MMT Community
January 23, 2017, 12:23:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more you contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community - all are welcome.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfaker - External Tibias - Dr. Sringari - 2013 - Fakin' The Funk No Longer  (Read 105328 times)
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2016, 06:52:16 AM »

Hi Bigfaker,

How are you doing now? has your pain settled down a bit? Feeling better?

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2016, 08:48:40 AM »

Hey WT!

I'm doing great, thanks! Will go over specifics when I have some time to recall all the deets and write. Hopefully tomorrow.
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »

Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2016, 09:04:16 AM »

Thank you for coming back and updating everyone on your progress Bigfaker. It's good for the overly optimistic to understand how much of a journey LL can be.

It's what I always intended to do, Man...just took me a while. And SERIOUSLY! I thought I had delusions of grandeur when I first came here! Some of these newbs are truly f.ucking clueless and have ZERO idea of what they may be getting into.
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2016, 01:21:32 PM »

Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2016, 02:24:45 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO2f7nvnCzM

Rise Of The Phoenix…er, um…The Faker

Soooo…where were we?

The stark contrast between this surgery and the first time [an ortho drove titanium into me] was tremendous. Instead of waiting overnight (13 hours) -- in a private room (in India) by myself -- with occasional visits from gruff “sisters” and orderlies who really didn’t speak much English, this time I was in a big group recovery ward...with rather friendly visits from anesthesologists and nurses and a quick talk with my surgeon, who came by for a bit.

I felt I had to make some of my own directions – mostly as a joke – but also because of the horror stories/urban myths we’ve all heard.

The nerve block was a little painful. More extensive (front and back) than the one I had in February for my ankle surgery, but nothing compared to a lumbar epidural. It is optional, but I do definitely recommend biting the bullet and opting for a nerve block, when possible. It lasts at least a day, so it makes the first post-op recovery day much more tolerable.

I remember getting wheeled into the OR (mostly because it’s on video) and transferring onto the table, but not much after that. As usual, the night-night drip worked like a charm and I woke up in the recovery room, feeling not great, but without the overwhelming ”got hit by a truck” feeling I usually have whenever I would come out of general anesthesia.

Another difference from Paras in Gurgaon: the post-op care. In India, the recovery from the initial (install) surgery was OK -- I had a private room for the entire 3 days –- but after frame removal, they put me in some dank semi-lit little room that had maybe 2 beds…well, actually…cots in it and I don’t think anybody checked on me the rest of the day I spent there waiting…covered in urine. Similar to what I read in Xia diaries, our frames were installed and removed under epidural nerve block (and light sedation, maybe?). They inserted a foley catheter in the OR and left it in until we were discharged. I actually don’t remember if we got a cath for the removal surgery, but I do remember there wasn’t one in post-op…and my crotch was wet and my skin was irritated and no one was really even checking on my overall condition, let alone the sweats I was wearing.

Anyway: flash forward back to this past surgery at Loma Linda. I awoke in the post-op recovery room of the East Campus Hospital.

I was pretty groggy, but I remember my surgeon coming by and telling me everything went well, falling back asleep, and waking up later seeing one of the anesthesiologists on duty…the one who had done my nerve block that morning. There was a big nurses station in the room and plenty of friendly, helpful people milling around. And this surgery experience was 1000% better just by the simple fact that I did not have to wait all day, then go home soaking in my own piss. They asked me if I wanted a bottle, but I opted for wheeling to the bathroom on the way out. I did stumble a bit getting back in the wheelchair…one of the nurses heard and came in to help. If I haven’t said it before, almost all of the pre-op and post-op nurses I’ve had in this country have just been angels…vastly overworked and underpaid angels.

The whole process that day was pretty quick. Not sure if this will surprise a lot of people who’ve had nails put it, but I did it as an outpatient. I was in the OR around 10:30 AM and back in the car going home by 3:30 PM. NOT that I was forced out, mind you. A little thought of $2000/day hospital stay (of which I’d pay 20%) was in the back of my head...but mostly I felt bad that my friend had waited all day to drive me home and I didn’t want him to have to come back Friday or get a motel room (which I would have paid for, but still).

Got home around 5:00, with lots of Percocet to get me through the next couple days, which I basically slept through.

