MMT Community
January 17, 2017, 02:46:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more you contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community - all are welcome.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height and Proportions Discussion - Bruno Mars  (Read 34404 times)
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 07:18:08 AM »

Heck no...

Whats wrong with long legs?
Im way out of proportion, and im happy about it.

Long legs are sexy...

pattymatty2
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 02:08:48 PM »

I think the second picture after lengthening looks better.  
Egotistical
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 05:24:19 PM »

Me and my friend wear the same Sized shirts, we have the same torso length, and arm length give or take 1-2cm. Hes 6"2 and i'm 5ft4.

Height: 164cm
Wanted height: 9000cm
milo meets sarin
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 06:08:55 PM »

In my opinion  6+6 is perfect for LL . . . or may be 6. 5+6. 5.
I totally agree with sweden , he is trying help others through his own experience.
Doing more then 6 will take a long recovery, Or there may be other damages.
For those who are desperate may go till 7 but be ready for a long recovery.
M saying this through my experience. . . take it or leave it .
Remember your legs are very important , LL is not so simple , these numbers will completely change your life.
You have to use this leg until you die , so be practical and be safe.
. .
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »

Me and my friend wear the same Sized shirts, we have the same torso length, and arm length give or take 1-2cm. Hes 6"2 and i'm 5ft4.

I don't want to stir anything up in your head or so, but what you're claiming is not true.

I wear M or L bc I have muscular shoulders. This doesn't mean my torso HEIGHT is equal to anyone who is 180+

If you sit in front of him in a properly way he will tower over you.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
AndersonSilva
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 10:57:22 PM »

Do squats.  Lots and lots of squats.
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 11:14:18 PM »

I would like to see a picture of you and your friends together. I find it hard to believe that your arm length in almost equal to someone at 6ft2 considering that you re only 5'4 yourself. Plus it is impossible that your torso length can equal his. I am sorry, but you are just exaggerating thing.
Egotistical
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 11:36:00 PM »

Ill try get one soon, met him recently - over Christmas period i can back this up.

Claude
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 02:27:56 AM »

What is your sitting height Egotistical ?
It could be true but that would mean you and your friend have very weird proportions.

Weird doesn't mean "bad" of course.
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 03:25:06 AM »

I am amazed of how poor the general health seems to be among our members in here. I don't demand everyone to be a professional athlete but running and some time in the gym is not too much to ask for. And then they want to stretch their legs when they can't even reach their toes to begin with. Alarming....

this^^^

and its funny how the usual excuse that they use is that they "don't want to get too muscular " as if they were going to go to the gym once and end up looking like Mr Olympia.

if everyone on this forum would go to the gym regularly, i bet that a lot of them (if not most) would reconsider LL in general just because of the boost of confidence that they would get from being fit. I hate how people go straight to thinking about LL before they even consider other non invasive ways to boost their confidence. But I'm ranting now so ill stop.
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 04:20:31 AM »

Ill try get one soon, met him recently - over Christmas period i can back this up.
If you could provide that picture and it turns out that you did not exaggerate thing. I will apologize too you and give you 10 credits points if possible.
Egotistical
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 05:27:31 PM »

My sitting height is 93-94Cm, but that doesn't really prove much - at least i think.

Leatherneck0331
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Shorty 5' 4"

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »

Quote from: milo meets sarin link=topic=6848. msg89945#msg89945 date=1386094135
In my opinion  6+6 is perfect for LL .  .  .  or may be 6.  5+6.  5. 
I totally agree with sweden , he is trying help others through his own experience. 
Doing more then 6 will take a long recovery, Or there may be other damages. 
For those who are desperate may go till 7 but be ready for a long recovery. 
M saying this through my experience.  .  .  take it or leave it . 
Remember your legs are very important , LL is not so simple , these numbers will completely change your life. 
You have to use this leg until you die , so be practical and be safe. 
.  . 

Im 5' 4" and I'm about 99. 9% certain that Bruno Mars has shorter legs then me.  I agree 6+6 would look better for him.  I'm LL just 7. 5cm on my femurs going from 5'4"-5'7" that would be good enough for me.  Then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Reality is I have it do something about me height that's why I am here. 
raoniclegs
MMT Member

Credibility 3

"image is everything" andre agassi

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013, 10:27:47 PM »

rigobert
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 11:35:19 PM »

wow, bruno mars's legs are short.  he needs leg lengthening to look normal.
Claude
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »

From looking at your chart raoniclegs, looks like height and long torso AND long leggs are totally correlated.
93-94 cm seems a lot to me, if you do some basic math, then you would really have the torso of a 6'2 man (94*2 = 188cm).
But what seems weird is that if you are 5'4 then lets say 162-94 = 68.
And 68/2 = 34

Means each of your limb is around 35 cm (bad approximation), which seems really small (to say the least).
Cyrano de Bergerac
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 05:39:34 PM »

@Egotistical: you're my exact height and your sitting height is 93-94cm Huh? I find it hard to believe knowing I'm at 88cm max and I'm usually the tallest when sitting of all guys my height I know... 0-0
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2014, 04:25:54 PM »

How do you know you've both measured in the exact same way and with the same kind of accuracy? And that you're even sitting in the same position? A centimeter here and a centimeter there... it doesn't take much difference in posture, chair, measurement device, whatever... to get a different result.

Unless you take some steps to be absolutely sure of it, there's no good way of doing it if you don't meet each other in real life and do side-by-side comparisons.

5'7"
Egotistical
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »

Ok, well i'll be going on holiday soon with my mates, including him and another 6'2 dude and my other friend who's 5'7 so i'll be able to hopefully get some pictures then (March).

I was sitting at lunch today and yeah, i was sitting on the same level as my friend and sat higher then my 5'7 friend but the other 6'2 dude was sitting slighter taller? (sounds like a maths question)

All i can think of is that i live in an inbred place atm.

MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 02:36:01 AM »

Ok, well i'll be going on holiday soon with my mates, including him and another 6'2 dude and my other friend who's 5'7 so i'll be able to hopefully get some pictures then (March).

I was sitting at lunch today and yeah, i was sitting on the same level as my friend and sat higher then my 5'7 friend but the other 6'2 dude was sitting slighter taller? (sounds like a maths question)

All i can think of is that i live in an inbred place atm.

Egotistical, what is your sitting height in inches or centimeters?

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.