MMT Community
December 11, 2017, 05:15:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from SysOp:
"Height is like money. It is insignificant only to those who have plenty of it." Tongue

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince2 - External Tibias - Dr. Barinov - 2014 - External Ilizarov Solamente  (Read 84243 times)
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2014, 08:24:59 PM »

Great update, Prince!

Can't wait to see those x-Rays. So you'll be consolidating with the fixators on your legs back home in Germany? What is your plan of you have any pin breaks? When will you be able to return back to Russia to remove the fixators?

Initial Height: 175cm  |  Wingspan: 180 cm  |  Sitting Height: 95 cm
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2014, 08:49:48 PM »

Great update, Prince!

Can't wait to see those x-Rays. So you'll be consolidating with the fixators on your legs back home in Germany? What is your plan of you have any pin breaks? When will you be able to return back to Russia to remove the fixators?

Thanks Devil,

Yes I plan to consolidate in Germany. The clinic has a sister clinic in Czech Republic. It is in the town Karlovy Vary near the german border. Dr. Barinov goes there 1 or 2 times a year. Dr. Barinov said if any problems occur with the apparatus I can go there. The doctors there can treat infections, pin breakes and even can remove the frame. So maybe I will not go back to Russia. And for changing bandages I have my brother who is hospital nurse. He has the utensils and the skills to do it. But I am still thinking if I should get a new visa when I am in Germany and come back to Russia at least for correction (axis).

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2014, 10:47:15 PM »

If you visit Karlovy Vary make sure to take photos and post them here! Irene told me it was $1500 euros/month, so I was considering it for consolidation as well.

180isDDream
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2014, 03:25:21 AM »

Do you think its possible to do the distraction phase in Russia and when your visa runs out, go to the Czech Republic and consolidate there?
If you're one of the ones who dont want to go home until frame is removed that is
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2014, 05:28:14 AM »

That's exactly why they offer the Czech Republic spa, for consolidation purposes. Dr. Barinov's office said the spa includes everything the clinic does; pin replacement, pain killers, fixator removal, etc...

krabik
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2014, 10:18:05 AM »

Quote from: Devil link=topic=7511. msg101741#msg101741 date=1415832435
If you visit Karlovy Vary make sure to take photos and post them here! Irene told me it was $1500 euros/month, so I was considering it for consolidation as well.

hxxp: www. nemostrov. cz/fotogalerie/#prettyPhoto that's the czech hospital
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2014, 04:23:45 PM »

Hey Krabik,

Irene sent me that link too, but it's always nice to see it from a fellow LL'er Smiley

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2014, 07:40:42 PM »

Day 104 (left leg 6,0 cm, right leg 6,0 cm)

These are the latest x-rays:

Left leg

Right leg

Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2014, 08:56:06 PM »

Congratulations man! 

You have lengthened 6 centimeters from Day 1 of your surgery, August 6, to today. That's just a little over 3 months.  That's great progress and good news to all your friends and readers here.  You're doing great.

Enjoy your milestone!   

My questions:
1. Do you have skype?
2. I've read that the clinic staff goes home on weekends. Is this true? Who is there to assist with any emergency?
3. Who serves the meals? Is there a cafeteria in the building?
4. Can you tell us more about your adventures with the ladies? You mentioned earlier in your posts, but feel free to add more details. Wink
5. Maybe tell us what your schedule is like.  What is your routine from wakeup to sleep?

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »

Congratulations man! 

You have lengthened 6 centimeters from Day 1 of your surgery, August 6, to today. That's just a little over 3 months.  That's great progress and good news to all your friends and readers here.  You're doing great.

Enjoy your milestone!   

My questions:
1. Do you have skype?
2. I've read that the clinic staff goes home on weekends. Is this true? Who is there to assist with any emergency?
4. Can you tell us more about your adventures with the ladies? You mentioned earlier in your posts, but feel free to add more details. Wink
5. Maybe tell us what your schedule is like.  What is your routine from wakeup to sleep?

Thanks Devil, I am happy so far too Smiley Almost no pain, so it is obvious that I am thinking about doing more than 8 cm. But I am not sure because of proportions and the whole time frame...