I’ve been really trying to get rid of the weight I put on the past couple years, and I had started working out much more intensely in March. After recovering from the ankle surgery, this was turning into my first 3 consecutive days of inactivity in months. I know I was supposed to take it easy right after surgery, but I couldn't stand the thought of gaining any weight back, so I resorted to chair laps around the house:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIMC8xYo_7s

Started to get stir-crazy being cooped up for days, so I went to the gym Sunday (3rd day P-O)...just did upper body weights and some heavy ropes for a bit.

I NEVER take selfies, but I thought this one might be worthy:

I got a new PT scrip, just in case the insurance company was gonna hassle me for still using the one I got from my foot surgeon in February.

Like he had said during the last consultation, immediate full weight-bearing on the new nail is OK by my surgeon (BTW, it’s made by Smith & Nephew, which Exogen users might recognize). I'm still using a crutch, maybe 80% weight so far. The only restrictions he gave me is "no open chain exercises". Achilles and calf are pretty tight right now. Knee is OK at this point. I started (stationary) biking this past Monday and using the rowing machine with both legs on Wednesday (as opposed to using just my R leg last week). The mid-tibia screw site was really sore for a while, but that has settled for the most part.

Another long-awaited benefit of this surgery is the extermination of this creature that had been living below my L knee:
https://youtu.be/t7uJJy1Xs8s

I guess I should talk about the tendon release, but that’ll have to wait til next time.

Quote Of The Week

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:44:07 PM by Bigfaker » Logged
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2016, 12:53:53 AM »

Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2016, 12:37:09 PM »

Blinded Me With Science

Obviously, I haven't been back here very much lately. It's nothing directly related to the surgery. Just the crazy hecticness that is my daily life, as I've been totally overloaded with work...plus sending tons of time in the gym and at PT.

How many CM did you do?

What was your starting height and how much did you lengthen?

Apologies guys, for my delayed response. I have been really trying to find old my x-rays and final CT from before frame removal. It might sound ludicrous, but I don't know exactly how much I lengthened. Here's the rundown of what I do know:
- My afternoon/evening height was roughly 5'5-1/4" (165.7cm) in 2013 before LL
- I turned over 101mm:

Yeah yeah, don't freak out guys. I wasn't actually stupid enough to lengthen 10cm. As I've written here and there, I had a TON of turn loss, due to pin bending. To ease my mind (and intense data lust) of what was going on, I kept measurements of the distance between pins in my top and bottom rings:

- The latest X-ray I had, 8 days before frame removal, showed gains of 7.8R and 7.6L
- IIRC, the CT I had the week of frame removal showed 7.3cm (can't remember a R-L difference)
- Dr. Sringari said he measured 7.6cm gap in the FR surgery (04/17/14)
- X-Rays in May 2014, about 2 weeks after FR, showed 7.9cm in the AP, and 7.9cm on the R and 7.8cm on the L in the Lateral view.

Remember though, as I mentioned WAAAY back when I got those first few x-rays in 2K14, the radiology guys at Privat Hospital were overestimating our gains, due to the magnification. The comparison to the wrenches we taped to our legs proved that.

I also had a huge scare with a bump developing on my R tibia in the middle of lengthening. That led me to (partially) back-turn for a while. I'll have to discuss that, as well as the measurements/comparisons of my eventual height when I got home, in later episodes. (I know, I know, yet another teaser).

Wow, I can't believe I FINALLY gave away my stats. And here I always thought I would leave THIS as my final answer to that line of questioning:
Ooh, a unique diary, love it!

What's your height and general stats if you don't mind me asking?

*sigh*

I knew I'd hafta give up some personal details eventually. There's a post swirling around my head in which I'm figuring just how much I can divulge and still remain fully incognito. So...stats to come. In the meantime, maybe this will give you a rough idea:

hey Bigfaker,

those look like some nasty scars. :/
Yeah SAD, I can see why you and a lot of people think that. Personally, scars have never bothered me. I have tons all over my body from various injuries over the years. These ones from LL are just adding to the pile. Though on the other foot (haha), I do sometimes envy the hirsute guys, whose LL evidence are better hidden in the hairy moss. Whenever I go out in shorts (pretty much every day in CA), it's inevitable for people to wonder WTF happened to me.

And staples always look bad at first. I think the general concensus of why docs use them instead of sutures is because the scars will eventually be less noticeable with stapling. It's also faster, but I doubt any self-respecting surgeon would sacrifice a patient's well-being just for speed's sake. But yeah, it seemed pretty ghastly at first.

