MMT Community
July 24, 2017, 06:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is a free service to support those interested in or considering Leg Lengthening, and all are welcome to join! Just click on the register button and you will be approved ASAP. Remember to bookmark http://www.makemetaller.org now!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Femurs2014 - Internal Femurs - Dr. Mahboubian - 2014 - Growing In Cali  (Read 34235 times)
Brb6ftTall
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2017, 10:42:19 PM »

Does anyone know if femurs had a full recovery after getting his rods removed? It's been over a year so I'm sure he's had more than enough time to get back to normal.  He's basically my inspiration.  I have a surgery planned for May (in 2 months) with Dr.  M and plan on getting 8cm in my femurs as he did.  Also wondering if (and how) I should start a diary?
LAGrowin
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2017, 07:37:52 PM »

As Brb6ftTall,  I too would love to hear from Femurs2014 to see if he had a full recovery.   

I am planning on having surgery with Dr.  M in late September 2017 and would love to hear from Femurs2014.

Hope he is enjoying life and his new height.

Mcnally91
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #182 on: June 04, 2017, 07:56:52 PM »

Hey Femurs2014 does Dr.  M offer any financing or payment plans for LL surgery? I wonder if it has to be paid for upfront or over time.  Thanks, your account of everything that happened has been really helpful.
LAGrowin
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #183 on: June 05, 2017, 12:58:52 AM »

Mcnally91,  I know your question is directed towards Femurs2014,  but I can tell you that no,  there is no payment plan available with Dr.  M.    You would need about $75K upfront to do the surgery including hospital and physical therapy.   I just had a consultation with him for my surgery later this year.

I hope this helps.

Quote from: Mcnally91 link=topic=7157. msg109375#msg109375 date=1496606212
Hey Femurs2014 does Dr.   M offer any financing or payment plans for LL surgery? I wonder if it has to be paid for upfront or over time.   Thanks, your account of everything that happened has been really helpful. 
Girl12017
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2017, 03:49:33 AM »

Re: femurs2014  post 3/12/14.

I also had a difficult time with the physical therapists at the hospital after the surgery.  In my case they gave me a walker, unfortunately I believe the standard size of a walker is too tall for a 5 0. 75 person; not to mention using this device is difficult and strange, I wish I would have practiced more or idk maybe customized my equipment.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.