MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:38:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maymetaller - Internal Femurs - Dr. Mahboubian - 2014 - Taller With PRECICE II  (Read 54985 times)
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« on: July 30, 2014, 10:30:52 PM »

Hey Sys0p I am requesting for a diary if allowed. My surgery is tomorrow on July 31st. Thank you.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 10:42:44 PM »

Hey Sys0p I am requesting for a diary if allowed. My surgery is tomorrow on July 31st. Thank you.

That's great. Congrats on starting your journey.
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 10:59:41 PM »

That's great. Congrats on starting your journey.
Thank you. Will this post be moved to Dr. M's diary section or do I just write in this section? Haha don't really know how to start a diary
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:51:32 PM »

Good luck!!

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:06:42 AM »

Hey guys I will be doing internal femurs with Dr. M tomorrow on July 31st using the Precise II.

- A little bit about me: I am in my VERY early 20s. I am currently 169.5 cm (5'7) and am lengthening 5.5 cm to reach 175 cm (5'9). I am only doing 5.5 cm because I don't want to affect my proportions to much and 5'9 is honestly my ideal height. I played soccer throughout my entire high school years and am VERY flexible. Im talking about almost being able to touch my elbows to the floor etc... I am still pretty nervous about the procedure even with Dr. M's amazement with my flexibility, but this is normal because this is a pretty big procedure as you all know haha.

- I had my consultation with Dr. M in mid May and it went great. I made a list of questions and he answered them all thoroughly and made sure I knew what I was getting myself into. He's a really chill dude and even calls me bro probably cuz of my young age and "bro" vibe I give off haha.

- I am currently at my hotel which is near both Dr. M's office and the hospital. I am getting help from 2 fam members. Been stretching like crazy so hopefully everything goes well. Not a fan of hospitals so that will suck. If you have any questions for me just let me know Smiley
Insane
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 12:13:08 AM »

5.5 CM is a good goal.
Try not to think about it to get nervous, and you will wake up in the recovery room before you know it  Wink

Internal femurs
Precice II
Dr. Mahboubian
josh87
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 12:22:24 AM »

Well this would be my first diary to follow on real time.  Dr. Mahboubian is one, if not my best option.  I'm so happy for you dude.  Don't even worry, you have made it already. 
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 12:46:54 AM »

Thanks you guys. I made a mistake there will only be one family member staying with me the other bailed last minuted. I am also from the San Francisco area and drove here and will be planning to drive back and forth for the check ups with Dr. M which will be a bummer. I also weight about 140 right now. If you have any questions or wondering bout something that I left out let me know.
Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 375

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 09:40:50 AM »

Welcome to the lengthening with Dr. M club! We're all pulling for you, you're in good hands. God bless!

Hanna
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 28

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 11:30:38 AM »

Good luck! Smiley

Starting height: 1,58m
Goal: 1,65m
OP: 31.10.2013

Finished lengthening: 28.02.2014
Achieved: 9cm
New height: 1,69cm
Afonso
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 05:34:55 PM »

Hey Congrats and good luck I'm also doing Femur with Dr.  M in September.   Look forward to following your diary through out your journey.   I'm assuming you are doing Physical training in the area.   Can you share the PT contact info and cost? 
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 09:32:33 PM »

First Day/Surgery

- Hey everyone! I just woke up from my surgery and am in a lot of pain but manageable. On a scale of 10 I would say 7 but thats because I haven't been given pain medication and will not receieve and epidurmal throughout my stay in the hospital. The pain is mostly in my thighs but god my ass is KILLING me... Readinf so many diaries I have never thought the pain was much but it in my own honest opinion this hurts like hell and the soreness in my ass isn't helping. The nurses are VERY nice even though take pretty long to respond when needing help. I will tell you this now but it literally feels as though there is someone holding your legs down and you are unable to move them so I'm trying to use upper body strength to move but its VERY difficult.

- I was scared about the surgery but as soon as I entered the hall the anestesia dude popped outta no where and put some in my thingy majigger thats hooked up to me and I knocked pit instantly... You will wake up in a lot of pain though so I'm hoping this is temporary and I'll feel better.