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Yes, just give me your skype-name and I will add you so we can chat.

2. The staff is here from Monday to Saturday. From Monday to Friday usually from 9 am to 8 pm. Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm or sometimes from 9 am to 6 pm. There is no real emergency plan. We have the telephone number of one member of the staff and Irina. I guess we could also get the number of Dr. Barinov from them, but I doubt he would come to see you at the weekend. If you break a pin you have to wait until Monday, that is what everybody does. If you are in pain you take painkiller-tablets.

3. There is one guy who comes in everyday to bring the meals. They are served in closed plastic bowls. They are warm but if you dont eat it immediately you have to warm it up in the microwave. There is no cafeteria, but in the reception area you can have coffee and tea for free.

4. See next post Smiley

5. Well the schedule has changed a lot. In the hospital it was getting up at 9 am, wash myself in the bathroom, go to the nurses desk to get an injection. Eat breakfast at about 10 am. Walk until 12, take a rest until 1 pm. Physio from 1 to 2. Lunch at 2 pm. Walk and talk to people until 4 pm. Take a rest. Get a coffee with other patients at 5. At 6 there was dinner. After that take another walk until 8 pm and relax. At about 11 pm I went to bed. Here in the clinic it is a little bit more boring. I wake up at 10 am, bathroom, breakfast. Physio all day!!! I hardly walk. I want to do more walking though. There is no physio here! Not many people around. It is more quiet here...

Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »

Excited for your next post Smiley   My skype is:  deviledlegs

If anyone else wants to add me, feel free..

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2014, 12:24:19 PM »

Congratulations man! 

Enjoy your milestone!   

My questions:
1. Do you have skype?

4. Well I can only tell from my experience. Here it was pretty easy for me to get girls. Even before I had my operation I had something with a girl. I did not wear any lifts, just normal shoes. Because I did not speak Russian in the beginning, the girls brought one girl who spoke good english. I was lucky that she was the most beautiful of them. So I was happy to talk to her. She came to the clinic one day and we talked a little bit. I told her that her pictures on Facebook look like model-pictures. She said that she works as a model Smiley The other day I decided that I had to do something because soon I would have the operation. So the next day I saw her downstairs talking to a guy who also did leg lengthening. So I went to her and asked if she wants to walk with me. She said "no" !!! I said, come on, why not? She was like "where do you want to walk?" I said "just walk around to help your bone regenerate Wink". She said okay and we were walking and talking. Then I asked where we are walking because I did not know where we were. She said to her's place. So we went to her apartment and soon started to kiss and make out. The bad thing was that the clinic looked for me, so they called everybody to ask where I am. They also called the girl and I had to go back to the clinic. Unfortunately I could not meet her again. The next day I went to the hospital and had the operation...

In the hospital there were a lot of girls. Every week there were new girls coming in. And there was one nurse in the back corridor always trying to talk to me and to flirt. Asking when I would come to the back corridor again. And wanted me to come when she had a night shift so we could be alone. But she was far from beautiful so I did not do anything with her.

And there was a nurse from the first floor. When she worked at night I went to her and we talked. I finally kissed her but I left the hospital right after. I was not that much interested in her anyway. I did not say anything when I left. I guess she is angry why I left without saying anything.

There was this one girl who spoke to me right after my first walk in the corridor. She was the most beautiful of all girls. She was coming in to my room and we talked. Then we went for a walk but I was too stupid to start something with her. I just waited to long and nothing happened. I did not see her again !!! Dont make the same mistake as I did! The second or third time you talk to a girl you should try something! Dont wait too long! But I learned from my mistake! There was a blonde girl in the hospital that I saw the first time at the nurses desk. I just said hello in russian. She was smiling and said hello too. One hour later I saw her again and I asked her if she wants to walk with me. She said yes and we walked to a place where we were alone. Then what I always did: Ask if I can see her fotos on the phone. So when she gets near me to show the fotos I laid my hand around her waist. Then I went down with my hand to her butt. She did not react so I knew GAME ON! Then I just looked at her and kissed her! It always works!!! If she does not have fotos on her phone ask her what kind of music she likes and let her show the music on her phone. She will show you the music and wil get close to you so you can see the display. Thats where you can touch her. You will know if she likes it or not!

