MMT Community
March 24, 2017, 06:09:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Sringari at Jane hospital in India in April 2015 -Gakinotukai  (Read 23252 times)
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 10:04:36 AM »

Harry came back and had a good chat with him.  Cheesy
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 06:27:10 AM »

Hello Guys,

I will update some.

On July 2nd I had to move from a hotel to an apartment. It was midnight around 24:30 taking a taxi for 15 to 20 minutes. Truth speaking, I really liked staying at a hotel so I insisted that I want to stay in a hotel but the doctor and Harry said the hotel is too expensive so I have to move... Here moving out to a new place, the room is clean and the apartment is in safe area and also only about 15 minutes away from the clinic where Harry works so he says he can come twice a day. All in all, so far so good.

The caretaker is staying with us in an apartment and he does absolutely everything.(cooking, cleaning, exercise, shopping outside...) He works so hard and I am so happy with him. His name is Laxman. He is 20 years old.

The most worrying thing is that since moving out, I'm having a lot of pain on my both legs. Maybe that day for moving, I was sitting too much time on a taxi, that could be the cause. The other patients also having the same pain as mine.. Today, I take a day off from turning. Hopefully the pain goes and able to resume the turning tomorrow..

Today is Sunday so usually the physio does not come but I called him to come because of this pain ( I need to have a exercise) and he said he comes later..

I will update the pics of new place later.

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »

Hello,

On July 5th:

I was feeling severe pain on my both legs and my right feel looked a little twisted, so I called Harry to come. At night, He came and also the doctor later came. The doctor told me that yes, my right foot is a little twisted but nothing serious and with more exercises done it could be fixed. The doctor said that he would give me a antibiotics later. He is a very friendly, easy to talk person and I have 100% trust on him. I was so happy that he came to see me. And Harry told me that as a precaution I should take a 2-3 days off from turning. I only turned in the morning for 0.25 mm and nothing more. And, The doctor told me that I will take a X ray soon and we could see the condition but most likely I could reach my target which is 7 cm.

On July 6th:

As Harry told me, I did't turning nothing for today. The pain was still on the both legs but a lot less than yesterday. Harry came twice a day and said the condition has improved a lot and at night moving my right toes, I felt a lot more flexible on the ankle.

On July 7th:

The morning Harry came and said my right feet is getting flexible and he comes back the evening and checks the condition. If everything OK, then, I can start turning. It seems like the worst day is over...

At the end, I want to mention about Laxman (caretaker) he has been very helpful like I mentioned before. He does a lot of work. I like his cooking. So far, He has made Hamburgar, Sandwiches, Grilled chicken,  Pancake.. I will update some of photos later. When this all finished, I will take him to a movie..

thx
MillionKnives
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2015, 11:15:42 AM »

How is everything with you? Update?
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2015, 02:25:05 AM »

Hi,

Due to the limited access to the internet where I stay at, I can only use internet midnight , non at day-time.
For day time use, I have paid but still internet is super slow!!

I will update when internet become available the day time.. I'm calling to a service center many times..

I had X-ray on July 31st and was shown that right leg is 7.7 mm and left leg is 7.9 mm.
I was expecting something 7.0 mm so it was quite surprise. It seems like every mm I turned I won..

I am expecting to remove frames on Aug 5th.

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2015, 02:31:46 AM »

I hope frame removal goes smoothly...

Dr Sringari told me the surgery takes only 30 minutes to 1 hour and no need to stay in a hospital overnight.

Next 3 to 7 days stay on the bed and then start to do the exercise, Harry said...
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2015, 05:50:03 AM »

The update to be continued at the site below.

http://www.The Troll Forum.com/index.php?topic=2207.0

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2015, 12:26:40 PM »

This one, ( The Troll Forum)
http://www.The Troll Forum.com/index.php?topic=2207.0
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 11:19:46 AM »

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 11:22:16 AM »

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »

About the food
This is basically what I have here.

