MMT Community
August 23, 2017, 09:15:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince2 - External Tibias - Dr. Barinov - 2014 - External Ilizarov Solamente  (Read 77619 times)
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #420 on: July 04, 2016, 04:43:48 PM »

Hello prince, rgkey here!:) im glad you are doing fine man. I just saw your X-rays, it looks to me that one of them has a little bit of knee bending? it looks a little like mine where the tibia has some bending. not to the side but actually to the front, bending the knee just enough not to be noticed but at least I feel it sometimes.
how are you feeling lately? cheers!

HEY Rgkey Smiley Thank you I am doing great! How are you? Limb Lengthening is far behind me. At least it feels that way.

The x-ray is from december 2015, so it possible I had some knee bending. Now I dont have knee bending. At least I dont feel or see anything...

Post op I had some girls over 170 cm. Right now I have a girl who is something like 173-174 cm. My perception is that I might get taller girls now. But maybe it is just an coincidence and I would have got them without LL too. Did/do you have a similar experience?

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
TIBIKE2002
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #421 on: July 04, 2016, 04:52:05 PM »

to know if it is just perception, why not try to get with the 180+ girls?

In my humble opinion it is not a coincidence at all
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #422 on: July 04, 2016, 05:45:16 PM »

to know if it is just perception, why not try to get with the 180+ girls?

In my humble opinion it is not a coincidence at all

I hope that it is not a coincidence Smiley

Any leg lengthener with a similar experience?

prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #423 on: July 04, 2016, 06:02:32 PM »

Hi prince hope you doing well!
 quick question do u know what happened with badwolf?
Also could u ask him if u could give me his email to ask him a few questions coz I'm talking with Dr solomin and I will probably will have the operation on august so it will be great to talk to someone who was there
Thanks in advance.

I asked him. Please pm him here on mmt. He said he will answer.
He is doing good by the way. Gained 9,5 cm Cheesy

Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

If you go through hell, don't stop, keep walking

« Reply #424 on: July 04, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »

HEY Rgkey Smiley Thank you I am doing great! How are you? Limb Lengthening is far behind me. At least it feels that way.

The x-ray is from december 2015, so it possible I had some knee bending. Now I dont have knee bending. At least I dont feel or see anything...

Post op I had some girls over 170 cm. Right now I have a girl who is something like 173-174 cm. My perception is that I might get taller girls now. But maybe it is just an coincidence and I would have got them without LL too. Did/do you have a similar experience?

Im glad you are doing well man! It would be the same with or without LL, only difference would be your confidence which makes you come out more attractive. If you feel more secure and overall more happy, then yes, It is because you are taller and you feel more like the man. I thought I had the same issue way before LL. But as soon as learned the reality of the situation I was hooking up with all kinds of heights lol
Post lengthening actually I wasn't getting much action as I did before lengthening. Now days Im very picky and have no patience for "just girls" But enjoy the ride and be happy dude! kill it out there:))

Original height. 163.5cms
Current height.  172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13
Lebron
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #425 on: October 22, 2016, 07:57:49 PM »

Hi Prince2 and Rgkey,

I hope that you guys are doing well, it's been awhile since you guys have updated, I hope that you're both enjoying your new heights now.  can I get your email or if you guys have viber/whatsapp? I don't know how to connect with you guys as I'm a new member but I been reading a lot of diaries for months now but mostly from Beijing, fortunately I had the chance to read both of your diaries and I'm actually considering going to Russia now instead, It would really be a big help if I can ask you guys some questions but as of now I can't send or even view a profile because I'm a new member still, hope to connect with you guys, thanks!. 
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #426 on: November 14, 2016, 07:09:13 PM »

Hi Prince2 and Rgkey,

I hope that you guys are doing well, it's been awhile since you guys have updated, I hope that you're both enjoying your new heights now.  can I get your email or if you guys have viber/whatsapp? I don't know how to connect with you guys as I'm a new member but I been reading a lot of diaries for months now but mostly from Beijing, fortunately I had the chance to read both of your diaries and I'm actually considering going to Russia now instead, It would really be a big help if I can ask you guys some questions but as of now I can't send or even view a profile because I'm a new member still, hope to connect with you guys, thanks!. 

