MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 10:38:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from SysOp:
"Height is like money. It is insignificant only to those who have plenty of it." Tongue

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leechlet - Internal Femurs - Dr. Guichet - 2014 - My Femur Lengthening Journey  (Read 203413 times)
KirP1
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #560 on: January 20, 2015, 04:52:18 PM »

its obvious that he is having troubles with recovery
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #561 on: January 20, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »

^^Could be. Let's hope not.

Current height: 5'6''     Aim: 6 ft
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #562 on: March 22, 2015, 08:11:49 AM »

So....anyone know what happened to leechlet?..  Huh?

BritGirl
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #563 on: March 22, 2015, 11:03:32 AM »

Met Guichet the other day and asked him out of curiosity. He said Leechlet is doing great Smiley
Taco
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #564 on: March 23, 2015, 05:15:36 AM »

Met Guichet the other day and asked him out of curiosity. He said Leechlet is doing great Smiley

Of course he would say so...
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #565 on: March 24, 2015, 12:04:00 AM »

Of course he would say so...

You assuming Dr. Guichet is hiding something? Just curious.

Taco
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #566 on: March 24, 2015, 01:48:25 AM »

You assuming Dr. Guichet is hiding something? Just curious.

Do you think he would tell you his patient is having bad recovery if you ask him?
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #567 on: March 24, 2015, 08:35:54 AM »

This is why I don't recommend people to do LL just for the sake of vanity if you're already possessed normal height. Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and so on only 5'7. That didn't stop them from being world famous. When you leave your trust in someone's hands you're pretty much at their mercy. When something goes wrong, majority will lie and cover up their mistakes. Some even dig a money hole for themselves so you can keep coming back. Doctors, dentists, beauticians and many others are doing just that.

The less you seek for something the more you'll be happy if only you can shift your nagging mind to forget the desire. Being less than average as a man is a tough pill to swallow. I once saw a documentary about a guy who is over 50 and had LL done. Even at that age he still couldn't get pass the fact that he's short. After 3 inches gain to 5'8, he's finally feels like a normal man and enjoy what's like to walk among the people like a normal person.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #568 on: March 24, 2015, 06:34:35 PM »

Do you think he would tell you his patient is having bad recovery if you ask him?

Dr. Guichet seems like an honest enough person, even though I never met him in person, at least not yet (I know, that sounds really stupid). Leechlet responded to me on youtube (shortly before he cancelled his youtube account) and said that he's doing okay. Idk, to each his own I guess?

Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #569 on: March 24, 2015, 06:55:43 PM »

This is why I don't recommend people to do LL just for the sake of vanity if you're already possessed normal height. Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and so on only 5'7. That didn't stop them from being world famous. When you leave your trust in someone's hands you're pretty much at their mercy. When something goes wrong, majority will lie and cover up their mistakes. Some even dig a money hole for themselves so you can keep coming back. Doctors, dentists, beauticians and many others are doing just that.

The less you seek for something the more you'll be happy if only you can shift your nagging mind to forget the desire. Being less than average as a man is a tough pill to swallow. I once saw a documentary about a guy who is over 50 and had LL done. Even at that age he still couldn't get pass the fact that he's short. After 3 inches gain to 5'8, he's finally feels like a normal man and enjoy what's like to walk among the people like a normal person.

Jackie Chan is 5'9", at least according to google. It also said Stallone was 5'10" but then I found another (celeb) site on aol that claimed he was 5'7". Idk, listen, I personally am not going to do doing CLL primarily to improve my chances in landing a good job or being more attractive to women (although those are some sweet benefits that come with having a good height), I just want to do it to feel normal. You know, having a short height is like having a zit on your face. You try not to think about it, but yet it's always there, and it's pestering your mind like a damn splinter or a piece of shrapnel that wedged itself deep in your brain. That's how I personally feel about it. I was ready to cope with being short forever up until about a year and a half ago when I found out these kinds of surgeries existed. I think it's worth it. I know it definitely can change someone's life. I look at it like this: if you didn't skydive and/or bungee jump and didn't take that risk of busting your @$$ even if you do it under professional supervision and then even still something possibly goes wrong, then you can't say it's not worth it. I am willing to take the risk of busting my @$$ under professional supervision in order to increase my height. That's just me, though.

siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2015, 11:09:09 PM »

Jackie Chan is 5'9", at least according to google. It also said Stallone was 5'10" but then I found another (celeb) site on aol that claimed he was 5'7". Idk, listen, I personally am not going to do doing CLL primarily to improve my chances in landing a good job or being more attractive to women (although those are some sweet benefits that come with having a good height), I just want to do it to feel normal. You know, having a short height is like having a zit on your face. You try not to think about it, but yet it's always there, and it's pestering your mind like a damn splinter or a piece of shrapnel that wedged itself deep in your brain. That's how I personally feel about it. I was ready to cope with being short forever up until about a year and a half ago when I found out these kinds of surgeries existed. I think it's worth it. I know it definitely can change someone's life. I look at it like this: if you didn't skydive and/or bungee jump and didn't take that risk of busting your @$$ even if you do it under professional supervision and then even still something possibly goes wrong, then you can't say it's not worth it. I am willing to take the risk of busting my @$$ under professional supervision in order to increase my height. That's just me, though.

