MMT Community
June 29, 2017, 03:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rgkey - External Tibias - Dr. Barinov - 2013 - External Classic Ilizarov  (Read 105358 times)
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #580 on: April 25, 2015, 10:40:07 AM »

A time machine.

Initial Height: 175cm  |  Wingspan: 180 cm  |  Sitting Height: 95 cm
aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #581 on: April 26, 2015, 08:04:39 AM »

I said no , with what I pay? I asked how can I pay? How safe? have its operation can be a good
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

If you go through hell, don't stop, keep walking

« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2015, 09:36:54 PM »

A time machine.

hahaha

Original height. 163.5cms
Current height.  172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2015, 09:40:55 PM »

there is not guarantees my friend, if you are looking for that then just don't go there, very simple my friend:))
go somewhere else.
i told you how to pay, credit card or cash, no guarantees it will be good, too many factors and variables that is impossible to predict for sure whether or not it will be "good" or "safe"

no guarantees of anything, it's all at your own risk. i hope im very clear Smiley

Operation on 6/4/13
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #584 on: May 01, 2015, 02:09:29 AM »

I said no , with what I pay? I asked how can I pay? How safe? have its operation can be a good

This is one of those things where you have to count on your luck. There's no guarantee. You'll be ok, just look at Rgkey - he's all smiles and fun nowadays. Party non stop since he got 9 cm. Living the high life and dances away like air dancers on a windy day.
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

« Reply #585 on: May 07, 2015, 02:18:21 AM »

This is one of those things where you have to count on your luck. There's no guarantee. You'll be ok, just look at Rgkey - he's all smiles and fun nowadays. Party non stop since he got 9 cm. Living the high life and dances away like air dancers on a windy day.

agreed:) but i was also parting before LL, during LL and post LL hahaha.. actually lately i havent been parting a lot since im trying to save up money.

so big new i just got medical insurance, this mean that i might be able to fix my leg here in the united states!:)))

i was thinking as a joke of course to lengthen one femur and then have the insurance cover the other femur so i would only have to spend money for one hahaha:))

some updates, legs keep getting better, i do ellipticals for about one hour 5 or 6 days a week, today my dog ran out of the house and i had to run and chase him, so i did, i felt some pain after but now few hour later they are fine.

BTW, IM TALKING TO PEOPLE AT THE CLINIC WHERE I GOT MY LEGS DONE AND APPARENTLY OVER THERE IS A SAUCE FESTIVAL NOW DAYS HAHAHA!!!! NO GIRLS AND A LOT OF MAN DOING LENGTHENING, WOW I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE SUCH AN INSPIRATION FOR SO MANY GUYS, IM IMPRESSED. I WAS REAL LUCKY I GUESS FOUND MY SELF IN THE MIDDLE OF SO MANY BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL GIRLS WHILE I WAS DOING LL, BUT I ALSO REMEMBER BEING ALONE WITH ONE OR 2 DUDES FOR FEW WEEKS OR EVEN A COMPLETE MONTH, SPECIALLY DURING NOVEMBER, DECEMBER AND JANUARY. AND LIKE I TOLD ONE OF MY GUYS WHO IS DOING GREAT ALMOST AT 9CMS! I TOLD HIM I MADE THAT PLACE MY HOME, ACCEPTED AS MY TERRITORY THAT WAS MY ONLY WAY OF SURVIVING THERE:)))

Operation on 6/4/13
Joe2000
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #586 on: May 17, 2015, 01:33:54 PM »

Hi,
I know you finished your LL journey but maybe you will know. I was just wondering if Dr. Barinov fixes fibula while performing LON or LATN. I think thats quite importnat as we see more and more doctors doing this. Thanks.
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #587 on: August 02, 2015, 05:26:30 PM »

Hi RgKey! Thank you for a great diary.  I just found it while here at the clinic.  Katya and Bepa, Masha and Oksana are all still here and they all remember you. 
I was little disconcerted to read that you still have some pains 2 years post surgery. 

