MMT Community
March 29, 2017, 03:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Sringari at Jane hospital in India in April 2015 -Gakinotukai  (Read 23344 times)
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:28 AM »

Hello,

This is how I walk right now. The pace is faster and I think I am walking a lot better than the last time of clip. But looking at this video I noticed that the right leg looks a little twisted inward. Hope this goes away eventually. Actually am still feeling a little discomfort on the right leg. This one also hope to be away soon. Am walking twice a day each for about an hour and also cycling. Will update more sometime soon.

nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2015, 04:07:19 AM »

Your walking has improve a lot. I'm just worry about the about your right leg.Hopefully, it get better soon. You should contact Harry or local doctor to see what's the problems is. Maybe someone in this forum can provide some assistance if you have a current update of your leg's X-ray.
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2015, 11:25:14 AM »

Hi Gaki.. i saw ur video.. it felt good to see you recover. gained a lot of confidence.
aspergersguy
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2015, 07:04:54 PM »

Your diary has been a huge inspiration to me, mate! I am considering Dr.  Sringari for my Limb Lengthening sometime next year!

He seems to be a good surgeon and takers good care of his patients! I am planning to o 5. 1 centimetres in the tibia. 

How's your recovery going?
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2015, 12:48:50 AM »

Hope you are doing well!
What does your doctor say about your legs.
One of them seems a little bended, hopes it goed away, it's not so much noticeable but it is definitly not normal.
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2015, 03:22:48 AM »

Hi.. One more thing noteceable from the video is that it seems like ur left foot is bended.. And also i dont know y but if u noticed or not..  ur legs inside the jeans are just ur legs but it looks like something with sharp edges is there around ur legs which makes the jeans sharp from outside also..
Also please upload a video in which u r not practising to walk but walking like normal person as in this video ur hands are straight like someone does a parade.. So put in a video walking normally..
Thanks in advance.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2015, 08:12:23 AM »

Hello guys

Let me do the quick update. About the twisted leg, I will try to take the video and update it sometime soon. I think it says it all. Let me say one thing though that the leg cant be twisted. I have taken X ray and all of it showed the straight bone. I have seen it in X ray! May be it looks twisted because of some other issues like the muscle or tight ankle (getting better though) I don't know.. Harry told me before as I walk more It gets all normal but it takes some time. Anyway Important things is that I am very happy now to be 8 cm up.  Wink

aspergersguy
Good to know you considering India. I'm sure my friend Harry will good take care of you. Clearly you can't expect 5 stars hotel services with the amount you pay but you'll get taller with no complications that's almost for sure. (of course you have a lot of work to do though)

thanks
nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2015, 11:06:56 AM »

good to know that your leg is doing well. Can't wait to see a video of you walking normally.Hope u recover soon.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2015, 07:28:56 AM »

Hello, Attached, this is how I walk right now.

Sent this video beforehand to Harry and he said my walking is getting more natural and it is only matter of time for me to be walking perfectly normal.  Finally with this video this would be my final update here and my big appreciation goes to Harry, Doctor, two of other LL  guys and everybody who supported me in India. I'm very happy man Wink

growsoon
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2015, 07:36:14 AM »

congratulations, Gakinotukai!! You looks great
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2015, 02:00:45 PM »

Looks very good!!
you have a healthy statute and the good part is, I have noticed the bended leg less, it serms to be better Wink
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2016, 01:49:33 AM »

Hello A happy New year for all.

Sent this pics to Harry and he said this is very good and also he said I should upload this.
Now, am walking with no cane and walking faster.

nomoney_nohoney
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2016, 08:14:12 AM »

congrat. You finally achieved your dreams !! im happy for you
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

Started chasing my dream!

« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2016, 01:42:03 PM »

Hi Gaki,

Great videos and xray looks very good.   When I made me decision and contacted dr.  sringari on Sep2015 I was reading your journey.   It gave me a very clear picture.   No matter how many times you read past diaries, you always need a current ongoing diaries to have a final push to yourself.   At least I needed a current one. 

I got operated and currently in the next room to yuu.  . 

Thank you!

Starting height : 5'3"     Dream Height  : 5'6"    Operated on : Jan20,2016
Lengthening started on : Jan30,2016   Frame removed on : May05,2016
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2016, 12:37:49 PM »

Hi Gaki,

Post 12 days after initial surgery how your legs felt? My right leg is ok (I feel lighter and move it freely).  But my left leg is tighter.

Thanks

Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2016, 04:45:25 PM »

Why don't you make a diary Walkingtall ^^
WalkingTall
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2016, 04:33:42 AM »

I tried to create one. but could not

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »

Hello guys

It's been long time since my final update and this one most likely to be the last. I was advised that me updating the latest video may help those who considering for LL with Dr. Sringari and of course why not. OK, I stop talking and loom at the video.

this is about post 11 months after the surgery and I would be extremely happy if I knew back then that I would be walking this much at this time (seriously) Yes,I have still some stiffness or discomfort on the left leg but only a little, not much. And Harry is with me still and I am following his advice on the exercises.

The LL already became the past story and my life is well under way already. Just updating on this, a lot of memory came back when I was updating in India and also when I was doing all the research back home with all the excitement and fear mixed. Again, I would be really  happy if my diary would help those who considering this.   
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2016, 01:03:59 PM »

Let me add one more thing, I have to say this. I may be saying too much like I'm happy and for some it may sound it was a easy ride but it wasn't. it wasn't at all (you can see my past pages am already wrote it) my diary is all the fact based believe me. Okay I'm done.
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2016, 03:04:01 PM »

But are you happy the way things ended?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.