MMT Community
September 23, 2018, 09:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LL4Life - External Tibias - Dr. Sringari - 2013 - Bring it on !!  (Read 111132 times)
jorge88
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #400 on: April 22, 2015, 09:27:31 PM »

Hi LL4life!!

Could you let us know how is going your recover at day? I already have my surgery with dr Sringari last week, your dairy makes me strong and feel happy for my decision, thank you bro!!
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #401 on: May 11, 2015, 08:47:58 AM »

Hello LL4Life!

Hows doing lately? Is everything OK?

your diary was truly inspirational.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #402 on: September 22, 2015, 02:24:53 AM »

You did awesome bro :) and your recovering so well.  Am currently legthening with Dr.  Saringari and I don't have any regrets at all
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #403 on: January 10, 2016, 10:53:49 AM »

Guess who's back  Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88ZWm_F-1U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88ZWm_F-1U</a>

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #404 on: January 20, 2016, 03:55:55 AM »

Quote from: LL4Life link=topic=6402. msg107308#msg107308 date=1452423229
Guess who's back  Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88ZWm_F-1U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88ZWm_F-1U</a>

Dang looks like you are recovering well.  I am a new member to MMT.  I have been talking with Dr.  Sringari about surgery in June 2016 for 8cm.  How did you care for yourself (like shave, pee, poo, brush teeth) during those months of lengthening and limited mobility? I have some facial dandruff that accumulates so I need to rinse with dandruff shampoo every 2 days or so.  Was using toiletries a hassle during the lenghenting process?

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #405 on: January 31, 2016, 07:12:22 AM »

Awesome Video bro. . .  Your recovery is very good.  Thanks for sharing the video.  I just started with my lengthening and so far it's going well. . . . .

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #406 on: February 25, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »

Thanks buddy....That's great all the best for your journey.... I would love to read your experience. How much do you want to lengthen ?? And with which doctor ?

The man who tries to do something and fails is infinity times better than the one who tries to do nothing and succeeds.
LL4Life
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 130

LL For Life

« Reply #407 on: February 25, 2016, 07:34:14 PM »

Dang looks like you are recovering well.  I am a new member to MMT.  I have been talking with Dr.  Sringari about surgery in June 2016 for 8cm.  How did you care for yourself (like shave, pee, poo, brush teeth) during those months of lengthening and limited mobility? I have some facial dandruff that accumulates so I need to rinse with dandruff shampoo every 2 days or so.  Was using toiletries a hassle during the lenghenting process?

FanQ  Smiley 7-8 cm is achievable with hard work and dedication. All the best you ll get what u desire. It ll take some time to become comfortable with the frame and limited mobility. Once you are over it everything will be fine. You can move around on rolling chair, go to washroom, pee, take bath, wash ur hair etc. You can always ask for help from caretaker. Its not that bad once you get used to it. But for that you ll have to move ur a$$. Dont be a lazy person. Just move around. And be positive never get depressed . Play ur fav video game watch tv, talk with other patients, youtube is the best time killing thing.

Peace out  Wink

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #408 on: February 26, 2016, 07:26:08 PM »

What are your tips before having the surgery?
What kind of preparations?

Kind regards !
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2016, 04:32:46 AM »

Hi LL4Life,
I had my operation with Dr.Sringari. I am planning to extend 7.5 CM.

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
El Pili Pili
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #410 on: September 24, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »

Hi LL4Life,

Your diary made me laught a lot, you're a funny guy!  Cheesy

I wanted to know at which rate you lengthened during the whole procedure.

I know you started at 1mm/day but then I can't find the information.

Thank you and congratz on your achievement!

Height : 171cm (at night)
Target : 177cm
Method : LON in India or Beijing : depending on the amount of money saved until 2017!
Romy
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #411 on: February 23, 2017, 05:34:02 PM »

Hello LL4life, interesting dairy must say.  Thank you for sharing you experiences. 
Nameless
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #412 on: May 09, 2017, 12:19:50 PM »

Great diary.  Thanks for sharing! :)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.