My ex's kids were calling me "Frankenstein", and I certainly got a lot of attention at the gym...as if hobbling around on crutches to workout didn't garner me enough already.

any theories surrounding why your bones didn't consolidate?
In case you missed it earlier, I had asked my NewOrtho if he thought it was my age and he said no, he didn't think that was it. He suggested that my Vitamin D levels might be a factor and ordered a blood test. I then thought that was maybe because I don't get outside and absorb much sunlight, but he told me that studies have shown that Vitamin D deficiency is just as prevalent here in California as it is in bad climates where the sun is not omnipresent.

So after that first consult (02/09/16), Doc had me start taking an additional 5000IU of Vitamin daily -- and I was already taking that daily Calcium tab that included 800IU, twice a day -- for a new daily total of 6600IU

The Vitamin D25 test I got back in February had shown a level of 21 ng/mL. This is the one that was run on May 17th:

So, I'm within normal sufficiency now, although still on the bottom end of the 30-100 scale. At my second consult with him, NewOrtho had actually said one of my options to address the non-union -- short of surgery -- would have been just to see if the increased Vitamin D would get the callus going. But I was WAY too impatient for that. Two-plus years of crappy "lobbling" was more than enough for this lifetime!

I've reading as much as I can about hormones and bone growth*. I had no idea that Vitamin D is not a vitamin, but actually a hormone:

https://depts.washington.edu/bonebio/ASBMRed/hormones.html
1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D is an active hormone which is produced by the kidney, under the control of PTH, from precursors of dietary vitamin D intake and UV skin-production of vitamin D. It is not really a vitamin, but the name was given many years ago, before anybody knew the function of this molecule. Vitamin D receptors are present in bone, kidney, intestines, and other cells. The chemical name is 1,25-dihydroxy-cholecalciferol, and it:
- promotes gastrointestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- is necessary for bone mineralization.
- stimulates bone resorption when given in high doses.

http://www.scielo.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-95022007000200025&lng=en&nrm=iso&ignore=.html

This stuff is VERY complex -- and it seems the research is still evolving -- but there is indeed a connection between some hormones and bone growth, specifically the process of (bone-resorbing) osteoclasts and (bone-building) osteoblasts. *

Lastly, my sleep patterns have always been VERY bad. I've read/listened to some endocrinologists' blogs and podcasts lately and it's pretty distressing to learn how much I've been messing with my body's natural HGH production by: 1) not getting enough sleep and 2) going to sleep so late every night. Remember how your parents used to say you have to get your sleep or you won't grow up big and tall? It's actually true. Last year, I remember Patient 6 suggesting that I get myself some HGH. I asked my FormerOrtho about it and he didn't know if it would help. I even considered getting some myself of the Dark Web, but now that I've read a bit more about it, I'm VERY glad I didn't. It seems taking synthetic HGH can inhibit the body's own production of it...on top of the other well-known side effects. *

* BIGFAKER'S STANDING DISCLAIMER: I am not now, nor have I ever been a doctor or legitimate medical researcher, nor have I ever played one on the Interwebs...and I did not, as best as I can recall, stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

TO MY DAD (though there's an infinitesimal chance he would ever read this): For better or for worse, I wouldn't be who I am today if not for you. I inherited your short stature, but so many other traits that I couldn't imagine myself without.
Happy Father's Day, Pops.

Quote Of The Week
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- Bill Phillips
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:24:09 PM by Bigfaker » Logged
fightforit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2016, 01:17:42 PM »

man i must say your diary is awesome!
very informative and you got me really cracking up a couple of times.  :D

but i think due to the suspense it got really confusing till the end.
all i would like to know is that its been 2 and a half years since your operation and are you in perfect health after so much time?

also what were the complications that occurred (at what time exactly) during the journey and what was the total costs that you have spent till now?

and have you been able to determine the "exact" height you gained, is there any discrepancy in the end?

i know its a lot  :P but would really appreciate your feedback! :) these facts are important!

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2016, 11:21:04 PM »

Hey, fightforit.
Thanks for reading and for the questions.

