MMT Community
July 24, 2017, 06:35:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcomt to Make Me Taller - The MMT Community  (Read 66906 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« on: July 06, 2014, 09:43:42 PM »

Welcome To Make Me Taller - The MMT Community!

The purpose of this site is to provide a place where people can learn the facts about Leg Lengthening (LL) for height enhancement. This forum is not here to encourage anyone to undergo Leg Lengthening surgery. Leg Lengthening is expensive, difficult, painful, and carries a number of risks that should dissuade anyone casually interested in it. Leg Lengthening should not be done by anyone that simply "wants" it. It is solely for those people that feel like they need it to be happy with themselves and their life. If you do not feel like you absolutely need leg lengthening to be happy, then you probably should not do it. It is more difficult than you can imagine, no matter how much you have read or how strong you think you are.

Height discrimination is experienced by both men and women, many of whom do not understand the ridicule they receive for a physical attribute they had no choice about. People who are considered by others to be 'short' often experience lower self-esteem and confidence.

This board has three clear goals:

1. To giving people an opportunity to become properly informed about LL before considering it by properly exploring the risks, costs and timescales involved;

2. Identifying the right procedure, the right surgeon and the most convenient location for prospective patients to have LL surgery, and to teach that many of the difficult parts of Leg Lengthening happen long after the initial surgery

3. Supporting those who have made the decision to have LL by giving them an opportunity to share their experiences with others, to get advice from those who have already done it, and to get words of encouragement from others - especially important as many people undergo LL in secret.

The values that underpin our community are:

a. This forum will always be led by people who have ACTUALLY undergone the LL surgery. It will be a patient-led initiative where doctors and practitioners are welcome to contribute, but where it will always be led by those who represent patients.

b. This forum will strive to ensure that the information on it is correct, by the use of tight moderation and administrative control, and by actively managing the quality of the content and the membership of the community to ensure its consistent high-quality.

c. This forum will aim to maintain a consistently high-quality level of content and discussion by ensuring that posts are of sufficiently high-quality, and that posters remain on-topic.

d. I will ensure that the members of this forum remain anonymous, and that their identities are protected to the greatest extent possible. Anyone trying to disclose the identity of other members of the forum will be banned immediately.

Anyone who wants to contribute may join and will be approved immediately. Members only risk being suspended if they publish inappropriate material or harass other members.
Jessie-Believer
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 03:54:10 PM »

Hi Sysop, sorry to write here, but dont know hpw to contact you. wrote you an e-mail. please reply.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 04:03:51 PM »

Hi Sysop, sorry to write here, but dont know hpw to contact you. wrote you an e-mail. please reply.

I'll try to find it. I'm not sure which of my emails it was sent to.
Jessie-Believer
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 06:03:20 PM »

I send it to the one underneath your profile photo. (Makemetaller.org)
Lebron
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 06:22:43 PM »

Hi Sysop,

I'm a new member of MMT community although I been reading a lot of diaries now, thank you for approving my membership.  First I want to send my appreciation to you Sysop, MMTA and all the vets for being an inspiration to me to pursue my dream of LL as I'm planning to do it in few months.  I felt the sincerity of you guys to help the people who wants to go LL.  Sorry for posting here as I don't know how to send a pm to any member as I would like to ask a lot of questions before undergoing LL.  I would also ask if there's any update regarding Beijing as there's no diaries there lately aside from Ssteiner.  I am planning to go there soon.  Again, thank you.
Jessie-Believer
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 08:35:38 AM »

Sysop, did you get the Message?
betacarotene
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 01:50:42 AM »

Hello MTT community!

Current height 170cm (5'7")
Wingspan 181cm
Did 9cm on internal femurs with Dr Betz
betacarotene
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 05:17:17 PM »

I want to discuss my proportions, etc as I am considering LL but unsure of how much should I do and when do I stop?
Where can I ask the detailed questions? I can not find the admin email, I can  not look at people's profiles either. 
Please help. 

