MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 10:38:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spine lengthening (only up to 3CM) *may* be a safe reality soon  (Read 46314 times)
Fullest
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 02:36:59 AM »

Hello since this isnt closed thraed and i still cant make new thread ill write it here so hopefully someone will answer. Ive found a text on the internet regarding increase in leg lenght. I wont say what program this is because i dont want to advertise. I just need your help. Should i or should i not buy this program and maybe give it a try? What are your thoughts about this text?Thanks

Our programs work on the basis of most exercises will force the human body to repair itself during the 'recovery time' after a workout.  This is particular true and widely accepted that soft tissue cells such as muscles can become larger (even without steroid abuse) after they're put under stress from lifting weights or other repetitive exercises.  We know muscles undergo damage during exercise.  When the damage occurs it causes minute cells surrounding the damage fibers to fuse with the damaged fibers.  When the surrounding minute cells multiply, some replicate to mend the damage fibers while others fuse with the damaged fibers to create new proteins called intracellular which are new strands of muscle fibers. The whole process is called hypertrophy, and simply known as the healing process which not only heals the muscles but gives you larger muscles and makes you stronger.

The process described above does not occur exclusively in muscles.
A similar process occurs when the male anatomy (the penis) is put through a Penile Enlargement Program.  Most Penile Enlargement Exercise Programs are designed to stretch the soft tissue cells inside the penis (causing minor damage) subsequently the healing process kicks in causing satellite cells around the minor damaged cells to fuse with the minor damaged cells cause by the exercise to repair the damage, If the process is repeated enough times the concerning area will expand and become larger as a result.  But significant outlandish gains are rare, especially with P. E. Ps that only promotes the jelq technique.

The major misconception about bones is that bones are made of dead tissue and are not susceptible to changes.  But the truth is bones are organs and are made of nerves, cells, blood vessels and are receptors of pain, they are completely organic, and will give under stress and react to pulling forces.  Based on those facts its not entirely inconceivable bones are just as susceptible to manipulation in the way muscles and other parts of the human body can be manipulated.  And despite bones being tougher, the effect of performing the right exercises to cause the correct type of stress exerted on the bones necessary to initiate the healing process to achieve the changes (results), we have discovered the changes to be much more profound with our programs when compared to any P. E. Ps.  The emphasis with our programs is not about creating high levels of stress to force the changes to the structure of the bones but on creating the right type of repetitive low levels of stress which had proven more effective to produce the results they are recognized to produce. 

When 'repetitive' stress is exerted in your bones through exercise, depending on what exercises you perform, the stress will likely to create micro fractures (on a molecular level) in the bones.  When the micro fractures heal they can change the structure of your bones (what changes occur will depend on the type of repetitive exercise you perform) minutely from each session of performing our exercises.  Which type of micro fractures you create in the bones will depend on the level of stress is exerted on the bones.  High levels of stress exerted on the bones from an exercise for example such as constant jumping and landing on your feet from high up can cause much more severe micro fractures in the bones in the lower legs, in those circumstances even after the micro fractures are healed, in exceptional rare cases, some problems can arise in the bones which can be corrected by surgery.  What’s important is low levels of repetitive stress exerted on the bones can be healed by the body’s healing properties through the healing process without any problems arising at a later date, this serves our programs really well.  If jumping is rated at a ‘level 10’ (in stress) exercise, our exercises would comfortably be rated as no more than ‘level 2’ (in stress) exercises.  So rest assured there will be absolutely no risks to the health of your bones from performing our exercises, only micro fractures created by performing exercises that are vigorous and strenuous that exerts high levels of stress on the bones have a slim chance of developing problems at a later date. 

Bones can also be altered (not manipulated to grow) by primitive methods of applying constant pressure directly on the bones itself  for a long period of time similar to how dental braces work to reposition teeth.  However our intelligent advanced method of bone manipulation does not involve simply applying direct pressure on the bones itself but through exercises, we have designed, which are dynamic in nature that delivers balanced low repetitive levels of stress indirectly (balanced exercises for balance growth) to the bones, hence will effect the bones in a different way.  This enables the bones to be manipulated to grow in a way which otherwise be unthinkable.