Well here in the clinic there are two girls right now who are interested but one girl does not have a beautiful face and the other not a beautiful body. Man I am f**king superficial!!! Thats bad! One day on a weekend one girl brought some alcohol, so we drank and were getting tipsy. One girl had to leave and kissed me right in front of the other girl. Then she left. I was alone with the other girl. She stood up, locked the door and was all over me...That was fun!!!

Yes so it can be fun here but you got to take action! If you have a chance to talk to a girl you must do it! Being shy will not help. And dont ever be your f**king self! You always hear things like "Be yourself"! Thats bullshit. If you are shy and just are yourself you will not get the girl. Be fun to hang around with, tell her what she wants to hear. If you think she is stupid, tell her she is smart Smiley Nobody wants to hear the truth! They say they want but if you tell them the truth they are angry with you. And use the fact that you speak barely russian. You are automatically interesting, you are different! What I did was when we used the translator: I stroke her or touched her hair or her skin while she was writing something in russian to be translated. Believe me, it works!

Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »

haha nice!  It still sounds like a lot of fun.  Thanks for keeping up with your diary.  I know for a little while you didnt feel interested.

I remember you were having knee bending a few weeks ago, has this improved?

I also remember you mentioning waiting for xrays before you begin to turn the back screws 5 times instead of 4 for correction.  Did you ever turn those back screws to correct or were the xrays ok?

Also, do any of those patients or staff happen to know Kamui from this forum?  Im curious to hear how he turned out after he just disappeared.

180isDDream
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2014, 03:58:38 AM »

Russian girls must be easy, REALLY easy.
Read the same stories from RGKEY... lol

Try doing that in my home country and I guarantee you'll get hit in the face, followed by sexual harassment claims, followed by a police visit, followed by getting arrested and the arrest put on your record lol.
In my home country these moves are considered cheap, cliched Hollywood movie scene or very unoriginal lol.
Itching to go to Russia just for the easy girls  Grin RGKEY made them seem so easy and so are you  Wink

A few questions
1/ What ethnicity are you? Just curious because the girls seem to really dig you
2/ Any updates on the Visa troubles? What happened after you signed those papers?
How many months do you have left on your visa and do you plan on going home for consolidation?

Thanks
180isDDream
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2014, 04:00:46 AM »

Nearly forgot, I know you've already made a hospital vs clinic list a few pages back but what are your thoughts on it now?
Do you still feel the same as before? Which of the two has the better girls, service and etc now?
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2014, 04:52:33 AM »

lol. Love that girls are one of the required factors to consider when grading the facilities.  Cheesy

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2014, 05:20:36 PM »

haha nice!  It still sounds like a lot of fun.  Thanks for keeping up with your diary.  I know for a little while you didnt feel interested.

I remember you were having knee bending a few weeks ago, has this improved?

I also remember you mentioning waiting for xrays before you begin to turn the back screws 5 times instead of 4 for correction.  Did you ever turn those back screws to correct or were the xrays ok?

Also, do any of those patients or staff happen to know Kamui from this forum?  Im curious to hear how he turned out after he just disappeared.

Yes sometimes it was fun, sometimes boring and sometimes painful!
My knee bending has improved but I still have it. It is inevitable when you go to 5 cm. My roommate worked on knee bending and ballerina foot everyday. But now he is at about 5 cm and has knee bending and ballerina foot. I am having a break of lengthening for 1 week to fight knee bending. Sometimes i feel like I will never have straight legs!!!

I turned the back screws more than the front and am still doing it. My advice is never to go more than 4 turns a day. If the doctor wants you to turn the back screws 5 times instead of 4, I would do the front 3 times and the back 4 times. In my opinion the muscles can not go (stretch) that speed, so you will automatically develop knee bending.

People here seem not to be in this forum. If you know his real name I can ask.