Hey, just give me your number/E-Mail and I will contact you.

Greetings

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2016, 06:50:58 PM »

Hi Prince,

It has been awhile since you updated, mind telling us how you are doing?
You told me previously you were at 40% progress of your selfmade scal.

Please tell me how it is nowadays, I hope you are doing wonderfull ofcourse.
Are you complications free?
Does it feel like you never did LL before nowadays?

Let me know!

Kind regards,
Arch
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #428 on: December 15, 2016, 08:20:05 PM »

Hi Prince,

It has been awhile since you updated, mind telling us how you are doing?
You told me previously you were at 40% progress of your selfmade scal.

Please tell me how it is nowadays, I hope you are doing wonderfull ofcourse.
Are you complications free?
Does it feel like you never did LL before nowadays?

Let me know!

Kind regards,
Arch

Hey Arch,

thanks for asking! I am doing great!

I am at 50 percent. It means I can jogg little distances but I dont test how far I can go (jumping high or try to run fast).
But not much has changed in my life because of my height.

No complications, no pain but I dont think it will ever feel like before.

Lets see if I can make a real update with a video of me jogging.

Greetings Arch.
When you will get over with it?

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #429 on: December 16, 2016, 04:14:03 PM »

Hi Lord Prince,

Thanks for the quick and honest reply!

I am doubting to do the LL due the recovering takes so long to be *normal*, but I know myself, I'll go ahead with it soon.
At the moment I'm saving up, saving a lot up trying to reach my budget goal.

The prices aren't like before anymore, everything is going so expensive.
I'm trying to reach my budget within 2017 autumn. Time flies, it's like another 8 months and I'll start my serious preparations.

I am still not determined on what doctor I will go with.

Dr Barinov has it's reputation, but it has it ups and down.

I hope you will check the forum regulary, because sooner or later I'll be having lots of questions for you, Prince.
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #430 on: December 16, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »

Hi Lord Prince,

Thanks for the quick and honest reply!

I am doubting to do the LL due the recovering takes so long to be *normal*, but I know myself, I'll go ahead with it soon.
At the moment I'm saving up, saving a lot up trying to reach my budget goal.

The prices aren't like before anymore, everything is going so expensive.
I'm trying to reach my budget within 2017 autumn. Time flies, it's like another 8 months and I'll start my serious preparations.

I am still not determined on what doctor I will go with.

Dr Barinov has it's reputation, but it has it ups and down.

I hope you will check the forum regulary, because sooner or later I'll be having lots of questions for you, Prince.

Hey Arch, you are one of those who supported me from the start, Thanks very much for that!!!

I am sure prices have gone, I remember when we were there, nurses in the guest house talked about how little money they get. In general many people in Volgograd are poor. I hope Dr. Barinov uses these increased prices to give more money to the nurses and caretaker etc. (to all the staff basically). For west europeans and american/australian guys it is still affordable.

You still can be happy with the height you got. If you do one LL you will be done (6ft if I remember correct)!!! I am 172 cm and I am thinking of a second LL. But only after I reached some other goals. Maybe 2019. If i do it it will be internals to get to 181 cm. But many things can change until then. Anyway I am glad I did it.

Which doctors do you consider? Any recommendations for cheap internal doctors?
Which you the best!

Greetings

P.S.: I will be around. Youre welcome to ask anything Wink

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #431 on: December 17, 2016, 03:26:57 PM »

Hi Prince,

Are you 100% consolidated already?

If so, do you have a recent XRAY picture?

My starting height is simular to yours, that's why I'm very detailed about you and RGKey's diary Smiley
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2016, 10:36:26 PM »

Hello Prince,

I am glad you are slowly improving.  I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind answering.

1.  A lot of Dr. Barinov diaries are left unfinished. Do you know if the people who started diaries here have recovered yet? Or did you see other people who got latn with Dr barinov return to walking without supports.

