MMT Community
December 18, 2018, 11:36:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Class - "Certified Members"  (Read 34954 times)
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2013, 09:08:07 PM »

Can I become a certified member too please? I've been aching to look at updates of the old diaries that got moved.
blackbear
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 95

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 02:30:48 PM »

Hi sysop just emailed you on the mmt email address to become a certified member.
No Spoon
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 19

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2013, 12:29:44 PM »

Hi Sysop,

I don't mind being a regular member because I don't use PMs a lot, but I'd like to be able to see all the posts that a specific member has written. If I have to become a certified member to do that, could you please tell me what I should do ?

I access this site from my home computer, with my cell phone and from my job. I don't think I share IPs with any other member, but I don't understand much about that stuff, so please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
NoSpoon
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »

Hey sysop what is the email in which i can contact you in order to become a certified member?
It seems i can't even see people profiles anymore
olivetree
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2013, 03:51:56 PM »

SysOp, can I please be upgraded too? I just registered on this site but I was following a specific diary months ago that I can no longer see :( thanks yoooou
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2013, 04:07:29 PM »

SysOp, can I please be upgraded too? I just registered on this site but I was following a specific diary months ago that I can no longer see Sad thanks yoooou

If you no longer see it, the odds are that they aren't updating it either. Those diaries were moved to an archive. Which diary are you looking for?
olivetree
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2013, 04:15:10 PM »

Dryani's diary.  I've searched his name but can't seem to find it.  I might just be blind though. 
alestor91
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2014, 09:14:08 AM »

How can I email you Sysop? I'm pretty new to these boards.
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »

Hello. I've been active on the forum quite a bit lately and am very seriously considering LL. The main concern I have is that I'd like to fully recover afterwards, to the point that I can run at least 5 kilometers without pain and at a decent speed. Currently, my plan is to do 5CM in each segment, in order to maximize chances of recovering athletic ability, I am willing to work very hard and dedicate a lot of time and energy to make this happen following my LL. I've already trained for a marathon, so dedication to physical training isn't that new to me. I want to learn more about how various LL patients and doctors have approached recovery and rehabilitation, and about the personal/emotional side of how various patients have reacted to and coped with being temporarily disabled, as well as how they were able to persevere and recover. I've read almost every diary on MMT that is currently available to me, and would really like to have access to any more archived diaries that are on the site. I was wondering if you could make me a certified member so that I can access these diaries. I am not particularly interested in using the PM system, but getting access to more diaries would really be a big help to me. Please let me know if you can "certify" me. Thank you so much!

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
groove311
MMT Member

Credibility -31

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »

sysop i cant send u a pm or email can u send me process please.

i want to be certified cos ppl put negative karma all the time even when i dont post anything for days
Grinder
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:10 PM »

How can I email you Sysop? I'm pretty new to these boards.

Press the little envolope button under sysop's picture.

Currently saving up for LL.
Eager
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2014, 01:12:53 PM »

How can i start a new topic in the "General discussion Area".  I am not seeing that button "Start New Topic"?
Do i have to be in certain member class to start a new thread?

Thanks
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2014, 03:05:35 PM »

How can i start a new topic in the "General discussion Area".  I am not seeing that button "Start New Topic"?
Do i have to be in certain member class to start a new thread?

Thanks

No. You have to 10 posts on the site that aren't spam. You could also just post your topic here and I'll move it to the necessary area.
Eager
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2014, 12:58:35 PM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=6628. msg96092#msg96092 date=1398351935
No.  You have to 10 posts on the site that aren't spam.  You could also just post your topic here and I'll move it to the necessary area. 
Subject: How to manage daily life and LL at the same time?

Ok so here is the question.  I have read alot about limb lengthening and i m very much eager to do this any time soon rather then late.  I can spare 30k to 35k for this procedure right now.  But my problem is how t o manage my life while i m going through LL.  I have an excellent job(They are not gonna let me take off for more then 1 month if that), wife (Who doesn't work) and kid(who goes to school), mortgage to pay, car payments etc.  Obviously these things wouldn't stop and bills would be comming in.  I don't want to make life miserable for my family just because i want to be a few inch taller.  But on the hand, my short stature is always bothering me. I am in the late 30s and i m afraid if i have to wait before all the things settle in my life (or family) , it will be too late.
My question is for all those veterans who were in my shoes and they pulled it off without impacting too much their life/family life.  Any suggestions?
Btown88
Lurker

Credibility 1

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »

Hey everyone,

Been researching these procedures, doctors, etc.  for a while now and thought I'd join the board and post.  I'm about 5'5 right on the dot maybe a hair shy idk, but I'm looking to get to 5'8-5'9 maybe? The internal tibias seem great, except for the return on overall height.  I'm an athlete believe it or not lol so losing too much ability is a no no.  The diaries have been a great read (the ones I've gotten to) and I look forward to reading more and getting closer to what I feel I need to do! The cost may be high but it's doable and probably worth it in the long run.
Sereqa
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2014, 08:00:15 AM »

Sysop, what shouil I do in order to send and accept PMs? For now I even cant read PM I received...
ELLDisciple
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2014, 05:03:33 AM »

Hey there Sysop.  I just joined about 1 day ago and I noticed that for my particular account, I'm not able to post a new topic.  I can only reply.  Also, I tried clicking your username but it wouldn't give me access to your profile and furthermore, your email address.  So replying to this post is my only way of contacting you.  Like many others, I'm requesting that you please allow my account to become certified.   Thank You. 
CuriousLL
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Determination is the key to sucess

« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2014, 02:20:03 AM »

Hi SysOP,

I emailed you about a month ago for LL Patient/Certified member status. Still haven't been upgraded yet.

Regards.

God heals you, the surgeon collects the money! Wink
Original Height - 162.5cm
Total gained: 5.5 cm - tibias external only
Surgeon: Dr. Salameh (Frankfurt)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2014, 03:40:41 AM »

Hi SysOP,

I emailed you about a month ago for LL Patient/Certified member status. Still haven't been upgraded yet.

Regards.

I've sort of given up on the certified membership for now. Only LL Patients or veterans get those perks for the time being.
CuriousLL
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Determination is the key to sucess

« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2014, 12:15:06 PM »

Thanks SysOP.

I am a patient of Dr. Salameh.

God heals you, the surgeon collects the money! Wink
Original Height - 162.5cm
Total gained: 5.5 cm - tibias external only
Surgeon: Dr. Salameh (Frankfurt)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.