MMT Community
June 19, 2018, 03:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Sringari at Jane hospital in India in April 2015 -Gakinotukai  (Read 37052 times)
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2015, 04:16:21 AM »

Here is the pics taken a few days ago, about the claim of twisted left ankle, Harry told me the the nail is straight ( you can see that in X ray) so the feet being twisted is impossible. The problem is the ankle, because the ankle is a little tight the feet looks twisted but the more walk and exercise I do, the ankle will be tender and the feet will be more straight, according to HArry.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2015, 04:17:35 AM »

nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2015, 07:30:15 AM »

looking good !! I hope everything getting better.  You finally home and relax in your own comfort home :).  Not only that, u must be tired of Indian foods.  You can get all those Yakiniku and udon haha.  I just wondering how much your weight before surgery and how much you weight now because your leg look really skinny now.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2015, 04:05:35 AM »

Still continue walking with clutches but the pace is getting faster and more smooth. It has been about 10 days after coming back home. Once tried walking without clutches and manages to make a few steps but lasted only a few steps... Will ask Harry soon if I should try not to use clutches and to walk alone instead.

No wonder I have lost some weight. In fact I am 7 kg less now before the LL when I was 8.0 shorter... Trying to eat well balanced foods everyday and get some more weight.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2015, 02:03:51 AM »

Hey brother,
It's me from the guest house.  I started lengthening myself now.  I just wanted to say your doing awesome and recovering so well and fast for having done 8 cm.  that's the result of you working hard on your PT and listening to Harry. 
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2015, 02:21:22 PM »

Good to hear from you bro. I assume you're already about 5 mm taller by now. Cheesy Like everybody says LL is a mental journey and It may be a little difficult being alone in guesthouse but you'll be just fine as me and other patient who with me before and we keep in touch in whatsapp.

Update:
Still walking with clutches and also doing all the exercises Harry told me to. It's been about 3 weeks after coming back and I supposed to be receiving new assigned exercises. Already told Harry to send me one and he said he will but still have not.. Hope to receive a new task and make a swift recovery...

MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »

In the picture, it looks like your right knee (the one on the left in the picture) is higher up than the other knee. Is that actually the case?

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2015, 03:08:26 AM »

You can tell by looking at it and the fact his standing straight that's not the case. The reason it might seem like that to you is because one of his legs maintain more muscle mass then the other which is common in LL because usually the side of your body you use more tends to be stronger.
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2015, 02:13:21 PM »

One can stand straight even with uneven leg lengths. But the kneecaps do look like they're different heights in the picture.  Maybe it's because of the camera angles or the muscle contraction, but I just wanted to ask about it.

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »

I think it's just the camera and what Ike said.  There's a picture of him laying down and you can tell it line up pretty to me. 
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2015, 10:08:29 AM »

Hello guys

It's been a while since last time of update and yes, I'm doing good. Doing a lot of exercises, eating a lot, taking proteins, using the supersonic wave machine ( for bone healing, asked to Harry and he said it's better to use) Here is my exercises menu below. And my condition is good. Now I can manage to walk without clutch for sometime, I don't try much though just in case. In 2 weeks time I have another X ray so let's see..Anyway, I attached my walking video for just to show.

・Stretch 5 minutes  Both AM&PM
・Cycling 45 minutes Only for AM
・Weight bearing exercise ( Harry's) 10 minutes Both AM&PM
・Walking using stairs 10 minutes Both AM&PM
・Standing 10 minutes  Both AM&PM
・Walking outside with clutches mainly, 10 minutes without 45 minutes intotal Both AM&PM

Devildog0331
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2015, 02:43:55 PM »

Thank you for sharing your brief, very descriptive diary and entertaining diary. 

Do you have any regrets or concerns about lengthening 7. 9 cm?

How would you overall rate the physical therapy you received? Scale 1-10

I will be doing my femurs with Dr.  Betz but as you already know it is very expensive.  I was wondering if I could actually go to India just to do my physical therapy.  Since its a bargain compared to Germany. 

Thank you in advance for your service
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2015, 08:45:14 AM »

Quote from: Gakinotukai link=topic=7841. msg106791#msg106791 date=1445162909
Hello guys

It's been a while since last time of update and yes, I'm doing good.  Doing a lot of exercises, eating a lot, taking proteins, using the supersonic wave machine ( for bone healing, asked to Harry and he said it's better to use) Here is my exercises menu below.  And my condition is good.  Now I can manage to walk without clutch for sometime, I don't try much though just in case.  In 2 weeks time I have another X ray so let's see. . Anyway, I attached my walking video for just to show.

・Stretch 5 minutes  Both AM&PM
・Cycling 45 minutes Only for AM
・Weight bearing exercise ( Harry's) 10 minutes Both AM&PM
・Walking using stairs 10 minutes Both AM&PM
・Standing 10 minutes  Both AM&PM
・Walking outside with clutches mainly, 10 minutes without 45 minutes intotal Both AM&PM

Hey. .  Congratulations to you on your recovery.  After watching your video, the way you walked seemed like there is so much space you keep between your legs. .  Am i right?? And what abt climbing stairs and doing something like a moonwalk. . !!!??
nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2015, 03:02:42 AM »

Congrat man !! doing good.  Thank for the upload of the video.  U seem like you gonna run pretty soon.  PLease keep us updated.  We are anxious to know about your condition.  Hope best for your recovery.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2015, 01:39:59 PM »

Hello Devil,
Was informed by Harry that I have received a new post and it's good to have been said that my diary helping you. No, no regret at all. Of course I was a little scared for that much lengthening when I knew I did, but I'm happy with my height now and most importantly I'm walking, well not still normally but this is about two and half months post frame removal and I think my condition is not that bad.

Harry is a good physio. He's got skill and well experienced too. I trusted in him and now I'm happy with my recovery. He spent more time with me after frame removal and gave good physio. But sometimes he didn't come for me, sometimes not even telling me in advance. When that happened I was upset. Anyway, you should contact to Harry and discuss your issue and make sure what kinds of physio treatment you can receive.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2015, 01:41:12 PM »

Yes there must be. I mean I still can't walk normally. I have to watch out every steps I make. And also my right ankle is still a little tight so difficult to walk. Well, What I meant is I am going up and down in stairs, I mean a simple walk in stairs. Harry told me thats good exercises. thanks
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2015, 01:42:33 PM »

Hello No money
haha runnign would be too ambitious. but yeah... I may be able to soon. Thanks, your message is always encouraging. will upload the video when time is right.

dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2015, 06:57:39 AM »

Hey.. How are you Gaki.. ?? Hope recovery is going well.. But am really concerned about the long run effects of LL. Say, from the age of 35..when bones very slowly starts to weaken..and by 40 or 45.. When bones starts to weaken shows its pain and effects. Hope u getting my point.. Also there is no such diary of any patient in this regard that i can trace in this forum.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2015, 07:13:52 AM »

What you say only applies if you don't take care of your bones and also most people will have their bones completely healed before reaching that age so the affects of age will affect your bones just the same as someone who has never done ll. Bone is bone after all is not like LL bones are different.
nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »

how's you been? any improvement on your leg?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.