Current height 170cm (5'7")
Wingspan 181cm
Did 9cm on internal femurs with Dr Betz
slobodyanov1994
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 07:44:59 PM »

Quote from: Jessie-Believer link=topic=7525. msg108802#msg108802 date=1476806050
Hi Sysop, sorry to write here, but dont know hpw to contact you.  wrote you an e-mail.  please reply.

I welcome all.  I completely support rules of the author of this forum.  I являюь sorudnik of clinic also am respectful to the clients.  If you want to learn to eyes that write me on e-mail slobodyanov1994@gmail. com
I will be glad answer on you questions)
slobodyanov1994
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 07:48:15 PM »

Quote from: slobodyanov1994 link=topic=7525. msg109168#msg109168 date=1487187899
I welcome all.   I completely support rules of the author of this forum.   I являюь sorudnik of clinic also am respectful to the clients.   If you want to learn to eyes that write me on e-mail slobodyanov1994@gmail.  com

Forgive for my mistakes.  I welcome all.  I completely support rules of the author of this forum.  I am the employee of clinic and I am respectful to the clients.  If you want to learn to eyes that write me on e-mail slobodyanov1994@gmail. com
Rlover
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 10:16:13 AM »

Hello all.

It's my 1st post here but i've been lurking this forum for a while now.  I'm also a member of other LL forum.  However i can't see the option of starting a new thread, do i have to do something?
Thanks.
Girl12017
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 02:07:07 AM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=7525. msg98062#msg98062 date=1404683022
Welcome To Make Me Taller - The MMT Community!

The purpose of this site is to provide a place where people can learn the facts about Leg Lengthening (LL) for height enhancement.  This forum is not here to encourage anyone to undergo Leg Lengthening surgery.  Leg Lengthening is expensive, difficult, painful, and carries a number of risks that should dissuade anyone casually interested in it.  Leg Lengthening should not be done by anyone that simply "wants" it.  It is solely for those people that feel like they need it to be happy with themselves and their life.  If you do not feel like you absolutely need leg lengthening to be happy, then you probably should not do it.  It is more difficult than you can imagine, no matter how much you have read or how strong you think you are. 

Height discrimination is experienced by both men and women, many of whom do not understand the ridicule they receive for a physical attribute they had no choice about.  People who are considered by others to be 'short' often experience lower self-esteem and confidence. 

This board has three clear goals:

1.  To giving people an opportunity to become properly informed about LL before considering it by properly exploring the risks, costs and timescales involved;

2.  Identifying the right procedure, the right surgeon and the most convenient location for prospective patients to have LL surgery, and to teach that many of the difficult parts of Leg Lengthening happen long after the initial surgery

3.  Supporting those who have made the decision to have LL by giving them an opportunity to share their experiences with others, to get advice from those who have already done it, and to get words of encouragement from others - especially important as many people undergo LL in secret.

The values that underpin our community are:

a.  This forum will always be led by people who have ACTUALLY undergone the LL surgery.  It will be a patient-led initiative where doctors and practitioners are welcome to contribute, but where it will always be led by those who represent patients.

b.  This forum will strive to ensure that the information on it is correct, by the use of tight moderation and administrative control, and by actively managing the quality of the content and the membership of the community to ensure its consistent high-quality.

c.  This forum will aim to maintain a consistently high-quality level of content and discussion by ensuring that posts are of sufficiently high-quality, and that posters remain on-topic.

d.  I will ensure that the members of this forum remain anonymous, and that their identities are protected to the greatest extent possible.  Anyone trying to disclose the identity of other members of the forum will be banned immediately. 

Anyone who wants to contribute may join and will be approved immediately.  Members only risk being suspended if they publish inappropriate material or harass other members.
Girl12017
n00b

Credibility 1

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 03:04:07 AM »

Describing the pain: The pain feels similar to being sore after a workout, also the legs feel tight.  The pain starts to increase after 4 hours, and this is where mental pain control starts, to try to extend the pain killer to 5-6 hours.  (Precise-Femur 2017)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.