MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 11:53:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ShyShy - Internal Femurs - Dr Guichet - 2013 - The ShyShy Story  (Read 28471 times)
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 12:36:36 AM »

As i already said it, recovery process is now "old story" for me so i let u guess  Cheesy

That is some motherf***ing great news! excuse my French! I'm glad to hear a Guichet success story for when I have my surgery with him!

169 cm tall (5'7); ready to fight my way to 185 cm!
OkGO
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »

Hey,

I am new to the community, but ShyShy's recovery and LL journey seems to be unbelievable.  Are there any other stories, where people consolidated and recovered in a short time like that? I am a student, so my timeframe would be limited to 4 months max.  Is it in any kind possible to walk normally after this time period? (taking in the equation that I would have surgery with Dr Guichet). 
OkGO
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2016, 01:00:32 PM »

Unfortunately, I could not edit my other post.  I would shoot for a 7-8 cm gain in my femurs. 
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2016, 08:10:02 PM »

Unfortunately, I could not edit my other post.  I would shoot for a 7-8 cm gain in my femurs. 

It's possible, but it's risky. There is a very real chance of complications with any doctor. You might be fine, you might need additional healing time or additional surgeries. Make sure you have done a lot of research before you undertake this.
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 37

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2016, 09:52:24 PM »

Hey,

I am new to the community, but ShyShy's recovery and LL journey seems to be unbelievable.  Are there any other stories, where people consolidated and recovered in a short time like that? I am a student, so my timeframe would be limited to 4 months max.  Is it in any kind possible to walk normally after this time period? (taking in the equation that I would have surgery with Dr Guichet). 

Welcome to the community:)
Just wanted to tell you that you should not make the mistake to take this procedure too lightly. Read a lot and you will see that there are also difficult cases. The first time I talked to deathorb he told me he wants to be off-frames in 4 months. More than one year later he is still in frames. I know you want to do it with Guichet but even with the top doctors complications happen regularly.

Anyway good luck!

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
OkGO
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2016, 04:42:02 AM »

Do you mean crutches by frames or the Ilizarov frames?
Do you know any other diaries sinilar to this one - concerning recovery time.  I just want to be sure that ShyShy's diary is not just a one in a million story. 
goodlucktomylegs
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2016, 06:39:46 AM »

Please read and research for urself
Do not trust any promise without researching
OkGO
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2016, 01:18:39 AM »

I did a lot of research.  Thank you for the infos. 
Do you have any suggestion for a good stretching program or for good stretching exercises?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.