Yeah, sorry. Though I try to do a somewhat intelligible translation between the chaotic torrent of thoughts in my skull and the collection of words that eventually appear online, it's not easy. First, I am not always able to describe things in a chronological...or even linear fashion. To compound the issue, I still feel like I should fill in the huge gap of time from the middle of my lengthening up to this year...if not to recount the successes and difficulties, then just for posterity's sake.

all i would like to know is that its been 2 and a half years since your operation and are you in perfect health after so much time?
I think you missed my post on April 20th of this year. Since the bone graft/revision nailing (May 12), things have gotten better progressively and rapidly. I have videos, but I haven't figured how I'm gonna unleash this flood of multimedia. I think I'll do it chronologically, to ease the confusion I mentioned above. I'll probably start posting links tonight or tomorrow...but to your (and everyone's) probable frustration, I won't get to posting this year's videos until the end of the week.

also what were the complications that occurred (at what time exactly) during the journey and what was the total costs that you have spent till now?
There was one issue (a bump, I thought) during lengthening, which I was REALLY worried about, that turned out to be nothing. So it's not so important right now...I'm thinking about describing it later.

The R ankle complication and partial non-union in the L tibia, I've written about at length.

and have you been able to determine the "exact" height you gained, is there any discrepancy in the end?

i know its a lot  Tongue but would really appreciate your feedback! Smiley these facts are important!
Still a little gray in this area...what most would call the most important area, but whatever. I remember my measurement of 5'51/4" (stadiometer) was in the afternoon and the time my friend measured me at 5'5" (box method) was in the evening. I lengthened between 7.3 and 7.8cm, depending on which measurement. When I got home (June 2014), I was pretty disheartened, as I initially thought I had only gained about 2.5", but when I went to a doctor's appointment this year, they measured me at 173cm (~5'81/4")!!! And yes, before you ask, I did keep a consistency by always measuring without shoes, similar thickness socks, standing up upright as possible, etc.

I really don't mind you or anyone asking "a lot". I remember I was just as bewildered as anyone when I first considered LL back in 2012. When people help you, pay it forward. Even if you feel self-made in life (definitely not myself), help somebody who hasn't been as fortunate as you. Altruism is the very simple answer to saving this world...but too few have considered it, and even fewer ever try to practice it.

And with that, I'm off to jack these fools and then go smack up mah b!tches.  Grin
fightforit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2016, 11:01:45 AM »

Thanks Bigfaker for answering all my queries.
I wish you all the best bro.
will be waiting for your uploads  Grin

regards,
fightforit

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2016, 08:01:31 AM »

Not realistic at all. 7.5 cm would require 5 months post surgery to even start walking with crutches.

I started very gingerly "stepping" around on crutches on my 35th day after frame removal. Sringari wanted me to wait a very conservative (extra) amount of time because of my weight. Over the next two weeks, PTs and I worked on my walking on crutches twice/day, almost every day. It was maybe 5-10 minutes at a time...that was about the limits of what my legs could take. I went home just over seven weeks after FR and was pretty much forced to walk on crutches anytime I left the house.

There are a few videos in my archive documenting this. I've been trying to figure out when to post them, but I finally realized I might as well do it now -- as I keep making more -- so they'll be up this week.
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2016, 10:48:54 AM »

Nailing Down A Few Things

The real difficulty in transferring what I want to say -- what I mean to say -- to this diary is the sheer volume. I think what I may lack is a filter.

Something I meant to bring up last month was this:

This was the nail I had removed on May 12th of this year. It took a while for me to get it back from the hospital, as it had to go through Pathology...along with my biopsy, which came back with no issues, no infection. And all that worry I had about damaging it and/or the screws by walking on it too soon (with no callus in the front) was for nothing.

I had always thought that the nails in my tibias were Synthes, but Dr. Sringari told me recently that though he usually uses them, he opted for this brand ("SSEPL" is what's engraved on it) on me because of my weight. Over WhatsApp, he told me:
It's a very good make gets imported also
In fact I have seen problems with the synthes nail sometimes...But not with this one

Anyway, as you can see, everything is perfectly intact and good-as-new...hey, anybody wanna buy a used titanium nail? No? I'll just put it on eBay, then.