Breakfast: toast and boiled egg/ omelets or pancake with coffee

Lunch: fried rice or sandwich or hamburger (without meat)

Dinner: Indian chicken or grilled chicken
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 11:27:41 AM »

Indian Chicken

Fried rice

Griled Chicken

Pancake

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »

About the physio session

After reaching 3 cm, 2 times a day, once before noon, once afternoon or night with physio therapist (Dr. Harry). Sometimes only once a day or none. Sunday is off, no physio. Also the day for X ray no physio. Each session takes about 10 minutes.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »

About the accommodations and facilities.

Stayed in a hotel, single room from the day of arrival (Apr.12th) until Jul 3rd.
・Facility in a hotel
Single room, single bed, CATV, Fan, AC available. Free Wifi service available.

From July 3rd to up until this moment, staying at a single room at a apartment.
・Facility in apartment
Single room, single bed, CATV, Fan, AC available. No Wifi
Internet is paid (free)  first 20 g.b. After spending all, need to pay
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 11:35:08 AM »

About time line

April 13th: Arrival to Delhi

April 16th: Surgery

April 18th: Back to hotel

April 26th-Aug 4th: Turning 

July 31st: X ray showed  right 7.9 mm/ left 7.9 mm

Aug 5th: Frame removals *expected
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 11:36:10 AM »

About the cost

One time payment is 14,000 USD (Incl. 3 months stay ,food, medical care)
Additional payment for each month is 1,500 USD ( incl. accommodation, food,medical care)
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »

How u are treated

In a hotel,

There are about 5-6 hotel boys, so anything you need you can ask them ( yet for hotel side, they seems not so pleasant..)
And, there is a care taker coming to a hotel 7 days a week from about 10:00 am to 6:00-7:00 pm. u can ask him anything u need.

In a apartment

u stay with caretaker. Anything u need, he helps u. Cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping outside...he does everything alone.

He seems to me super busy.. He is very nice and doing very well but one thing I don't like is every morning, I need to go to his room and wake him up. Otherwise, he never shows up and sleeping and sleeping. I called him on the phone but somehow I can't reach..I prefer breakfast at 9:00 or as late at 9:30. but I should not complain as I understand he is super busy and just tired...

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2015, 11:39:56 AM »

The pain & condition

Past 1 or 2 weeks, feeling a little tense / stretch in my right ankle. Was told by Harry that this caused by too much turning, thus now turning 00.5 mm a day. No pain at all on the left leg. Good flexibility on both legs. The flexibility on the ankle, the left one is good, the right one is a little tense, but not much, no need to worry, all was told by Dr. Harry.

In the summary, one day I feel pain on the left, one day on the right, at different part .. Harry told me its all normal. The pain did not last forever. At some point, it stopped.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 11:41:04 AM »

Why India, Why Dr. Sringari

First of all, I couldn't afford to go to Germany, USA, Italy, not even Ukraine. So in the cost wise my options were limited. China, Russia, India were my options. Russia was dropped because they operates external frames only, this method is painful, high risk for pin break and takes a lot of time for recovery. China and India, I thought about it. Both does the external with LON, takes more or less the same period in whole process,

I decided to go to India because the response from Dr. Singari was quick and had good impression from his email. He has experienced, says almost no complications, cares about the patients, he seems good doctor. Also, I read some of diaries abt Dr. Sringari and looks all patients went on good. Yes, there are some always says negative things but there are always such a case I believe. Dr. Sarin, I never thought about him because of reputations he has now.

That's why I am here... thanks for reading..
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 11:44:34 AM »

About X-Ray.

Taken once in a month at a hospital. Had 4 times in total. Only the last one, 2 shots was taken from different angle, side way and front side. Told by physio (Dr. Harry) that the front shot is more accurate. The last one, the one taken in a side way showed 7.2 or something for both legs ( X ray is not returned yet) but the one in front shot showed 7.7 for right, 7.9 for left. Therefore, recommendable to take a shot from front angle, more accurate at least the final time.

No CT scan was taken. Told that for CT scan extra expense needed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.