2. Have you seen or heard anyone's leg lengthening go bad with Dr. Barinov. 

3. Are you planning to remove your nail soon?

4. Would you still recommend latn with Dr. Barinov.

5. Do you have an account on the other forum? I'd like to pm you if possible.

Thanks
Antonina
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #433 on: December 22, 2016, 09:01:46 PM »

Hello Truespartan!!!
All guys are good, i know it from them. When  patients return home to your normal life it is rather difficult to continue to write. During lengthening they were focused on process and had enough time for writing. Prince2 is most responsible in writting his diary.
IF you want to know anything or have some questions i will be glad to help. e-mail:info5rucosm.com
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #434 on: December 23, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »

Hello Prince,

I am glad you are slowly improving.  I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind answering.

1.  A lot of Dr. Barinov diaries are left unfinished. Do you know if the people who started diaries here have recovered yet? Or did you see other people who got latn with Dr barinov return to walking without supports.

2. Have you seen or heard anyone's leg lengthening go bad with Dr. Barinov. 

3. Are you planning to remove your nail soon?

4. Would you still recommend latn with Dr. Barinov.

5. Do you have an account on the other forum? I'd like to pm you if possible.

Thanks

Hello Truespartan,

1. Yes, most of them have a normal life now. There is one guy (deathorb) who had big problems with bone consolidation. I dont know if he has solved it. The last thing I heard that he still had frames on about 1.5 years after his operation.

Everybody had small problems when I was there but they were all solved (except Deathorb). But to be honest: He did some things that I would not have done.

2. There were two guys who had the frame on for about 1.5/2 years, but finally got the nail and were fine in the end. Rgkey has a bowed leg and deathorb had bone consolidation problems. All the others were fine as far as I know.

I think that it is very important that you are over-cautious with your legs. I remember when the doctor said wait 1 month until you can walk unaided I waited 6 weeks. Or when he said after about 8 cm I have to stop I did it. And I still am careful with heavy weights although I should be fine already.

3. No I dont have any plans for nail removal. Not another surgery please ....I had 3 surgeries with LL. I am done with it for now. Maybe in 1-2 years. 

4. Definitely. It was a good decision to do LL with LATN.

5. Give me your skype-name and I will contact you. But you can also ask anything here.

Greetings!

Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #435 on: December 23, 2016, 10:10:53 PM »

Awesome, thank you for your reply prince.
Truespartan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #436 on: December 23, 2016, 10:16:00 PM »

Hello Truespartan!!!
All guys are good, i know it from them. When  patients return home to your normal life it is rather difficult to continue to write. During lengthening they were focused on process and had enough time for writing. Prince2 is most responsible in writting his diary.
IF you want to know anything or have some questions i will be glad to help. e-mail:info5rucosm.com

Hello Antonina,

Thank you for your response. Since you hear alot from patients, can you tell us what happened with deathrob(lon)  patient afterwards?  The only mistake I saw him make was he chose to do LON instead of Latn and that is not much of a mistake.

Also does Dr barinov offer bone graft surgery in cases of slow consolidation for extra cost?

Thanks
Antonina
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #437 on: December 24, 2016, 03:10:53 PM »

Dear Truespartan. He is better.He is as  always very optimistic. He removed the apparatus  5 months ago. I asked him to write in MMT about their feelings and physical condition. it will be much better and fairer.I know everyone is worried about his health.
qaz
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2017, 07:49:18 PM »

Hello Prince. Once You mentioned, that You grew  0,5 cm few months after frame removal when contracture was gone. Did You grow something from that time. Are You sure that this gain was due to improving knees contracture or maybe there was something else like You measured yourself in a different way. I'm asking coz I'm already 1,5 month after frame removal and my current height is few mm  smaller than it supposed to be according to bone x-rays plus I think I still have some contracture. Regards.
qaz
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2017, 09:20:47 PM »

Have you done some exercises to get rid of contracture faster?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.