LL surgery should be only for the extreme short stature in my opinion which can be different from many people here.  The experience isn't for everybody and motivation and determination alone are not enough.  There are factors that you don't have a control over like a luck to have a smooth experience vs. minor problems along the way.  I am a midget short and used to think that it was better to be on a wheelchair than walk being short.  Well, I change my mind now.  I rather walk and be a midget than be on a wheelchair.  At the same time though, I also "know" that I would be so much happier with extra inches.  I'll find out for sure if all the sacrifices would have been worth it in a few months.  If you are 5 feet 6 inches tall, I would say don't go for it.  you are tall enough.
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #571 on: March 24, 2015, 11:22:26 PM »

LOL, There isn't any Asian actors from Jackie Chan's era who is over 5'7. If Jackie Chan is 5'9 then Jet Li is 5'8. Just look how pathetically tiny Jet Li is among the big dudes in The Expendables. 
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #572 on: March 25, 2015, 12:06:04 AM »

LOL, There isn't any Asian actors from Jackie Chan's era who is over 5'7. If Jackie Chan is 5'9 then Jet Li is 5'8. Just look how pathetically tiny Jet Li is among the big dudes in The Expendables. 
Chan, lee, Cruise are below 5 7. ..I am sure of that.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #573 on: March 25, 2015, 12:19:04 AM »

Oh so I'm even more pathetic? Lol Because I'm 5'6", so if Jet Li is 5'8"....

GrowPrettySoon
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #574 on: March 25, 2015, 08:06:28 AM »

Quote from: Camoflazh9306 link=topic=6688. msg103745#msg103745 date=1427222075
Dr.  Guichet seems like an honest enough person, even though I never met him in person, at least not yet (I know, that sounds really stupid).  Leechlet responded to me on youtube (shortly before he cancelled his youtube account) and said that he's doing okay.  Idk, to each his own I guess?

How does someone honest sound like? Certainly won't sound like someone who says his struggling small patient after 10cm is suddenly GREAT (or back to 100% as ShyShy puts it). . . not ok. . . not maybe good. . . recovering gradually. . .
That's how a salesman covering up sounds like.
Leechlet was severely contracted in the knees, hips, had mobility issues and severely tight IT band.  Promised a video of his walking that never came. . . then after a few months of disappearance he is GREAT!
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #575 on: March 25, 2015, 10:48:36 AM »

How does someone honest sound like? Certainly won't sound like someone who says his struggling small patient after 10cm is suddenly GREAT (or back to 100% as ShyShy puts it). . . not ok. . . not maybe good. . . recovering gradually. . .
Leechlet was severely contracted in the knees, hips, had mobility issues and severely tight IT band.  Promised a video of his walking that never came. . . then after a few months of disappearance he is GREAT!

Yp my thoughts exactly, 10 cm is a lot. lets hope he will be perfect in time.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #576 on: March 25, 2015, 02:31:56 PM »

LL surgery should be only for the extreme short stature in my opinion which can be different from many people here.  The experience isn't for everybody and motivation and determination alone are not enough.  There are factors that you don't have a control over like a luck to have a smooth experience vs. minor problems along the way.  I am a midget short and used to think that it was better to be on a wheelchair than walk being short.  Well, I change my mind now.  I rather walk and be a midget than be on a wheelchair.  At the same time though, I also "know" that I would be so much happier with extra inches.  I'll find out for sure if all the sacrifices would have been worth it in a few months.  If you are 5 feet 6 inches tall, I would say don't go for it.  you are tall enough.

You're forgetting one thing though..I'm a guy not a gal. If I was a gal then 5'6" would've been normal for me. When it comes to my personal view of myself, I do not consider myself to be tall. Sure, not everyone that I know and not everyone that I pass in the street absolutely towers over me, but a great deal of people especially those that I know ARE taller. Like I said, my decision to eventually do this comes from wanting to quell a body complex issue. It's been around since I was a kid, I was ready to live with it but not anymore once I found out this kind of stuff exists.

Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #577 on: March 25, 2015, 02:35:39 PM »

I consider him honest enough because of all the other things that I read about him from other patients, and from the videos that I watched where he described the whole process. Maybe I have a knack at recognizing honest people, maybe I THINK I do but I really don't and it's quite the opposite, oh well who knows..

siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #578 on: March 25, 2015, 05:13:39 PM »

You're forgetting one thing though..I'm a guy not a gal. If I was a gal then 5'6" would've been normal for me. When it comes to my personal view of myself, I do not consider myself to be tall. Sure, not everyone that I know and not everyone that I pass in the street absolutely towers over me, but a great deal of people especially those that I know ARE taller. Like I said, my decision to eventually do this comes from wanting to quell a body complex issue. It's been around since I was a kid, I was ready to live with it but not anymore once I found out this kind of stuff exists.

5 feet 6 for a guy is normal enough. u r of average height or slightly shorter than the average but normal height.  but if you still want to do it, do some researh but also pay attention to people who had unpleasant ll experience so that u r fully aware of the true process. 
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #579 on: March 25, 2015, 08:19:18 PM »

5 feet 6 for a guy is normal enough. u r of average height or slightly shorter than the average but normal height.  but if you still want to do it, do some researh but also pay attention to people who had unpleasant ll experience so that u r fully aware of the true process. 

I am, I am, lol. Don't worry, I know for SURE that this is what I want.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.