MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 11:22:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leechlet - Internal Femurs - Dr. Guichet - 2014 - My Femur Lengthening Journey  (Read 203419 times)
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #580 on: March 25, 2015, 08:24:07 PM »

Camo, send us a few pics once you're 6'2.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #581 on: March 25, 2015, 10:13:08 PM »

Camo, send us a few pics once you're 6'2.

I'm not going for 6'2". Wanted to before but not anymore, I was pretty nave I admit. Firstly, it'll be full of risks, and secondly it WILL truly look weird. My goal now is at least 6'0" or 6'0" and a half. I will do 3 or 3 and a half inches on femurs (hopefully the latter), and then eventually my tibias. My min. is 6'0", my max. will be 6'1".

Current height: 5'6''     Aim: 6 ft
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #582 on: March 25, 2015, 11:39:24 PM »

I'm not going for 6'2". Wanted to before but not anymore, I was pretty nave I admit. Firstly, it'll be full of risks, and secondly it WILL truly look weird. My goal now is at least 6'0" or 6'0" and a half. I will do 3 or 3 and a half inches on femurs (hopefully the latter), and then eventually my tibias. My min. is 6'0", my max. will be 6'1".

That seems reasonable, but keep in mind that you're looking at around two years of commitment to LL in order to make it happen. It will be hard, frustrating, slow, and painful. Is that worth it to be six feet tall? Only you can decide.

If it is, who would you choose as your doctor, and when would you go through with your LL?

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #583 on: March 26, 2015, 01:10:19 AM »

That seems reasonable, but keep in mind that you're looking at around two years of commitment to LL in order to make it happen. It will be hard, frustrating, slow, and painful. Is that worth it to be six feet tall? Only you can decide.

If it is, who would you choose as your doctor, and when would you go through with your LL?

I'm only about 21 and a half so I got all the time in the world. My main goal right now is to save up at least half of what is approximately needed for one surgery, it'll take a while so it's good that I'm starting to plan for this already. My doctor of choice is Jean Marc Guichet, and my first step is to have a consultation with him either this year or next year so that he can enlighten me on this whole process. Some time after that, hopefully before the autumn of 2018 which is when I will hit 25, I want to complete my first lengthening procedure. Hope I can make it.

t204304
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #584 on: March 30, 2015, 01:20:06 PM »

Quote from: Camoflazh9306 link=topic=6688. msg103790#msg103790 date=1427332219
I'm only about 21 and a half so I got all the time in the world.  My main goal right now is to save up at least half of what is approximately needed for one surgery, it'll take a while so it's good that I'm starting to plan for this already.  My doctor of choice is Jean Marc Guichet, and my first step is to have a consultation with him either this year or next year so that he can enlighten me on this whole process.  Some time after that, hopefully before the autumn of 2018 which is when I will hit 25, I want to complete my first lengthening procedure.  Hope I can make it.

Excuse me, Are you Chinese? Maybe we can talk about LL.
My English is not very good.
We can speak Chinese.
Camoflazh9306
MMT Member

Credibility 4

Waiting....

« Reply #585 on: April 01, 2015, 10:05:50 PM »

Excuse me, Are you Chinese? Maybe we can talk about LL.
My English is not very good.
We can speak Chinese.

Sorry, I don't.  Undecided

However, I believe Andrewshizzles was from China. He did CLL with Dr. Betz. See if you can try to contact him on here (find his diary in the Dr. Betz diary section).

Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #586 on: August 03, 2015, 05:39:30 AM »

hi leechlet! Can you update us with the post op results? Do you have any pains or spasms? hope you are doing great
Samuela8
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #587 on: December 06, 2015, 06:24:59 AM »

Can someone help me on how to start a new diary? I am currently booking a surgery date for early January.

Sam
texasbruce
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #588 on: December 20, 2015, 05:03:57 AM »

When I read to the middle, I totally thought Leechlet is a coward. .

Then now I am planning to do my surgery, and I am f**king scared even I haven't even done consultation yet! I am much more coward than him
Sox
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #589 on: October 03, 2016, 07:33:53 AM »

I'm disappointed to see another diary end like this. I do not think it is within reason to assume that Leechlet is doing well with the way his diary took a downward tone and then he vanished from posting all together. I wish him the best. If he does read this one day I hope he knows that whether he did get back on track or not there is no shame in anything. We are all just as enthusiastic and just as depressed about the whole experience at one point or another.
I have been on the site a few years now but took a hiatus because I can't possibly let myself obsess over this for years at a time. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of some diaries with a positive outcome and some real hard evidence of success. Thanks Smiley
neverforever
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #590 on: October 06, 2016, 02:36:00 PM »

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can contact Dr Guichet, I left a few emails on his website and he never replied.  I'm looking to book an initial consultation in London.

cheers
Reborn1986
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #591 on: December 17, 2016, 04:59:33 AM »

Quote from: neverforever link=topic=6688. msg108779#msg108779 date=1475764560
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can contact Dr Guichet, I left a few emails on his website and he never replied.   I'm looking to book an initial consultation in London. 

cheers

Hi neverforever, can you leave me your email address so that I can share all my info with you.  Have visited Dr. Guichet for a consultation already.
LLPeru
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #592 on: January 15, 2017, 03:51:28 AM »

Hi everyone! I am a 22 year old medical student from South America, and I will be traveling to Milan on January 25th for the pre-op training with Dr.  Guichet.  Almost all is planned (appointments in Milan, documents ,etc), the only thing I do not know is when the initial consultation will be.   I wrote to Dr Guichet last week, but no answer yet.  Does anyone know a way to reach him other than his email? Is anyone currently having LL in Milan?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.