With the right exercises (that doesn't involve applying direct pressure on the bones itself), bones can be put under repetitive levels of stress to initiate the healing process to create growth from within, again if the process is repeated enough times in due course you will see the changes our exercises are recognized to produce.  Here we have of the designed the right type of exercises that promotes the organic structure bones to grow over a period of time.
blackbear
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 95

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2014, 05:16:26 PM »

if you was to have spinal lengthening your hands would not be below your waste.... this would absolutly catch you out with proportions so that would mean you would have to have arm lengthening deffinitly in my opinion
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

It's expensive, staying human.

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »

I've no idea where you pulled that 3cm figure from.  The study showed a mean increase of 0.39cm.  They state in the conclusion that this increase is most likely due to glucosomine sulphate's reduction to the loss of spinal height throughout the day.  Don't expect large gains.

Current height: 176.5cm
Sitting height: 93.25cm

Target height: 181.5cm
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 03:44:52 PM »

Why i can't write in some threads?
I wrote here the post about foot filler just because i couldn't open a new discussion or to post in tha right thread.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 03:52:16 PM »

Why i can't write in some threads?
I wrote here the post about foot filler just because i couldn't open a new discussion or to post in tha right thread.

You are new here and can't post new threads yet. After 10 good posts  you will be able to make new threads. I moved your post to the section of the site about silicone into heels, where it has been discussed before. This is not the correct place.
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=7132. msg95946#msg95946 date=1397922736
You are new here and can't post new threads yet.  After 10 good posts  you will be able to make new threads.  I moved your post to the section of the site about silicone into heels, where it has been discussed before.  This is not the correct place. 

Ok, many thanks.
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

It's expensive, staying human.

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2014, 05:05:59 PM »

Hello since this isnt closed thraed and i still cant make new thread ill write it here so hopefully someone will answer. Ive found a text on the internet regarding increase in leg lenght. I wont say what program this is because i dont want to advertise. I just need your help. Should i or should i not buy this program and maybe give it a try? What are your thoughts about this text?Thanks

Our programs work on the basis of most exercises will force the human body to repair itself during the 'recovery time' after a workout.  This is particular true and widely accepted that soft tissue cells such as muscles can become larger (even without steroid abuse) after they're put under stress from lifting weights or other repetitive exercises.  We know muscles undergo damage during exercise.  When the damage occurs it causes minute cells surrounding the damage fibers to fuse with the damaged fibers.  When the surrounding minute cells multiply, some replicate to mend the damage fibers while others fuse with the damaged fibers to create new proteins called intracellular which are new strands of muscle fibers. The whole process is called hypertrophy, and simply known as the healing process which not only heals the muscles but gives you larger muscles and makes you stronger.

The process described above does not occur exclusively in muscles.
A similar process occurs when the male anatomy (the penis) is put through a Penile Enlargement Program.  Most Penile Enlargement Exercise Programs are designed to stretch the soft tissue cells inside the penis (causing minor damage) subsequently the healing process kicks in causing satellite cells around the minor damaged cells to fuse with the minor damaged cells cause by the exercise to repair the damage, If the process is repeated enough times the concerning area will expand and become larger as a result.  But significant outlandish gains are rare, especially with P. E. Ps that only promotes the jelq technique.

The major misconception about bones is that bones are made of dead tissue and are not susceptible to changes.  But the truth is bones are organs and are made of nerves, cells, blood vessels and are receptors of pain, they are completely organic, and will give under stress and react to pulling forces.  Based on those facts its not entirely inconceivable bones are just as susceptible to manipulation in the way muscles and other parts of the human body can be manipulated.  And despite bones being tougher, the effect of performing the right exercises to cause the correct type of stress exerted on the bones necessary to initiate the healing process to achieve the changes (results), we have discovered the changes to be much more profound with our programs when compared to any P. E. Ps.  The emphasis with our programs is not about creating high levels of stress to force the changes to the structure of the bones but on creating the right type of repetitive low levels of stress which had proven more effective to produce the results they are recognized to produce. 

