so many time that am I doing right with my self ?? But then I remembered the comments I used to get from ppl that you are so good looking the only problem with you is your height , Increase your height man, a small kid came to me once said whats your height increase it  Sad , Though I never had any problem in my relationship but that is coz of my insoles . I wear 3 inch home made insoles, Inspite of wearing insoles some of my friends used to say "I wish you were 1 or 2 inch taller I want to be your gf " hehe etc etc .

Some details about me :

My height : 5.3 though I never measured it correctly.

I am an Indian decent looking guy my only problem is my height and I want to fix it with this surgery.Just want to be average Indian height i.e 5.6'' And I am fed up of those high heel shoes and insoles.
I ll be working here doing my work on internet as a web designer and developer , data entry professional , finance etc . So I request you all guys if you ve any kind of web development or data entry work. Please let me know as I want to earn money and return it back to my mother.And it ll be of great help to me.

I ll post each and every aspect of it now. So fasten your seat belts.

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
Need2BTaller
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

So you think I'm short do you!?!?!?!!

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 04:07:46 AM »

Oh wow another Dr. Sringari pt.  Good luck and please keep us updated.

Height: 168cm
Wingspan: 176cm
Goal: 175-176cm
Date: 2014-2015
Place of Surgery: TBD
Type: TBD

Tall like a 3rd grader.
Andre01
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 04:18:46 AM »

Congrats on gathering the courage to do this op. I hope u have a safe LL journey Cheesy

When you wake up from the anasthesia you will feel what i felt in my dream...and that is that your journey to a better life is on its way !!!

I wear lifts myslf and are worried that they might increase my chances and the serverity of ballerina when i do LL. So i am looking forward to ur LL exprience buddy.
Without Judgment
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 15

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 04:36:58 AM »

I take it you're going to opt for the $10,500 package that doesn't include the post-op accommodation? Or did you manage to find the extra money that would include accommodation costs?

Good luck on your LL journey.

"Without judgment what would we do? We would be forced to look at ourselves emerged in lost time. Assuming what may be, without judgment." - Chuck Schuldiner
The Phantom
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 19

"Ghost who walks" with ring on finger.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 04:37:51 AM »

Good luck for your surgery. Keep yourself nice and relaxed and you will do fine.
NBW
MMT Contributor

Credibility 8

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 06:43:14 AM »

Good luck!

Height:
Morning - 162cm
Night - 160cm
Wingspan: 167cm
pick
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 10:30:53 AM »

Hey llforlife,

Congrats on your decision!

I remember how desperate you were about this (from your other thread) and I think you totally deserve to go ahead with it.
I'm in the same situation as you, about 5'4" tall in India, and badly want to become average height, just to be treated a little more normally.
I think reaching 5'6" in India from a lower height such as ours will totally work out. Don't think about it again Smiley

All the best!
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 10:54:37 AM »

Nice, already another one.

Good luck and try to tell your full story.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
RNW
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 12:14:03 PM »

Good luck!!!
acap
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »

Wow, you turned out to be a very different person, keep getting mentally stronger and the world will smile with you  Wink

Good luck
internalizer
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 05:44:54 PM »

That's awesome mate ! After all the condescending posts I made on your last diary, look here you are on course to change your life while I am still mulling options. I wish you the very best brother and I am going to read your diary and root for you. The way you started by telling about the very human / profound interaction between you & your mother was so touching.

Since you are aiming for more than 5 - 6 cm which Dr Sringari seems to recommend be careful / cautious along the way. Seek out the vets advice, especially patients of Dr Sarin - even though he's not on the recommended list anymore this forum is richer because of folks like Sweden, Captain, etc.

God bless u
COOPER
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 11

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 01:57:06 AM »

Good luck!

Starting Height: 160
Lengthening Goal- 7 to 8
ShortsGoneWILD
MMT Member

Credibility 7

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 04:19:20 AM »

Best of luck
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 08:37:03 AM »

Thanks to all for your support .Right now I m replyin from my mobile as Dr told me not to sit for long time .  Had my surgery done yesterday night around 11:50Pm . Surgery started at 2:30Pm and took some time than I expected . But Dr Sringari was in no hurry he did it slowly and perfectly as its fine to take some time rather than getting some complications .   

First of all hospital and staff everything is perfect and world class . They make you feel comfortable everytime and i can joke with them and have fun . Mostly of the staff is south indian so english is not a problem here .

The night I reached hospital they gave me soft diet it woz fine . 
Ppl are supportive and take care of you nicely .
Just need to press the bell to call nurse . Experiencing slight stiff ness in my legs . I got my leg moments back in around 1 hour after surgery . Right leg is much responsive than left on though my physio Mr. Harry came today morning  and he told me everythin went fine with me . My bones were much stronger and difficult to break .
All the doctors said i ll do fine lets hope for the best .

One thing i would like to tell all the LL aspirants . Surgery is not a big thing you get spinal Anesthesia and after that you wont feel anything . I woz lucky I got movements in both of my limbs in just about 45mins of surgery . My right leg is all fine as it woz before surgery but left one is slight stiff and painfull which can be managed by Anesthesia .

When I was in recovery room I was regretting my decision of having this surgery . And when I woz in OT and they woz about to give me Anesthesia in my spine i felt like running away back home .
But I was determined to do it as I wanted to be tall and wear those stylish sneakers and shoes which i missed till now. I ve to always wear high heels which it sucks . Right now I am perfectly fine eating regular food . I ll post some pics when i ll be permitted to sit and use my laptop . Overall its a good experience till now . I am moving both legs to avoid stiff ness . More than money , time , loneliness it takes guts to do this I took around 2 months to make decision . But m glad I made it .

Thanks all i ll be posting more stuff soon.

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 08:49:31 AM »

Congratulations on having your surgery. Leg lengthening is the most difficult mental battle most of us will ever face. Each day is a struggle of mind over matter to lengthen, grow, and heal. Keep your eye on the prize and remember that a few months from now the pain and suffering will be a distant memory, but the height will be yours forever. Cheers.
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 12:43:13 PM »

Dr. Sringari & the other doctors on his staff visited me and was happy about my bone strength and they think I ll recover faster. All the doctors are so down to earth and gentle. The most important thing is that he has time for me and does not rush, even when leaving to see other patient. This is one reason I was comfortable with the doctor and he gave me confidence in him.

The Phantom
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 19

"Ghost who walks" with ring on finger.

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 01:28:51 PM »

Congratulations on your successful surgery. Wish you best lengthening time. Smiley
Hand Sanitizer
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 45

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 01:49:12 PM »

Congrats mate! looking forward to meeting you and Phantom.
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 01:52:04 PM »

Congrats mate! looking forward to meeting you and Phantom.

Thanks bro I know about you . Your surgery is scheduled for 5 sep right . We ll be roomies so if you want to clear any of your doubts do let me know i ll be happy to help you . 

LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 01:56:11 PM »

Congratulations on your successful surgery. Wish you best lengthening time. Smiley

Thanks phantom . Your diary help introduce me to Dr. Sringari . Best of luck for your lengthening and speedy recovery .

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.