MMT Community
December 11, 2018, 01:06:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Class - "Certified Members"  (Read 34731 times)
LovelyMorov
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 11:22:47 PM »

Thanks Dameon. Btw why you have scary profile picture?

+1

Height: 171cm
Wingspan: 181cm
Target Gain: 6 cm Tibia
Stamos
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 05:15:16 PM »

Hi, may I be promoted to Certified member as well? I've been here a while and am planning to get LL in the near future. I support whatever needs to be done for this board to continue running smoothly and being the home of information for us all.

Thanks

Stamos
JohnKeogh
MMT Member

Credibility -3

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »

How do you become a certified member? I don't see any email address.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2013, 01:27:04 PM »

I will do an IP check on you and check some other basic information before I approve you.
Dameon
Global Moderator
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »

Do you have any other user name which is active?

MMT Official killer of Zombie, Walking dead, Troll, Spammers & A****** in general

http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,6637.msg87609/topicseen.html#msg87609
JohnKeogh
MMT Member

Credibility -3

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »

No, but before you accepted my profile I tried to join sign up with my VPN but yous didn't activate those accounts, I then used my real IP and you accepted this one. I've been using a VPN ever since I done for copyright when downloading from the Pirate Bay last year.
Dameon
Global Moderator
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2013, 02:06:52 PM »

No, but before you accepted my profile I tried to join sign up with my VPN but yous didn't activate those accounts, I then used my real IP and you accepted this one. I've been using a VPN ever since I done for copyright when downloading from the Pirate Bay last year.

Thanks for information. There is at least one more active user from same IP address/VPN. Though we will check other criteria and see if we can approve you.

MMT Official killer of Zombie, Walking dead, Troll, Spammers & A****** in general

http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,6637.msg87609/topicseen.html#msg87609
JohnKeogh
MMT Member

Credibility -3

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2013, 02:21:16 PM »

The VPN I use is Private Internet Access. I'm using it now as I'm filling up my extrenal hard drive for my long journey. All that is left is to choose Dr. Sringari or Betz. I don't actually care for contacting others on this forum, I just want to ask Apo a few questions before I choose my doctor because he has seen Betz twice.
littleangel
MMT Contributor

Credibility 10

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2013, 09:36:45 AM »

I will do an IP check on you and check some other basic information before I approve you.
Can you do an IP check on me? Grin Thx!

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

~from 150 cm to 166 cm~
COOPER
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 11

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2013, 05:55:33 AM »

Cooper,  danielqjohnson ,  blackbear

You all will be promoted to certified member soon.

Thanks
Dameon
Global Moderator
MMT

Hey Dameon, how long do I have to wait? I have been waiting to PM few folks here. No rush but sooner the better. Thanks!

Starting Height: 160
Lengthening Goal- 7 to 8
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 96

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2013, 08:31:45 AM »

The VPN I use is Private Internet Access. I'm using it now as I'm filling up my extrenal hard drive for my long journey. All that is left is to choose Dr. Sringari or Betz. I don't actually care for contacting others on this forum, I just want to ask Apo a few questions before I choose my doctor because he has seen Betz twice.

Thanks for information. There is at least one more active user from same IP address/VPN. Though we will check other criteria and see if we can approve you.

Dameon, I don't know if you meant me, but I have been using Private Internet Access ever since I found out Verizon was monitoring my internet activity. I sometimes forget to connect, so my IP will either be one of PIA's or Verizon's

I already emailed SysOp, but I might as well ask here: may I be certified as well? There are some people I need to contact before I start my journey next month.

Also, to the couple of people who PM'ed me (if you happen to read this): sorry I never got to respond before the "fence" went up. Hopefully, I will get certified and reply then....albeit very very late.

Prev. Height: 5'-5.25"/165.7cm (Morning)
External LON with Dr. Raj Sringari - Install: 12/17/13 * Lengthened: ~3"/7.6cm * Frame Removal 04/17/14
Diagnosed with Partial Non-Union: 02/09/16
Ankle Debridement Surgery: 02/22/16
Rev. Nailing/Bone Graft/Tenotomy - Loma Linda Medical Center: 05/12/16
thatdude
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 10:58:25 AM »

I'm in the same boat. I also alternate between my naked ISP and a VPN depending on what machine I'm using.

I sent an email to SysOp several days ago but didn't receive a response..
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »

I'm working on it guys. Especially with the VPNs and multiple IPs, it makes vetting a littl harder.
Stamos
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 08:30:09 PM »

Can I become a certified member? This is the only username I post under.
Stamos
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »

Out of curiousity, why are my posts being ignored here? I've supported many posters on this board by offering words of encouragement and posted some solid insights and opinions. Yet, once I ask to be a certified member, I merely get ignored. Not cool and if that's the sort of way things are handled here, then it makes quite sad. Thought this was a place that encouraged a community like atmosphere and was welcoming. I lost all my PMs, which had useful words for me.

If the administrators want to continue making this site the destination for LL, then ignoring it's posters is a big no-no. Especially posters who've been here a while and contributed as much as I have.

Thanks and have a great day!
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »

Out of curiousity, why are my posts being ignored here? I've supported many posters on this board by offering words of encouragement and posted some solid insights and opinions. Yet, once I ask to be a certified member, I merely get ignored. Not cool and if that's the sort of way things are handled here, then it makes quite sad. Thought this was a place that encouraged a community like atmosphere and was welcoming. I lost all my PMs, which had useful words for me.

If the administrators want to continue making this site the destination for LL, then ignoring it's posters is a big no-no. Especially posters who've been here a while and contributed as much as I have.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm having a third party vet members and you have connected through a VPN which makes tracking harder. Be patient.
Dee23
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2013, 10:59:45 AM »

Respected Administrator !

how are you. ?

i m a member of this wonderful Website/organisation since couple of months.  i am a Student in medizin and going to get Operated in December by Dr. Sarin , Delhi India.  but unfortunately i dont find any News about Dr.  Sarin anymore in your Blog .  Could you please tell me the reason ? Is someting wrong by Dr. Sarin's Operations?

and please could u certify me as Trusted/Certified Member ?

Thank you so very Much

wishing you a Nice Day ahead. !

Regards

D. S.  Manhas
Stamos
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2013, 07:35:18 PM »

Will do. Thanks for the response  Smiley
theuprising
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 02:54:16 AM »

Hey SysOp can you you begin the process of making me
a certified member.

Thanks
pattymatty2
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2013, 02:35:05 AM »

Hello admins! I would like to be a certified member as well.  I used to be very active here but only corresponded to a few people.  I think the only ones who knew how I looked like are Dryani, Apotheosis and 6ftby2014.  I was thinking of going to India before because it was affordable but now I am thinking I should save enough money to go to Dr.  Mahboubian.  Thank you and have a great day everyone!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.