MMT Community
June 23, 2018, 12:29:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna post  (Read 29740 times)
alexander63
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2016, 11:34:00 AM »

Hi evrybody!

That would be my question is , how dangerous is it? I want to do  minimum of 6 cm .  Where is the cheapest and safe? I heard that many people are doing it in America , but it's expensive for me.  Somewhere else? How long it takes to complete the process ? What is the risk ?
madefor70
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2016, 05:38:11 PM »

Hi MMT Community,

It's good to see a decade long active community.   Posting here because I can't seem to find an introduction thread and am unable to create a thread yet. 

What I'm here is particularly trying to examine alternative I think are legitimate before I consider lengthening.   Hoping to share the results, good and bad. 

Otherwise, I am mostly reading people's diaries trying to gauge the best doctor and length. 

Good luck to people intending to go on the limb lengthening journey and those considering it!
madefor70
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2016, 06:16:09 PM »

Also may I be directed to the FAQs and forum rules for members? I can't seem to find it.  Unable to find the option edit my very first post.  My bad for cluttering this thread.
Bunny
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2017, 05:59:08 AM »

I also wanna write my LL diary ASAP.  It was difficult to register this webpage and I just figured out that I have to post numbers of messages.  Haha. 
 It required me some efforts but I respect this website and I am sure that this is the way to keep safe from people who disturb us. 
fivefive
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2017, 04:58:22 AM »

Hey @SysOp,

I've just added a well-referenced post in the "Topic: How has LL affected your sex life?" thread but the links were lost.  Can you please enable them?
jexus
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2018, 11:06:23 PM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=7744. msg101611#msg101611 date=1415447235
You have to have a certain number of posts before you can create your own thread.  You can ask your question here if you would like.

SysOp, I'm a tibia LON veteran, had the surgery with Muharrem Inan and I have a really serious problem.  My fixator is removed but there is a 1 cm discrepancy between my legs.  My right leg is lengthened 1 cm more compared to the left.  I'm really angry because of this unprofessional mistake.

Could please open me a diary so that I can share my experiences and get some help about my problems.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2018, 08:10:43 AM »

SysOp, I'm a tibia LON veteran, had the surgery with Muharrem Inan and I have a really serious problem.  My fixator is removed but there is a 1 cm discrepancy between my legs.  My right leg is lengthened 1 cm more compared to the left.  I'm really angry because of this unprofessional mistake.

Could please open me a diary so that I can share my experiences and get some help about my problems.

I've opened a new thread so you can talk about it.
aj55
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2018, 02:12:56 AM »

I'm not sure how to create my own thread but I am wondering two things
1.  If you have chronic muscles tightness issues that are fairly hard, would that make you a bad candidate for LL

also

2.  Has anyone ever considered a 1-3 inch prosthesis that is like a skin colored heel cup? seems like if that was around it might be a viable thing.
Marlon
Lurker

Credibility 0

⬇️!CLICK PLANET ICON BELOW NOW!⬇️

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2018, 03:01:39 AM »

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can create your own thread.  You can ask your question here if you would like.

😢 NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO AFFORD YOUR LL OPERATION? 😢

💰 THEN ATTEND OUR ''FREE'' WEBCLASS NOW AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE $1K - $2K DAILY.      .      .      
LEVERAGING OUR 100% "FREE" DONE-FOR-YOU SYSTEM! 💰

🚨 BUT HURRY, THIS WON'T STAY UP FOREVER! 🚨

⬅️ CLICK PLANET ICON ON THE LEFT NOW! ⬅️
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.