MMT Community
December 11, 2017, 05:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Tough love is the best love for people considering Leg Lengthening - the truth hurts, but it's important to be realistic Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LL4Life - External Tibias - Dr. Sringari - 2013 - Bring it on !!  (Read 91910 times)
Messi88
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 03:37:21 PM »

Hi LLforLife,

Could you post some pictures of the accommodation/apartment other things? I would like to get a visual image of what it is like there, as I think this will give me a more clear impression/general feel for the surroundings you are staying in.   

I would also like to know if they clean the pin sites? This was not really the case with doctor Sarin, and this worried me quite a lot. 

Most importantly, is the after care and attentiveness of the doctor/nurses/caretakers of a good standard? This will be crucial in the decision I make. 

I am seriously thinking of doing my lengthening with Dr Sringari so this would be a great help for me in making my decision. 

Many thanks (sorry for the amount of questions but I would very much appreciate a comprehensive reply)
PaulAllen
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 04:26:03 PM »

Wow, i thought you gave up on this. did you do much preparation for this surgery? you only joined up a few weeks ago if i remember correctly. i hope you're not jumping the gun and rushing into things.

oh and try not to falsely accuse of people of racism when you're head is messed up from the pain and painkillers, a few of us didn't appreciate that.
Hand Sanitizer
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 45

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 12:55:42 AM »

Thanks bro I know about you . Your surgery is scheduled for 5 sep right . We ll be roomies so if you want to clear any of your doubts do let me know i ll be happy to help you . 
Correct. Although i am not so certain about the date itself. How long will you be there?
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 02:01:24 AM »

Correct. Although i am not so certain about the date itself. How long will you be there?

I think 3 more days in hospital and then I ll be moved to the apartment .

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 02:19:55 AM »

Hey... LLforLife, that's great news that you got your LL done .... I wish you all the best... Please keep us all posted ....

God bless  Wink
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 05:36:12 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygYRqqB0Uk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygYRqqB0Uk</a>

Foot Rap after LL surgery  Tongue
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 05:44:14 AM by llforlife » Logged

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
NBW
MMT Contributor

Credibility 8

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 06:21:10 AM »

LOL! You're funny man. Foot rap.

Height:
Morning - 162cm
Night - 160cm
Wingspan: 167cm
The Phantom
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 19

"Ghost who walks" with ring on finger.

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 07:07:02 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygYRqqB0Uk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygYRqqB0Uk</a>

Foot Rap after LL surgery  Tongue

Great Foot Rap. You are funny.  Grin
Hand Sanitizer
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 45

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 08:19:03 AM »

I've concluded that my future room mate is a funny guy
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 09:34:33 AM »

I've concluded that my future room mate is a funny guy

Thanks to all for liking my video . Hehe Yes Harken we ll ve fun and enjoy this LL journey together. Come I am waiting to meet you.  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:44:29 AM by llforlife » Logged

Padfreak101
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 10:05:17 AM »

LOL thats some ... those feet are gangsta .. lol

would you be able to take a video (or pics) of your room i just saw a promo for the hospital and it look like a 4 star hotel which is very impressive and a pic of the food if you have the time

hope your journey goes smoothly and wish u all the best
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2013, 10:08:28 AM »

Hi LLforLife,

Could you post some pictures of the accommodation/apartment other things? I would like to get a visual image of what it is like there, as I think this will give me a more clear impression/general feel for the surroundings you are staying in.  

I would also like to know if they clean the pin sites? This was not really the case with doctor Sarin, and this worried me quite a lot.  

Most importantly, is the after care and attentiveness of the doctor/nurses/caretakers of a good standard? This will be crucial in the decision I make.  

I am seriously thinking of doing my lengthening with Dr Sringari so this would be a great help for me in making my decision.  

Many thanks (sorry for the amount of questions but I would very much appreciate a comprehensive reply)

These are some pictures bro ll upload more later.Yes pin cleaning , body cleaning etc all is provided bro . Proper care is provided to the patient don't worry about . Dr. sringari is very friendly doctor I showed this video to him and he was laughing . He & other doctors visit me daily to ask ii there is any problem .

Go ahead bro do surgery with Dr. Sringari you wont regret it just like you I was hesitant about it but now I think I made a good choice.
No problem ask me as many ques you like I am here to help you some time I ll take time to reply .If everything goes fine soon he ll be in the recommended Doctors list.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 10:17:15 AM by llforlife » Logged

NBW
MMT Contributor

Credibility 8

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2013, 10:33:14 AM »

Thanks for the pics thus far. To be honest, the food doesn't look very appetising to me coming from a different cultural background and all.

Height:
Morning - 162cm
Night - 160cm
Wingspan: 167cm
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »

Thanks for the pics thus far. To be honest, the food doesn't look very appetising to me coming from a different cultural background and all.
This is normal hospital light weight food as being an Indian I don't ve any problem with it.And I am not walking or moving so taking light nutritious  meals is best for me. Dietician is provided you can discuss the menu with her .

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »

That's funny. I eat boiled eggs and porridge almost every day for breakfast. It looks like your nutritionist and I have similar ideas about "the most important meal of the day". LOL
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2013, 01:10:06 PM »

Oh wow another Dr. Sringari pt.  Good luck and please keep us updated.

Thank you buddy. Will be regularly updating but some times I ll reply late .

LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:45 PM »

Congrats on gathering the courage to do this op. I hope u have a safe LL journey Cheesy

When you wake up from the anasthesia you will feel what i felt in my dream...and that is that your journey to a better life is on its way !!!

I wear lifts myslf and are worried that they might increase my chances and the serverity of ballerina when i do LL. So i am looking forward to ur LL exprience buddy.

Thank you my friend .MMT gave me courage & info for doing this surgery .Yes I am fortunate that I found MMT or else I would ve been left short whole of my life. No I don't think Insoles ll cause any problem in LL any way I ll let you know if I have any problem due to that . One advantage to me is that I am doing yoga and stretching from past 3-4 years. Let c how it goes.

LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2013, 01:19:21 PM »

Good luck for your surgery. Keep yourself nice and relaxed and you will do fine.
Thanks for the advice yes I am keeping myself relaxed and chilled out .

Hand Sanitizer
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 45

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »

Heya mate, post some more pics of the apartment and surroundings. Also, how is the temperature? hot? humid?
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2013, 01:50:57 PM »

Hey llforlife,

Congrats on your decision!

I remember how desperate you were about this (from your other thread) and I think you totally deserve to go ahead with it.
I'm in the same situation as you, about 5'4" tall in India, and badly want to become average height, just to be treated a little more normally.
I think reaching 5'6" in India from a lower height such as ours will totally work out. Don't think about it again Smiley

All the best!

Thank you bro Yes I was desperate to do this but I was not able to make a decision coz of price it took me arnd 2 months to make a decision.Yes 5.6 is enough for me. You can call me if you want any help I can give you my no. But you frm which city ??

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.