MMT Community
March 29, 2017, 07:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height and Proportions Discussion - Bruno Mars  (Read 35434 times)
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:52 AM »

Egotistical, what is your sitting height in inches or centimeters?

Sorry, I meant to ask if this is while sitting up as straight as possible, or while sitting casually. In which way is sitting height even supposed to be measured?

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
fbar
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2014, 04:08:46 PM »

Sorry for the white post. I'm trying to post a Bruno Mars img.

Do what you have to do!

166 cm to infinity. . .  and beyond!
Ronaldo
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2014, 05:00:52 PM »

His legs are so short is actually looks like he suffers from dwarfism.  I wonder has he ever heard of leg lengthening.
dailyuser
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 05:05:03 PM »

It could be camera angle, but his legs are short.
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 05:14:06 PM »

It's all camera angle. He is as proportionate as every healthy person is.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 05:31:54 PM »

It's all camera angle. He is as proportionate as every healthy person is.

Of course. It's mostly camera angle and just a little bit of baggy clothing, so don't be fooled. Standing up, chances are any male photographer is quite a bit taller than him. When shooting a picture downwards at a person you don't need much of an angle to make the lower part of the body look shorter. There's a 97% chance his proportions are within the norm (two standard deviations) for any healthy human being.

Check the image links here: http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,6848.msg89867.html#msg89867

His legs look normal compared to his upper body, although a bit skinny, like the rest of his frame.

5'7"
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 08:02:46 PM »

This picture also makes his arms look ridiculously short. Almost too short for his current proportions. For this reason, I think that the camera angle, as well as his clothing, has heavily skewed the way he looks.

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Morpheus34
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2014, 10:07:56 AM »

I think Bruno Mars has very short legs; if you look first on his upper Body and head (or covers the legs), you would expect much longer legs.
He could add easily 8 -10 cm to his legs.

Greetings Morpheus

usermyname65
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2015, 03:30:46 PM »

I should know, i have short legs and long arms.
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2015, 09:45:25 PM »

I could not stop laughing when I saw this picture Cheesy I am so sorry!!!!

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2015, 09:53:50 PM »

Or this:

siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2015, 11:15:22 PM »

the above looks weird not because of bruno but because of swift.  Her proportion looks unrealistic.  Her heels must be......you can only imagine how high her heels must be.
ilizarovgirl
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

Sky's the limit so I am reaching for the stars.

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2015, 02:31:24 AM »

the above looks weird not because of bruno but because of swift.  Her proportion looks unrealistic.  Her heels must be......you can only imagine how high her heels must be.

her heels are no more than 7cm, Taylor is 13cm taller than Bruno and I found photo from that event with him right next to her, Taylor is just one tall girl!

start height: 151cm(4'11.5")
03/07/2009-30/03/2010 Ilizarov frames on tibias,+10cm

current height: 161cm(5'3.5")
31/03/2015-26/06/2015 Ilizarov on the right foot, club foot correction

desired height: 171cm(5'7.5")
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2015, 12:05:46 PM »

And what about the other girl next to Taylor Swift? It is not only Taylor but also Bruno Mars. Anyway it's a funny picture Smiley

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2015, 04:45:31 PM »

her heels are no more than 7cm, Taylor is 13cm taller than Bruno and I found photo from that event with him right next to her, Taylor is just one tall girl!

I think Taylor is actually closer to 15 CM taller than he is in bare feet. Add in the ridiculous 10 CM - 12 CM shoes she is wearing and that is the height difference you see.
ilizarovgirl
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

Sky's the limit so I am reaching for the stars.

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »

I think Taylor is actually closer to 15 CM taller than he is in bare feet. Add in the ridiculous 10 CM - 12 CM shoes she is wearing and that is the height difference you see.

, Internet states Bruno is 165cm, and I used to think Taylor is 182cm but after googling it states she's 178! But Taylor with her height has an amazing body(I am a huge fan of her)  Grin Grin

start height: 151cm(4'11.5")
03/07/2009-30/03/2010 Ilizarov frames on tibias,+10cm

current height: 161cm(5'3.5")
31/03/2015-26/06/2015 Ilizarov on the right foot, club foot correction

desired height: 171cm(5'7.5")
wavecrasher89
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2016, 11:36:33 PM »

Wow, this picture is awful!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.