Something else from the last chapter: not that anybody cares, but for accuracy's sake, I messed up my final x-ray and CT dates a bit. I figured that out when I found this Progress Ruler from right after frame removal:

I guess next, I'll need to add my final height gained....whenever I figure out exactly what that is. LOL

Walking Down To The Video Store

man i must say your diary is awesome!
very informative and you got me really cracking up a couple of times.  Cheesy

So this last question, along with my urge to post my new/current walking videos has brought my constant conundrum -- my real pesky writing problem -- back to the surface. It seems like some people are not able to follow what's happened to me because of the gaps in time. Seriously y'all, just look at the post dates. If I list some date in the chapter, that supersedes the post date.
But to help you guys out a little, when I jump way back, you'll see this:

ANY-way, [*cue drumroll*] as I promised, my first walking videos, from just after frame removal in 2014. Well actually, I don't really call this walking. This stage, I deemed "hobbling".

AGAIN, because so many people get confused -- seriously, I still get PMs asking if I'm still in INDIA(!) -- this is from over TWO YEARS AGO! "Flashback" means we're getting in the Doc Brown's DeLorean and gunning it up to 88; we're taking the Enterprise on a slingshot course around the sun; Superman is flying around the Earth to save his (strangely unattractive) lady love Lois Lane from the earthquake.

As if I haven't belabored it enough, since I only tagged the month and day on these first few vids, let me just denote as explicitly as I can:

05/21/2014 (2nd day with walker):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHC4Ygu3lpM

05/29/2014 (3rd or 4th day on crutches):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyTNn7X_x90

Quote of The Week
He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
(though I'm SURE I learned this from Prince Akeem)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:57:36 AM by Bigfaker » Logged
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2016, 08:31:38 AM »

Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2016, 11:26:40 AM »

Those last three walking videos were shot in India. This next one is the first after I got home...also the first showing the utter ooey-gooey awesomeness that is the Alter-G treadmill.

Joe2000
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »

Hey man,

Im watching those videos and Im getting this feeling that someone fucked up. I mean  there is plenty of other videos where people walk during distraction and they walk much better on crutches. Im not sure whether its the fault of those 10 cm you did or the nailing method but this is definitely  a  quite bad state from the vids. Anyone im glad youre doing better,keep it up. 
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2016, 12:48:22 AM »

Hey Joe, [what happened to Slawek?]

Not sure if you have your facts straight.

- First of all, I don't know where you got the idea I "did" 10cm. Yes, I turned over 10cm, but that was so I could end up with [between] 7.2 and 7.6 of lengthening, after compression and pin bending. There was one guy with us who lengthened over 10cm (his diary is here) and he has had all the problems one would expect and more.

- The "nailing method" I had (LON) has been used thousands, if not tens of thousands of times...especially if you consider all the times it has been used for non-CLL (trauma/deformity).

-  As far as someone "f.uck[ing] up", that's a pretty common stance to take. If you have a preconceived opinion of a doctor, of a lengthening range, of a country, of a nailing method, of tibs vs. femurs, of LL itself, you will probably seek out info that fulfills your confirmation bias. So if you want to point your finger, go ahead and choose Sringari, myself, my doing over 7cm, India, LON, external tibias, or the entire process of LL...or any combination therein.

- Haven't seen videos of other people on crutches or during distraction in a while, so I can't compare.  Despite the light-hearted tone of the music, I don't post these to show how everything is all happy-happy joy-joy. I'm sharing my story to tell you how it is...at least from my perspective.

- I can't tell if you're a former/current patient, so I don't know if you're truly familiar with what walking on broken legs feels like...let alone broken legs, atrophied calf/thigh/core muscles, empty callus/non-union, and bone fragments in your ankle (from previous injury). If/when you do experience it, you will get an idea of how difficult LL can be on your body...but I hope your journey goes better than mine has.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:56:20 AM by Bigfaker » Logged
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2016, 06:31:48 AM »

I forgot one vid that should have been in that mix last week. This is my 3rd (and second to last) from India.:

06/01/2014 (5th Day on crutches):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=002UFWRCk6A

This hotel looks quite a bit nicer, right?
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2016, 10:42:52 AM »

Bigfaker,

How are you doing atm being more than 2 years post op?
Sorry for interrupting in your diary!!
Bigfaker
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 94

« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2016, 12:13:09 AM »

Hey Arch,

At the moment (I'm assuming you weren't asking about cash machines or gross things), I'm doing.....OK. Remember, I am 2 years post-surgery (frame removal 04/17/14) and am also 2 months post-surgery (revision nailing/bone graft 05/12/16)

I got off crutches at the start of June and have been walking a LOT since. I've had some little injuries to my mid-back (probably from moving furniture) and R knee (not sure..possibly from overdoing it on leg press or elliptical). Details to follow!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.