MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 11:12:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Microfractures and Ankle Weights  (Read 39084 times)
Widgetsking66
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 07:40:22 PM »

macaryl95.....I like you and I'm very entertained by your sheer ignorant determination. I'm on the sideline rooting for you.

Just so you know, when i was 16yrs old, I thought that chics couldn't get pregnant doggystyle.....  Man did I find out the hard way. 3 girls pregnant at the same damn time.... Smiley Grin LOL.

.....you said 6 months Huh???
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

You miss every shot you don't take

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 04:48:36 PM »

macaryl95.....I like you and I'm very entertained by your sheer ignorant determination. I'm on the sideline rooting for you.
Just so you know, when i was 16yrs old, I thought that chics couldn't get pregnant doggystyle.....  Man did I find out the hard way. 3 girls pregnant at the same damn time.... Smiley Grin LOL.
.....you said 6 months Huh???

I appreciate your sarcastic remarks all they do is feed my "ignorant determination." I don't see why anyone would think of doggie as a contraceptive, that is highly unrelated to what we are talking about and most humans would even agree that it most certainly does not stop pregnancy. Many people don't even know about elective leg lengthening. Don't treat the situation as if I'm supposed to think like you.
Widgetsking66
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 04:54:39 PM »

lol I didn't say  "sheer ignorant determination"....SysOp is that your work?
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »

I feel sorry for you. Either you are trolling or incredibly ignorant.
The only thing you ever possibly could feel is your tendons in your knees being stressed. There is no chance you can speed up the natural growth in your body by any stretching.
Be careful with your knees, you'll miss them so bad when they're gone.

I'd like to think having someone cut the bones in my legs is far more invasive than mere ankle weights. Also, ignorance is associated with close-minded people who do not experiment and see the world for what it could be. Please tell me how my simple experiment makes me close-minded? I don't think you know the meaning of the word ignorance.
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »

lol I didn't say  "sheer ignorant determination"....SysOp is that your work?

I do hope you are kidding. SysOp said nothing of the sort. He did have much to say though.
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 05:17:21 PM »

I would never try to discourage someone from following a dream or theory but unlike CLL, your theory has no physical or scientific basis. CLL works because of the bodies' natural osteogenetic properties. When a bone breaks, it heals itself even when it is broken clean through. Microfractures do not go trough the bone creating a gap. Without a gap to fill, no elongation is created.

Again I hope you find nothing I have said to be an attack, just trying to help. Cool

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2013, 05:38:33 PM »

lol I didn't say  "sheer ignorant determination"....SysOp is that your work?

Your English is not very good and you said something similar that was even more abrasive. LOL. Don't act like that's not what you were trying to say. You used worse words and I tried to soften them with better English.

We all know that the kid is misguided and it's not going to work. If he is this determined to do something that will not work, I expect him to put a similar level of energy into LL at some point in the future.
Widgetsking66
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 05:52:32 PM »

Your English is not very good and you said something similar that was even more abrasive. LOL. Don't act like that's not what you were trying to say. You used worse words and I tried to soften them with better English.

We all know that the kid is misguided and it's not going to work. If he is this determined to do something that will not work, I expect him to put a similar level of energy into LL at some point in the future.
I probably did say something close to that...lol
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 11:02:56 PM »

I can do anything I set my mind to. I am a smart person and know how to do many things very well. Considering how young I am, I can see a bright future for myself. I will do LL and I will do it while smiling through the pain. I have no problem spending a good amount of money just to be a little taller. I believe in possible nonsense that you turn your nose up at, but that shouldn't shy away from the fact that as a whole I can make this community even better whether I fail or not. That is my primary goal, after all. I will not step down and admit defeat unless I have disproved myself in every aspect. That is how determined I am, I am double checking everything because I want to find fallacies in my work. If that's not determination, I don't know what is. If I'm right, I will argue to my death that this worked for me. Doesn't mean it would work for others but if it ends up working for me then it works. If I see no further results I would proudly admit that I simply was unable to do what I had planned.
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 11:21:17 PM »

I would never try to discourage someone from following a dream or theory but unlike CLL, your theory has no physical or scientific basis. CLL works because of the bodies' natural osteogenetic properties. When a bone breaks, it heals itself even when it is broken clean through. Microfractures do not go trough the bone creating a gap. Without a gap to fill, no elongation is created.

