MMT Community
June 22, 2018, 02:57:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of MMT  (Read 16623 times)
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »

hehehe Wink
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2014, 08:22:52 PM »

hehehe Wink

I think it's really immature, to be honest. Funny, but immature lol Cheesy

169 cm tall (5'7); ready to fight my way to 185 cm!
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »

I think it's really immature, to be honest. Funny, but immature lol Cheesy
It doesn't matter, it will be removed promptly and I will be banned. Smiley Smiley Honestly, I wasn't sure what was going to show, now I know.

Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2014, 10:58:23 PM »

The Troll Forum
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »

It doesn't matter, it will be removed promptly and I will be banned. Smiley Smiley Honestly, I wasn't sure what was going to show, now I know.

SysOp won't ban you. It would make him look bad.

He's smarter than that, I'm sure, and certainly more charismatic than that.

169 cm tall (5'7); ready to fight my way to 185 cm!
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 02:29:56 AM »

SysOp won't ban you. It would make him look bad.

He's smarter than that, I'm sure, and certainly more charismatic than that.
Nevertheless, he rules with an 'Iron Fist'. Your probably right anyway, it doesn't look like I've been banned, well not yet anyway.
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »

Nevertheless, he rules with an 'Iron Fist'.

I'm loving the hyperbole.

On another note i think the big difference between this forum and the other one is the amount of relevant information. The percentage (and total number) of posts that talk about LL versus other topics is large on this forum. On the other forum, a larger percentage (and total number) of the posts are not really related to practical LL information.

I would love to see someone crunch the numbers on this to get exact stats but i realize that time is definitely better spent doing anything else.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 02:08:03 PM »

I'm loving the hyperbole.

On another note i think the big difference between this forum and the other one is the amount of relevant information. The percentage (and total number) of posts that talk about LL versus other topics is large on this forum. On the other forum, a larger percentage (and total number) of the posts are not really related to practical LL information.

I would love to see someone crunch the numbers on this to get exact stats but i realize that time is definitely better spent doing anything else.

I get tired of the same questions being asked over and over by new people who ask before doing any research. If this forum ends up being a few hundred diaries and an FAQ without all of the repetitive questions, that wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 96

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2016, 03:04:57 AM »

[sorry, I didn't know where to post this...is there a "Tech Issues" thread?]
Hey SysOp (or anyone who might know),

Is there something wrong with the YouTube embedding widget? I keep getting "#Invalid YouTube Link#" when I wrap a video link in the tags. And when I post embed code from YT, it will just show something like:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4lUtmoo6teI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I Googled for SMF issues and instructions, but just came up with the same method. It seemed to work years ago, but I haven't been able to embed since I came back last month.

Thanks

Prev. Height: 5'-5.25"/165.7cm (Morning)
External LON with Dr. Raj Sringari - Install: 12/17/13 * Lengthened: ~3"/7.6cm * Frame Removal 04/17/14
Diagnosed with Partial Non-Union: 02/09/16
Ankle Debridement Surgery: 02/22/16
Rev. Nailing/Bone Graft/Tenotomy - Loma Linda Medical Center: 05/12/16
rjcpm8619
MMT Member

Credibility 1

168cm to 179 using LATN

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2016, 11:10:33 AM »

It's the responsibility of the person seeking surgery to fully investigate everything about this surgery. If you just take one opinion and run with it, you are setting yourself up for failure. There many good doctors for LL, and there are many bad ones who are predators seeking only to milk money from the patients (and even many of the good doctors are predatory in some ways, because these are businesses after all).
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2016, 01:11:17 PM »

It's the responsibility of the person seeking surgery to fully investigate everything about this surgery. If you just take one opinion and run with it, you are setting yourself up for failure. There many good doctors for LL, and there are many bad ones who are predators seeking only to milk money from the patients (and even many of the good doctors are predatory in some ways, because these are businesses after all).

Yeah it is scary many times . I mean how much do we really know about the long term consequences of LL ? (Even procedures that end perfectly without any issues at all)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.