MMT Community
May 24, 2017, 01:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height and Proportions Discussion - Henry Cavill - long legs and short arms  (Read 24173 times)
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

It's expensive, staying human.

« on: April 18, 2014, 07:34:10 PM »

Turns out the "most attractive guy in the world" (Quote from my girlfriend Sad ) has some pretty short arms and some pretty long legs.  Picture on the left is him at 184-5cm +3cm on shoe, so total height = 187cm.  Picture on the right has him with a total height of 175cm - So 172cm with 3 cm shoes.  Seeing as though I'm 5'9", I just imagine he's barefoot on the picture on the right.  As you can see, at 5'9" his legs are a bit on the short side - he has the torso of a 5'10" - 5'11" person in reality.  I imagine is sitting height is roughly 94/95/96 cm.  However, from the looks of it, I have similar arm length than him..probably longer  Shocked

Personally, I think he looks a bit too long-legged in reality.  He should really wear flats to create a more balanced look.  

Current height: 176.5cm
Sitting height: 93.25cm

Target height: 181.5cm
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »

185cm vs 175cm

Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:37:10 PM »

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 08:15:33 PM »

Very interesting. Great post. I wonder if he just has naturally long legs or if he was an LL patient. Tongue
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 09:54:07 PM »

I just can not see anything wrong with any picture what so ever.

You can get away with more when you're more muscular.

Taller looks better  Cool

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
Apotheosis
International Underwear Model :P
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 387

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 10:32:10 PM »

Only people who spend too much time on leg lengthening forums would think anything was wrong with Henry Cavill. He has naturally long legs and naturally short arms. So do a lot of people. Some people have naturally long arms and naturally short legs. Which one would would you prefer to be if you had a choice?

It's interesting to see these photos of Henry Cavill because he and I have a very similar build. I'm sure his torso is longer than mine, but only someone on this site would notice.

Apotheosis

My personal apotheosis to the very best me I can be. Starting height: 171 cm. 9.5+ cm added to femurs. 10.5+ cm added to tibias. Final Height: 189.5 cm +/-

My femur diary: http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,3530.0.html
My tibia diary: http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,4202.0.h
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 07:33:24 AM »

Yes, muscularity and torso width plays a huge role.  I think it's obvious in this picture, Where I have made him skinnier, that he doesn't carry the height off as well.

Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 09:31:18 AM »

Another mock-up of what he would look like in suit trousers.

MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 02:28:15 AM »

To me, his head and hands look bigger, and his arms longer, in his "tall" pics. I've noticed the same apparent difference when looking at the before and after pics of past LL patients. It's amazing how the subconscious mind can see a tall person with the head and extremities of a shorter person and perceive him as having all the features of a tall person, essentially warping reality.

I actually took a psychology course that explained this phenomena (although I forgot the scientific name for it lol). Basically, our minds don't like it when things don't match up, visually, so it alters our perception of the mismatched things to make them appear to match up. This is why many other optical illusions work.

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Egotistical
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 12:22:42 AM »

probably doesn't do justice either that you lot aren't very good at photoshop lol

Height: 164cm
Wanted height: 9000cm
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 01:39:12 AM »

Another interesting photo of him, in which it appears that the girl besides him, who is shorter, has longer arms and hands approximately the same size as his.

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
MAN-OF-STEEL
MMT Member

Credibility 2

It's not an "S"...

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 04:12:53 AM »

I had many people telling me I kinda look like him, but I'm the exact opposite: long torso and long arms but my legs are disproportionately short as my height is only 174cm.   Embarrassed

Thankfully I'm seeing Betz in September this year.  Cool

Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith.  The trust part comes later.
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 07:50:54 PM »

On second thought... I don't think he has long legs really at all.  I think it's his arms - which are quite hilariously short - which are the problem.  He's got particulary small hands too.  Strange...his only flaw I guess  Angry

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 09:54:37 PM »

On second thought... I don't think he has long legs really at all.  I think it's his arms - which are quite hilariously short - which are the problem.  He's got particulary small hands too.  Strange...his only flaw I guess  Angry

I'll bet that 99% of the world population would not think that he had long legs or short arms. Only proportions obsessed leg lengthening site devotees obsess about such things. We scrutinize those things on people. The rest of the world does not.

Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 10:29:47 PM »

I'll bet that 99% of the world population would not think that he had long legs or short arms. Only proportions obsessed leg lengthening site devotees obsess about such things. We scrutinize those things on people. The rest of the world does not.

Well, my girlfriend was the one who pointed out his short arms.  Pretty sure she isn't a "proportions obsessed leg lengthening site devotee".

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »

Well, my girlfriend was the one who pointed out his short arms.  Pretty sure she isn't a "proportions obsessed leg lengthening site devotee".

LOL.
Andre01
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 03:38:18 AM »

the guy is doing really well in life with his disproportion.

Yes we all know that women LOVE big long arms AND this guy does not have them.

Proportion nazis say he has long legs relative to his torso. Studies have also shown that a preferred attribute is a longer torso  for males and not what this guy is.

According to proportion Nazis this guy should not be as succesful as he his RIGHT!!

Does it take a rocket scientist to figure that proportions are over rated in LL forums  ha aha ha ha aha haa.
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 03:43:28 AM »

Thats just how i look. Long legs, short arms. Lol

I think he did 3-4 cm on his femurs and tibias. He looks about 10 cm taller than his arm span.
Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 375

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 07:12:58 AM »

Yes, but we're pretty sure you are. Smiley

Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »

Yes, but we're pretty sure you are. Smiley

How kind of you.  Truly flattered.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.