How often do you have pains?
Do you have to resort to pain killers?
Does it get unbearable to the point that you have to see a doctor?
Do the doctors refuse treatment as soon as they realize you had an LL surgery?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your next post. 

P. S.  It is true about all guys at the clinic.  We are told the girls usually start coming around late August, September :))
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #588 on: August 05, 2015, 12:53:48 PM »

Rgkey just want to say thanks bro, I'm almost at the end of this journey here in volgograd.  I should be getting the nail towards the end of this month.   
rjcpm8619
MMT Member

Credibility 1

168cm to 179 using LATN

« Reply #589 on: August 05, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »

I'm currently two weeks into my lengthening process, and this is one of the diaries that inspired me most to finally decide to go through with it, so thank you so much for doing this.
MattD
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #590 on: October 07, 2015, 03:41:16 PM »

I would like to thank Rgkey for sharing his experience as well as including images.  This diary has motivated me to make an appointment for my arrival in Volgograd this upcoming June 2016.  Thank you Rgkey!  :)

I would love to start my diary now and show you guys mock-up pics and stretches but I'm not sure how to begin a diary, could somebody let me know? Thanks so much. 

Best,
MattD

20 year old UK Student - Currently measure -> 169cm and 170cm in the morning.   Going for 9cm increase on TIBIAs External-LATN with DR. BARINOV.
Nerdz92
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #591 on: April 24, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »

Wow the girls there are hot. This might just convince me to go to Russia.

current height: 175 cm
goal height: 183 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
expected surgery date: 6/2016
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #592 on: April 24, 2016, 09:41:00 PM »

I would like to thank Rgkey for sharing his experience as well as including images.  This diary has motivated me to make an appointment for my arrival in Volgograd this upcoming June 2016.  Thank you Rgkey!  Smiley

I would love to start my diary now and show you guys mock-up pics and stretches but I'm not sure how to begin a diary, could somebody let me know? Thanks so much. 

Best,
MattD

I'd love to read your diary, dont leave us once you are in Russia :p

Just start a new topic, if you dont know how, I can make one for you.

Nerds, choosing a LL based off girls or for girls, is a very bad argument to undergo LL haha
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

« Reply #593 on: July 04, 2016, 12:24:36 AM »

Hello boys and girls..

Operation on 6/4/13
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

« Reply #594 on: December 22, 2016, 01:49:16 AM »

I do not recommend anyone to go to Dr. Barinov at Clinic Davincci in Volgograd Russia from my own personal experience. They have failed in resolving my issue, it's been awhile now with this leg issue I have. I love them but the facts are the facts. Ill keep you all updated if there is any response from them.

Rgkey***

Operation on 6/4/13
Ssteiner
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #595 on: December 22, 2016, 02:50:42 AM »

I do not recommend anyone to go to Dr. Barinov at Clinic Davincci in Volgograd Russia from my own personal experience. They have failed in resolving my issue, it's been awhile now with this leg issue I have. I love them but the facts are the facts. Ill keep you all updated if there is any response from them.

Rgkey***

What's your issue pal?
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

« Reply #596 on: December 22, 2016, 05:19:40 PM »

bowed left leg

Operation on 6/4/13
Antonina
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #597 on: December 22, 2016, 08:36:33 PM »

Hello Rgkey!!! Why did you write this sharp statement? As i wrote you was very happy and said that dr. Barinov is good one. You got good result but now your legs have problems. Why didn't you want to visit doctor for solving your problem?
Antonina
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #598 on: December 22, 2016, 08:44:52 PM »

Hello Rgkey!!! Why did you write this sharp statement? As i wrote you was very happy and said that dr. Barinov is good one. You got good result but now you have problems. Why didn't you want to visit doctor for solving your problem?
Please write info5rucosm.com.
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #599 on: December 24, 2016, 06:49:40 PM »

Hi Antonina,

I think he can't go to Russia due his visa problems caused by the clinic.

He wrote this statement due the fact that he is no longer recieving any help from Doctor. Barinov for fixing his bowled legs.

This is a cosmetic surgery after all...

Please explain us some more, I could be wrong.

I hope RGKey's problem will be solved soon.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.