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2014, 05:49:50 PM »

Russian girls must be easy, REALLY easy.
Read the same stories from RGKEY... lol

Try doing that in my home country and I guarantee you'll get hit in the face, followed by sexual harassment claims, followed by a police visit, followed by getting arrested and the arrest put on your record lol.
In my home country these moves are considered cheap, cliched Hollywood movie scene or very unoriginal lol.
Itching to go to Russia just for the easy girls  Grin RGKEY made them seem so easy and so are you  Wink

A few questions
1/ What ethnicity are you? Just curious because the girls seem to really dig you
2/ Any updates on the Visa troubles? What happened after you signed those papers?
How many months do you have left on your visa and do you plan on going home for consolidation?

Thanks

That post make me really laugh out loud Smiley))

1. I am originally from Afghanistan. I think Rgkey is from Peru. I remember when Rgkey and I were skyping and he asked if that is me on the foto. I said yes and he was like: Allright, you won't have any problems with the girls here. The southern look with black hair and a little darker skin seem to be liked here, especially because most russian men are the opposite. The next thing is that statistics say that for 100 women there are only 88 men. And many men have a alcohol problem and die at a average age of 58. "Good" men seem to lack here...

2. Well Oxana said to me we can stay here until the frames are off but 1 year the longest. So I am not really sure now. The immigration office will come here again so I will ask again...Really bad that is seems to change all the time. I will stay here at least for 6 months (end of January). I have another 2 and a half months left on my immigration letter, but the visa is valid for one year. If I am not allowed to stay longer than end of January I will go back to Germany and do the rest in Czech Republic. If I am allowed to stay longer in Russia I will stay here until axis correction is done (Maybe end of February).

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2014, 04:01:44 PM »

Day 107 (left leg 6,0 cm, right leg 6,0 cm)

As I already mentioned I will stop lengthening for 1 week (until next week). I need some time to fix knee bending. But it is good already. Not straight but almost there.

On Monday I talked to Dr. Barinov about the x-rays and he said there is a pin in my right leg which seems very bent or maybe broken. Today when my bandages were changed they felt one pin a little loose. So they took it out and it was really broken. Then they said they have to drill a new one in. I was nervous because they brought so many tools in the room to do it. But it was not as bad as it may sound. Dr. Zharkov injected four times where the new pin gets in and four times where the pin gets out. There is sharp pain for 1 or 2 seconds when he puts the injection deeply in. Thats it. After that the whole area gets numb. So the actual drilling was not painful and was really quick.

After that there is little pain because the body has to adapt to it. So I could not work on my knees today. I am afraid my knee bending gets worse on my right leg because of that. I will see tomorrow how my knee bending is...

A new guy came in today. I think it is deathorb from this forum. He seems nice. Will have the operation next week I suppose. The clinic is getting crowded now... Right now there is me, the italian boy doing LL, a russian boy doing correction, deathorb, 3 younger girls doing correction, and 3 older women doing correction...

MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2014, 04:41:37 PM »

Day 107 (left leg 6,0 cm, right leg 6,0 cm)

As I already mentioned I will stop lengthening for 1 week (until next week). I need some time to fix knee bending. But it is good already. Not straight but almost there.

On Monday I talked to Dr. Barinov about the x-rays and he said there is a pin in my right leg which seems very bent or maybe broken. Today when my bandages were changed they felt one pin a little loose. So they took it out and it was really broken. Then they said they have to drill a new one in. I was nervous because they brought so many tools in the room to do it. But it was not as bad as it may sound. Dr. Zharkov injected four times where the new pin gets in and four times where the pin gets out. There is sharp pain for 1 or 2 seconds when he puts the injection deeply in. Thats it. After that the whole area gets numb. So the actual drilling was not painful and was really quick.

After that there is little pain because the body has to adapt to it. So I could not work on my knees today. I am afraid my knee bending gets worse on my right leg because of that. I will see tomorrow how my knee bending is...

A new guy came in today. I think it is deathorb from this forum. He seems nice. Will have the operation next week I suppose. The clinic is getting crowded now... Right now there is me, the italian boy doing LL, a russian boy doing correction, deathorb, 3 younger girls doing correction, and 3 older women doing correction...

I would stop now with lengthening 6cm is a lot. If you do more than that you will be in frames for 1+ year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.