- Got nauseus for a slight second and felt like throwing up but thats probably from getting up so quickly. Brought a gameboy and pokemon to keep me busy... Will keep you guys updated!
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 09:33:53 PM »

Hey Congrats and good luck I'm also doing Femur with Dr.  M in September.   Look forward to following your diary through out your journey.   I'm assuming you are doing Physical training in the area.   Can you share the PT contact info and cost? 
I am actually going to do pt in my hometown and have not contacted and pt yet. Will do so when I arrive home.
Insane
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 09:43:50 PM »

First Day/Surgery

- Hey everyone! I just woke up from my surgery and am in a lot of pain but manageable. On a scale of 10 I would say 7 but thats because I haven't been given pain medication and will not receieve and epidurmal throughout my stay in the hospital. The pain is mostly in my thighs but god my ass is KILLING me... Readinf so many diaries I have never thought the pain was much but it in my own honest opinion this hurts like hell and the soreness in my ass isn't helping. The nurses are VERY nice even though take pretty long to respond when needing help. I will tell you this now but it literally feels as though there is someone holding your legs down and you are unable to move them so I'm trying to use upper body strength to move but its VERY difficult.

- I was scared about the surgery but as soon as I entered the hall the anestesia dude popped outta no where and put some in my thingy majigger thats hooked up to me and I knocked pit instantly... You will wake up in a lot of pain though so I'm hoping this is temporary and I'll feel better.

- Got nauseus for a slight second and felt like throwing up but thats probably from getting up so quickly. Brought a gameboy and pokemon to keep me busy... Will keep you guys updated!

Sorry you are in pain  Embarrassed How come you are not being given any pain killers? I thought everyone comes out attached to the black button until the second day  Huh?
I couldn't tell my femurs were broken when I woke up, but I was pretty nauseous. 

Internal femurs
Precice II
Dr. Mahboubian
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 11:34:07 PM »

Update:

- Hey guys so Dr. M just came in and told me my surgery went great thankfully! Apparently I had a ruptured vessel in my left leg and that could have resulted in compartment syndrome, which I've done research on and can result in loss of use in left leg, but Dr. M told me he snipped my compartment or something so I am in the clear thankfully. I will tell you right now I'm blessed to have this opportunity in America and have a pro like Dr. M because a doctor in India might've just said F it and not fix the problem haha. Pain is there but manageable. Ass is still tight but getting better as well just need to lift off it every once in a while Smiley
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 11:35:43 PM »

Sorry you are in pain  Embarrassed How come you are not being given any pain killers? I thought everyone comes out attached to the black button until the second day  Huh?
I couldn't tell my femurs were broken when I woke up, but I was pretty nauseous. 
Yeah Insane their giving me pain medication through my IV now which helps! Not much pain just soreness. Im trying to lift my legs but this is such a challenge Sad
josh87
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 11:44:29 PM »

Haha great, wow cool I feel like this you write is happening to me.  Congrats bro, no pain. ..no game, you'll pull off great, don't worry.
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 12:00:51 AM »

Haha great, wow cool I feel like this you write is happening to me.  Congrats bro, no pain. ..no game, you'll pull off great, don't worry.
Thank you bro! BTW due to the rupture in my left leg my left thigh will
Be more bigger than my right thigh, but he said eventually it will heal in a few months and that my thighs will become the same size
Insane
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 04:55:03 AM »

Update:

- Hey guys so Dr. M just came in and told me my surgery went great thankfully! Apparently I had a ruptured vessel in my left leg and that could have resulted in compartment syndrome, which I've done research on and can result in loss of use in left leg, but Dr. M told me he snipped my compartment or something so I am in the clear thankfully. I will tell you right now I'm blessed to have this opportunity in America and have a pro like Dr. M because a doctor in India might've just said F it and not fix the problem haha. Pain is there but manageable. Ass is still tight but getting better as well just need to lift off it every once in a while Smiley

Scary...
Ask Dr. how did your vessel rupture and where did he snip it...

Internal femurs
Precice II
Dr. Mahboubian
Maymetaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 07:27:12 AM »

Update

- Hey guys its midnight and Im laying in bed in so much pain... My right knee is throbbing with pain and my left leg is mildly in pain but very sore and stiff. Just to let all of you who haven't done this surgery that even with a pro like Dr. M to expect crazy pain. I thought I was mentally  ready for this surgery but honestly this pain is just WOW... Ima push through though because these few days of pain is worth the years and years of mental pain from my height. Im not trying to scare anyone from this procedure only simply letting you know that the pain you're expecting is actually twice as much. Its only been the first day so I'm HOPING this will end soon...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.