MMT Community
February 22, 2019, 10:19:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna post  (Read 35810 times)
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 08:21:42 AM »

bending of certain bones (femur, tibia).  late growth during teenage years.  I find it interesting that animals simulate to us rarely have significantly out of proportion bodies, yet we humans seem to have it happen more often.

There are several factors which could contribute this.

# Poor diet (sweets, junk food, etc. )
# A much longer growth period than other animals
# Abnormal muscle development ( part of why children should not body build due to possible skeletal deformities)
# Genetics (We also have decreased evolutionary pressure to be in proportion in order to have children)
# Muscular and ligament tension ( can be caused by lack of exercise and is responsible for ballerina foot)

I think a combination of these things may be responsible.

Why look at this?    Why should we find out?

A very simple reason I will post after hearing your thoughts. .

I realised my legs are quite bowed. When standing straight with feet together, there is at least 2 inches if not more between my kneecaps. But I remember being much shorter at 17 years old than I am now, at 21 years old.

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »

Srimech,

When you have your procedure are you considering correction to gain that missing height as well?

Initial Height: 175cm  |  Wingspan: 180 cm  |  Sitting Height: 95 cm
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »

Srimech,

When you have your procedure are you considering correction to gain that missing height as well?

That's the plan, hopefully that would mean I won't lengthen as much in terms of lengthening, if I actually lost a cm from what should have been my final height. But I am definitely doing the correction as bowed legs could be problematic in the future. I might post a picture soon

173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 08:31:17 AM »

That would be helpful. I'm curious to see what you consider slight bowing.

aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 08:47:29 AM »

My question is how can i pay? I pay 30% before surgery and 30% next surgery and 40% finishd all and i walking with cm. Or how can pay?
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 03:49:38 PM »

My question is how can i pay? I pay 30% before surgery and 30% next surgery and 40% finishd all and i walking with cm. Or how can pay?

There are not any doctors that take installment payments. If you must do LL, you should save for it, or get credit on your own and use it for that purpose.
aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 08:54:13 PM »

I Understand harm. I will not scam me never. Therefore, I ask Whether it is safe to pay?
deathorb
MMT Member

Credibility 6

let's look at why....

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 08:41:56 AM »

I consider this thread hijacked / off topic for my purposes, but keep an eye out for my diary updates...
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2014, 09:23:23 PM »

Im new here as well.
Is it possible to grow 20 cm from this operation ?

But since you are only operating your legs, will it not look weord, since your arms will still be short.  Ofc you will be able to put your hands in your pocket.

I am 5 f 3 inch tall male, I really want to grow 20 cm, would that be possible?
if not whats the highest i can grow?  :)
srimech123
MMT Member

Credibility 6

Hi, nice to meet you!

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2014, 11:11:07 PM »

Im new here as well.
Is it possible to grow 20 cm from this operation ?

Hi, nice to meet you!

You can, but recovery time will take ages. I would do tibias AND femurs if I were to lengthen 20cm.  Also it's quite expensive. Where are you from?

wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2014, 09:28:54 PM »

Ty for your help

I'm from norway
But how much could i rech in 1 year? Whats the max lenght?
siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2015, 04:13:37 AM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=7744. msg101611#msg101611 date=1415447235
You have to have a certain number of posts before you can create your own thread.  You can ask your question here if you would like.

hi, if i wanted to create my own thread to ask a question, I have to have a certain number of posts? I'm new to this site.   thanks!
itzrammi
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 08:27:47 PM »

At starting Tibia length 32-33 cms is 7cm Lengthening an achievable goal?
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 11:11:15 PM »

Is 15cm to much? Or is it normal? I have read that some indian guy d 15cm. But idk is it alright?
siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2015, 05:42:22 AM »

Thnx SysOp. . !!

My questions are regarding stem cells being used by russian surgeons. .  I don't know if anyone knows about it but that's really happening there.

I just saw videos from Michael's website www. naturalheightgrowth. com

hello,
I didn't read the whole thing but it mentioned something about heat being good for bone growth.  Is it bad to get LL during the winter months?
siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 06:01:46 AM »

I didn't know where to ask or how to post a question so I hope it is ok to do it here.

1. what things do you need before LL surgery?  I just bought a bathchair and a mini exercise peddle.  What else do I need?  (I was going to ask if the wheel chair is included in the price of the surgery to my doctor next time.)

2. for precise II, how do you transfer yourself out of bed and to toilet and to chair and so forth.  I may have asked this question but never really got a clear answer.

3. I am in New York area.  Is there anyone who finished LL and is willing to sell me whatever I need to purchase for LL?

Thank you!
Silvertiger
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 64

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2015, 11:18:15 PM »

I would like to tell my story of my experience at Ilizarov Centre in Kurgan, russia.  Can SysOp start a Patient Diary for me.
siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2015, 05:32:08 AM »

Hello,

I've been reading some threads here and I noticed people mentioning about "IT band"

What does "releasing IT band" mean?
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2015, 03:49:52 PM »

Hello,

I've been reading some threads here and I noticed people mentioning about "IT band"

What does "releasing IT band" mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iliotibial_tract

If iliotibial band (ITB) friction syndrome does not respond to physical therapy, a surgical release, in which the surgeon cuts into the IT band to relieve pressure, may be recommended.

siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2015, 03:46:18 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iliotibial_tract

If iliotibial band (ITB) friction syndrome does not respond to physical therapy, a surgical release, in which the surgeon cuts into the IT band to relieve pressure, may be recommended.

Thanks for replying.  What is the percentage of LL people who needed to release ITB surgically?  Does this have to do with the age or how flexible one is?  Is there a way to increase the likelihood of not having to release it surgically?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.