MMT Community
August 23, 2017, 09:14:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height and Proportions Discussion - Henry Cavill - long legs and short arms  (Read 25601 times)
raoniclegs
MMT Member

Credibility 3

"image is everything" andre agassi

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 05:22:11 AM »

this are great news for me, i dont have long arms nor big hands either, but mi torso is quite long and my shoulders pretty damn wide bone wise, i have changed my life for the better in the last year so i dont feel bothered being 5"10 as i reckon it to be average, but still i want to do LL, just one time a small amount, maybe 2-2.5 inches, henry cavill is a sex symbol IRL so maybe we are taking this proportions thing a little out of (LoL) proportion
Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 08:55:13 PM »

Zach Efron would be a perfect candidate for leg lengthening even up to 3" each segment. The dude has got some long arms.
Eshgham
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 02:00:01 AM »

Same proportions as me.  You guys are crazy if you think he's had LL.  We see long arms and long legs.  Short arms short legs.  Long arms short legs.  Why not long legs short arms?
GrewTallerInKurgan
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2015, 12:32:03 AM »

the closer you are to 175cm, the better. That is an 'average' body. You can add length to legs and it will be hardly noticeable.

Guys that are 168 and below it's much more noticeable as their torso and arms are 'short'
Roger_F
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 11:58:52 AM »

Hi there , i did a tibia LL from 175 to 181 with external fixations.  I guess nobody pay attend to my proportion except myself.  Ok there are some special swimming turns i shouldn't where cause it make my femur looking shorter.  But in general with jeans not even ppl i know since 10 years sees it :)   
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 05:32:53 PM »

Hey Roger, I'm 175 as well and going for about your height. How long is your arm from shoulder to fingertip?

Initial Height: 175cm  |  Wingspan: 180 cm  |  Sitting Height: 95 cm
Roger_F
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 09:46:00 AM »

Hi Devil, so i just measured it.  It`s aprox 75 cm.  seriously i nevery thought about my arm lenght.  Just to the relation femoral/tibial .  But Also this you will forget after time trust me . 
ikarus
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2015, 01:55:19 PM »

Have you ever heard about the rule, that sitting height should be about 51 % of your overall height to have ideal proportions. . ?
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 09:17:42 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks having longer legs looks alot better than having arms as same length as legs?
Roger_F
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2015, 10:32:59 AM »

Me too i think long legs , it doesnt matter you are male or female it looks just great! ok it depends of your former height because of the relation Fem/Tib .  In the case you were 150 and lenghten one bone pair 8 cm (for exapmple) logically it looks like you walk on stilts .   
usermyname65
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 03:28:45 PM »

Lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.