Again I hope you find nothing I have said to be an attack, just trying to help. Cool

I do understand microfractures are nothing like an entirely broken bone. That's why I have predetermined that the bones should perhaps elongate, however at a much slower rate. I never claimed this method works, it's merely a combination of two previous other methods which are both quite popular. I am well aware that there is no basis behind my theory. My thoughts would be that no one has studied it long enough to even come up with an unavoidable result. No one I know of has stuck this experiment out long enough to find results (or a lack of). All I see are websites claiming certain things work, without providing a basis log entry which explains their results. I give it a couple months of strenuous training before I ultimately decide to pull the plug. After all, lengthening is a very tedious process. This is the purpose behind my post. An experiment meant to help fuel LL alternatives. Many people take me as a troll because they're so used to being conned by those who are trying to sell bullshit pills, or even just tell you a certain exercise works because they think screwing with us is fun. I don't really see much other posts like mine, this is why I am trying to introduce originality. I have nothing to gain from this (other than possible height) and I'm certainly the last to even joke about an issue such as this. I couldn't possibly take any of your or anyone else's replies as attacks. I'm a big boy, I don't go around saying I've been cyber bullied. Now that's more of a joke to me.
Daylight
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »

Hey macary95,
You re still young ( 18 I guess!?). if your plate has not fused yet, all you need to do is sprinting and playing sport intensively during morning. 1 hour is enough. You might be able to get 1.5-2 cm at your age. I would say that it is a good amount of gaining at your age. Then you can do LL without any holding back Smiley I know this feeling bro. It is not long ago that I had been through it Smiley
plastikman
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2013, 05:06:40 AM »

There is nothing new or original in this method. People have experimented this before with zero results. In fact many guys before getting to this site have tryed some of this nonsense.
Please don't try to clame you are bringing something new, you just read everithing on other sites so don't call it your method. 

At the end just look at the evidence: there are thowsend cases of  proven succesfull limb lengthening and zero succesfull cases with this method.

macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2013, 06:11:58 AM »

There is nothing new or original in this method. People have experimented this before with zero results. In fact many guys before getting to this site have tryed some of this nonsense.
Please don't try to clame you are bringing something new, you just read everithing on other sites so don't call it your method. 
At the end just look at the evidence: there are thowsend cases of  proven succesfull limb lengthening and zero succesfull cases with this method.

I can see you have terrible spelling errors. I do hope you are tired, and that those were accidental mistakes. The originality is the combination of other methods. I never claimed to create this method, it is simply an amalgamation. My project is me trying to alter my height through use of this exercise. Perhaps you should learn to read what I had previously posted. I would like to add, though, that my regimen specifically is one I have not heard of before. So forgive me if I am "stealing" from other people. Isn't that the American dream anyways? There's no reason to point fingers, it's clear that elective leg lengthening is successful. That's because many people are told this is the only successful way, so many don't even try other methods beforehand. If your terrible spelling errors didn't make you look bad, your terrible reply surely did.
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2013, 06:14:34 AM »

Hey macary95,
You re still young ( 18 I guess!?). if your plate has not fused yet, all you need to do is sprinting and playing sport intensively during morning. 1 hour is enough. You might be able to get 1.5-2 cm at your age. I would say that it is a good amount of gaining at your age. Then you can do LL without any holding back Smiley I know this feeling bro. It is not long ago that I had been through it Smiley

I actually am 18. I don't think they have fused, considering the results I have seen. I don't work out during the morning though, I do it at night time. I also don't see why I can't do LL regardless of my starting height.
P
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 09:36:20 AM »

Excuse me for my english.  This is my first post.  I' ve been doing inversions systematically the last 3 years 30-60 mins x 2-3 times daily, 5-6 times a week, watching tv or reading.  I used to be 1. 62m and now I I am 1. 67m.  My legs and abs are much stronger and defined.  This 3-year period I took chondroitine glucosamine and MSM, Calcium Magnesium and Zinc, multivitamins, bee pollen complex, resveratrol, astragalus root extract and cycloastragenol.  Also I used to have some white hair, now they disappeared.  I am 33 years old and I look much younger now.
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »

There is nothing you can do to get taller except LL. NOTHING!

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »

There is nothing you can do to get taller except LL. NOTHING!

I respect your opinion. Clearly my bones have not fused yet. There is NOTHING you can tell me to make me listen to you.
macaryl95
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2013, 04:56:39 PM »

Excuse me for my english.  This is my first post.  I' ve been doing inversions systematically the last 3 years 30-60 mins x 2-3 times daily, 5-6 times a week, watching tv or reading.  I used to be 1. 62m and now I I am 1. 67m.  My legs and abs are much stronger and defined.  This 3-year period I took chondroitine glucosamine and MSM, Calcium Magnesium and Zinc, multivitamins, bee pollen complex, resveratrol, astragalus root extract and cycloastragenol.  Also I used to have some white hair, now they disappeared.  I am 33 years old and I look much younger now.

I never thought inversions could work, I think my method sounds more logical. How could you gain height through stretching? You lose all that height once you stop stretching.
173to180
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2013, 06:48:41 AM »

Please stop Macaryl95, it's just embarrassing now.
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 11:45:10 AM »

Please stop Macaryl95, it's just embarrassing now.

It's remarkable to see how naive younger people can be.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.