MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more you contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community - all are welcome.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motivado - Internal Femurs - Dr. Mahboubian - 2014 - Motivated To Grow  (Read 24835 times)
Rainy
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2015, 09:21:08 PM »

Took both of these tonight (final height 5'11" from just under 5'9").  You can see the scar where the osteotomy was done near the middle of the thigh (black/white pic).  I have some pics from the hospital and when I first got home that shows some gnarly bruising.  Those are on my desktop; I can upload those if anyone is interested in seeing the kind of bruising that can occur from the anticoags you're required to take (to prevent clotting/DVT/pulmonary embolism).  

You look FINE! Your calves look great too. That's how they're supposed to look like...slender and toned. You can definitely lengthen your tibia and look better, but you certainly don't need it at almost 6'  Cool
It will also be interesting to see your post hospital pics.
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2015, 02:42:32 AM »

You look FINE! Your calves look great too. That's how they're supposed to look like...slender and toned. You can definitely lengthen your tibia and look better, but you certainly don't need it at almost 6'  Cool
It will also be interesting to see your post hospital pics.

I find it hard to believe that your legs and butt size were any bigger than they look in the pics post LL. I mean they might be a LITTLE smaller post LL  .....what you think ?
Rainy
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2015, 04:29:21 AM »

I find it hard to believe that your legs and butt size were any bigger than they look in the pics post LL. I mean they might be a LITTLE smaller post LL  .....what you think ?

Yeah. His ass looks nice, but pictures can be misleading. It may be softer...once you sit on it pancakes...
Don't you see how toned his upper body is? Considering that, his bottom might have been even sexier pre-LL.
What do you say Motivado?
How do you work out that sexy ass?  Wink

Taco
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2015, 04:17:49 AM »

Hi Motivado. Is your nerve back to normal?
motivado1
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2015, 06:30:48 AM »

The sensation on my left shin is VERY slowly coming back. There are definitely some areas that are still numb. Again, for me this is a relatively small price for the overall  improvements made (esp if it continues to regain sensation).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.