MMT Community
July 17, 2018, 01:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more you contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community - all are welcome.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LL4Life - External Tibias - Dr. Sringari - 2013 - Bring it on !!  (Read 105791 times)
Polycrates
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 8

Prolific tipper, mefloquine tripper

« Reply #380 on: February 03, 2014, 03:56:58 PM »

Yes, x-legs should not occur as long as the nail is inserted at the appropriate angle before being locked at the knee. If its orientation is wrong from the get-go, then the bone will conform to whichever shape it angles out. I got this from an email another LL doctor has sent me.

And it wasn't me that spread that x-leg rumour.  Cool

And there he went, into the great foreboding land. The trip of a lifetime, as if Odysseus himself were at his hand.

To risk life in pursuit of a trivial measure-- for more height upon his stand.
Smitty1
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #381 on: February 03, 2014, 04:45:33 PM »

Yes, x-legs should not occur as long as the nail is inserted at the appropriate angle before being locked at the knee. If its orientation is wrong from the get-go, then the bone will conform to whichever shape it angles out. I got this from an email another LL doctor has sent me.

And it wasn't me that spread that x-leg rumour.  Cool

I think distal side of locking Screws would correct the maximum 5 degrees of angle deviation which may or may not happen due to wrong IM nail insertion.

Would you please post the email so we can see the detals for reference.
Drpaleyinapril
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2014, 09:40:37 AM »

What exactly is X leg? Ok, I need more readings! Huh?
Drpaleyinapril
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2014, 09:42:52 AM »

X leg may be possible with PRECICE Internal nail also???
Shaquille
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2014, 09:52:40 AM »

Quote from: Drpaleyinapril link=topic=6402. msg93166#msg93166 date=1391506837
What exactly is X leg? Ok, I need more readings! Huh?

There's a diagram on the 18th page.  SysOp posted it.
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoGOACuIeTI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoGOACuIeTI</a>
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:07:21 PM by LL4Life » Logged

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2014, 02:01:31 PM »

Wow. Very impressive. Are you sure you have enough callus formation to be dancing around like that after lengthening three inches? It wasn't even three months ago that you had your frames removed.

Do you have new x-rays that show a strong bone bridge?
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

If you go through hell, don't stop, keep walking

« Reply #387 on: February 14, 2014, 11:50:25 AM »

hehe lol good stuff!)) enjoy your new height!!)))

Original height. 163.5cms
Current height.  172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13
panda
« Reply #388 on: February 14, 2014, 01:29:15 PM »

Oh my gosh, I love your video. You are doing great Smiley
Smitty1
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #389 on: February 15, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoGOACuIeTI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoGOACuIeTI</a>

Haha! Love your video. Great recovery dude Smiley
Dee23
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #390 on: February 15, 2014, 09:50:32 PM »

Nice....well it gives us good hopes n strength to see all the four patients who finished LL at Dr. Sringari are doing good.
Things in guest house r also getting better after intervention of Dr. Sringari  himself. Smiley
Thumbs up
Dee 23
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #391 on: February 20, 2014, 12:41:08 PM »

My Latest X-ray :

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
Polycrates
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 8

Prolific tipper, mefloquine tripper

« Reply #392 on: February 20, 2014, 05:11:14 PM »

Hey LL,

Did the doc mention anything about the bone's misalignment in the lateral axis? I have the same thing occurring in my right leg (even worse than yours) and he told me it was fine. You mentioned that when the bone reanimates itself it will have a proper alignment. Is this true?

And there he went, into the great foreboding land. The trip of a lifetime, as if Odysseus himself were at his hand.

To risk life in pursuit of a trivial measure-- for more height upon his stand.
ronnyengineer
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2014, 12:21:36 PM »

Hey ll4life I literally love your diary.  I am also thinking of going with Sringari.  Could you please share your track of recovery and I would really appreciate if you could post a recovery video.

Thanks a lot.
pinhead123
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2014, 10:36:06 AM »

LL4Life can you answer my 4 questions

do you have the option of no catheter during surgery

can you be awake during the spinal anesthesia

can you ask the doctor if he would do leg lengthening surgery on people with genital herpes

how much did you pay for the surgery
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2014, 06:56:40 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am doing fine. I ve been busy for past few months so was not able to post any update regarding my recovery n all. My recovery is going great I am doing all day to day work without any problem. Returned pretty much back to normal life except running as I am too scared to run right now. Its not that I feel weak but I don't know I'll take some time before I start running again. I am exercising, riding motor bike, etc without any problem.

Soon I will post a video of me doing crazy stuff Grin Wink. So stay tuned. One more time big thanks to all you guys and my fellow friends/patients at Dr. Sringari's guesthouse I miss them all. This surgery was a once in a lifetime experience and I don't regret doing it. I will always cherish those moments and how I came out strong out of this tough surgery. And I am proud of it. Atlast I did what I always wanted. Stay strong. Peace out.

LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #396 on: September 21, 2014, 06:40:14 AM »

Here are some of my latest pictures.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:25:59 AM by LL4Life » Logged

ronnyengineer
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »

Great progress bro.  I m also considering this surgery but I am unable to make up my mind.  Could u plz share d most challengng part of this surgery and wot all I need to do in order to prepare myself.

n all the veterans plz have a look at my pic and suggest if 8cm would look fine n proportionate on my tibias.  One more thing could u plz check with sringari regarding the current prices as I dont have his contact details.

ronnyengineer
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2014, 05:28:55 PM »

Quote from: ronnyengineer link=topic=6402. msg100628#msg100628 date=1411750861
Great progress bro.   I m also considering this surgery but I am unable to make up my mind.   Could u plz share d most challengng part of this surgery and wot all I need to do in order to prepare myself. 

n all the veterans plz have a look at my pic and suggest if 8cm would look fine n proportionate on my tibias.   One more thing could u plz check with sringari regarding the current prices as I dont have his contact details. 

Sorry the last link is not working. 

ronnyengineer
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2014, 05:37:02 PM »

I m unable to post a pic ?? Can any1 help

Here is the link hxxp: i61. tinypic. com/ng7u5i. jpg
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.