When 'repetitive' stress is exerted in your bones through exercise, depending on what exercises you perform, the stress will likely to create micro fractures (on a molecular level) in the bones.  When the micro fractures heal they can change the structure of your bones (what changes occur will depend on the type of repetitive exercise you perform) minutely from each session of performing our exercises.  Which type of micro fractures you create in the bones will depend on the level of stress is exerted on the bones.  High levels of stress exerted on the bones from an exercise for example such as constant jumping and landing on your feet from high up can cause much more severe micro fractures in the bones in the lower legs, in those circumstances even after the micro fractures are healed, in exceptional rare cases, some problems can arise in the bones which can be corrected by surgery.  What’s important is low levels of repetitive stress exerted on the bones can be healed by the body’s healing properties through the healing process without any problems arising at a later date, this serves our programs really well.  If jumping is rated at a ‘level 10’ (in stress) exercise, our exercises would comfortably be rated as no more than ‘level 2’ (in stress) exercises.  So rest assured there will be absolutely no risks to the health of your bones from performing our exercises, only micro fractures created by performing exercises that are vigorous and strenuous that exerts high levels of stress on the bones have a slim chance of developing problems at a later date. 

Bones can also be altered (not manipulated to grow) by primitive methods of applying constant pressure directly on the bones itself  for a long period of time similar to how dental braces work to reposition teeth.  However our intelligent advanced method of bone manipulation does not involve simply applying direct pressure on the bones itself but through exercises, we have designed, which are dynamic in nature that delivers balanced low repetitive levels of stress indirectly (balanced exercises for balance growth) to the bones, hence will effect the bones in a different way.  This enables the bones to be manipulated to grow in a way which otherwise be unthinkable.

With the right exercises (that doesn't involve applying direct pressure on the bones itself), bones can be put under repetitive levels of stress to initiate the healing process to create growth from within, again if the process is repeated enough times in due course you will see the changes our exercises are recognized to produce.  Here we have of the designed the right type of exercises that promotes the organic structure bones to grow over a period of time.

No. It's a scam.   

Current height: 176.5cm
Sitting height: 93.25cm

Target height: 181.5cm
itsmylife
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2014, 10:39:41 PM »

yes glucosamine sulphate works. 

I used it to grow 0. 5 cm.  I also retained my morning height for a longer time.

but its of course not enough

so here I am, stretching my legs in Russia.

someone needs investigate the dose-response curve.

I tried 1500 mg and one period up to 6000 mg and even 7500 mg which was not recommended of course due to some studies (but some show otherwise) talking about it affecting insulin sensitivity if taken above 1500 mg.

Whatever it is, and I even tried to combine with hyaluronic acid, it does NOT give above 0. 5 cm no matter what dose you take.

1500 mg is ample.  Taking more might give 1 or 2 mm more.  So just stick to 1500 mg divide twice daily like in the study

People shd research into effects when taken with hyaluronic acid.  in my experience, when I take it with HA, the height increase drops.

I think because our body will stop producing its own HA or les of it
GrewTallerInKurgan
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2014, 11:02:52 PM »

I would totally do this if it was safe. Not for the height, but to even out proportions... When I was in Russia a girl broke her back back from a zip-line fall. They put frame on her spine to correct and she ended up gaining 2CM in height
elvergalarga
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 05:39:34 AM »

2 ctms?  Its god d'Or proportions
Black-Knight22
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2014, 07:04:16 PM »

I tried glucosamine for 1 month no gains :/
@offtopic why i cannot make new topic ?
Black-Knight22
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2014, 11:40:07 PM »

Sorry for double post (I dont know how to edit my previous post )
I just noticed the post of @Fullest I think i know which website you mean i have try one of they programs for other part of body not legs for some months now and its seems to work so i am intrested to try it also . . 
Please contact me if you can on my email l2greekmafia@gmail. com or send me message i dont know . 
@Quixotic why you think its scam did you try it ? If you know the exercise please tell me
I really want to grow 5 cm more an searching alternative to LL
femurs2014
Femurs w/ Precise II - Dr. M - March 2014
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »

Sorry for double post (I dont know how to edit my previous post )
I just noticed the post of @Fullest I think i know which website you mean i have try one of they programs for other part of body not legs for some months now and its seems to work so i am intrested to try it also . . 
Please contact me if you can on my email l2greekmafia@gmail. com or send me message i dont know . 
@Quixotic why you think its scam did you try it ? If you know the exercise please tell me
I really want to grow 5 cm more an searching alternative to LL

5cm or more?!? Surgery buddy that's the only way.  You like everyone else just wants to wake up with a miracle pill.  Sorry - if u want to get taller get LL

Starting 170.8
Goal 178.8
Completed 179.1
OP - MARCH 6TH 2014
ROD REMOVAL & STEM CELL KNEE INJECTIONS - JUNE 4th 2015
Dr. Mahboubian Journals
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.