MMT Community
August 16, 2018, 02:33:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from sna78:
"Pain is temporary, height is forever!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Sringari at Jane hospital in India in April 2015 -Gakinotukai  (Read 39471 times)
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2015, 11:45:45 AM »

About the number of patients.

From April 13th up until this moment , 2 patients are in charge ( incl.myself)
Just hared that new patients coming at the end of August..

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2015, 11:50:23 AM »

About the daily supplement & medicine

・Calcium*:  3 tablets at night
*After turning 2 cm or 3 cm, u can take, told by Dr. Harry
・Vitamin C: 3 tablets a day, each after the meal
・Protein: everyday
・Flexura*: 2 tablets, each in morning and night 
*Available in local pharmacy, used as pain killer, cause sleepiness
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2015, 11:51:56 AM »

Just want to say even if I could afford Germany or USA or whatever, I am not sure if I could spend that much of money on something you could do by a lot less amount somewhere different.. Of course, my decision would be judged only when I reach my target and walk normal again...
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2015, 11:53:26 AM »

About the food (part 2)

From the day of arrival to end of May, Food was provided from outside, the delivery service. Most of them were very spicy for me, I had curry, pasta, rice, soup, noodle,,The quantity and quality wise, I can't say that I enjoyed it so I asked to Harry to change a place to order. Harry took care of it and  changed a place, but still only little improvement is made..

I appreciate that he tried but I asked to Harry that from June 1st, I order whatever I want outside so give some money back for food. He gave me 10,000 INR for a month.

From July 1 st to middle of June, I ordered food outside as I proposed, most to Chinese. I had noodle, rice, soup, sometimes I ordered to hotel front, burgers, noodle, sandwich, also sometimes gave money to caretaker to get me some fruits or something.  Things got a lot better..

Since middle of June, the system went back to before, No money given to me but they prepares food. this time caretaker cooks food. you can see the pictures attached. He cooks very well. I sometimes give money to him when he goes to market to buy me fruits, milk, snacks,,,.

that's how it is.

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2015, 11:55:01 AM »

walker

me in hotel
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2015, 11:56:49 AM »

Self-exercise

I do 3-4 times a day. Now 3 times. Each takes about 1 hour.

1. Band exercise: 10 times at each leg,
2. Leg lifting: 40 times each
3. Leg sliding to a side way: 40 times each
4. Leg lifting in a side way position: 40 times each
5. Knee bending: 50 times each
6: Sitting: 5 minutes
7: Standing with walker*: 10 minutes each, in starting 3 minutes, increased to 5 minutes at some point, now 10 minutes.
*Was told by Doctor and Harry that now I should do for 10 minutes
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2015, 11:57:52 AM »

Here is two patients in a care and other patient had frames removed this morning. He was taken to a hospital accompanied by Dr. Harry the early morning today and supposed to be coming back tonight..

Hope everything going well.. Nothing heard from my frame removal from doctor, hope to able to remove frames soon...

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2015, 12:12:21 PM »

Hope my writing gives u a bit of idea on here....
MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »

Congratulations on your lengthening Smiley You seem to be doing good. Your frames remind mine. They're big, double rings by knee and ankles. Only thing I could complain about is FOOD. How do you survive on this little portions?? When I had my lengthening done I used to eat a lot Tongue I had snack or 2-3 sandwiches every 2-3 hours. I was always hungry  Cool Good luck to you. How much is your lengthening goal?
MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »

ps Are your feet okay or you are getting little inversion? be careful because it brought me lots of problem... Sad
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2015, 05:49:49 AM »

How the surgery proceeded.

Woke up in the morning, was taken to a hospital by Dr. Harry in his car. The hospital was not so big. My first impression was, oh Is this the hospital to have this very complex surgery, hmmmm.   No offense.

I had Q&A with girl nurse, blood test, CT scan, some other test, all took for 1 hour or something. After that, was taken to a single room, all my leg heirs were shaved by male nurse.

Some minutes later, was taken to a surgery room in 2nd floor in a wheel chair by a male nurse and put on the surgery bed ( not sure how to say..) there were 2 to 3 male surgeons already. All looked relaxed, with mask, globes on. Unlike them I was a little anxious..A few minutes later, more male surgeons came and at last, Dr. Singari showed up smiling, looked relaxed. He shook my hands and said u don't need to worry anything.

Then, I got a cover on my face, body, legs were put slightly up.. The male surgeons, who was very friendly, came closer to me and whispered, If u want, I can get u sleep. But I said I rather want to be awake. He put big injection on my spine back. It was a anesthesia. Slowly my half of below body went asleep.

Then the surgery started, I heard all the sound of drilling, I was a little terrified but the cover was put on the legs, so I could't see anything, but I saw slight sight of my toe moving, shaking..

It took 3-4 hours, I believe. It was 6:30 pm or something. I think I was awake in whole time but I may have be sleeping at some point. I don't remember. The doctors was heading to the entrance gate so was Dr. Singari. There was only me and other 2 doctors ( could be nurse, I don't know) in a room. He took me to a stretcher and taken me back to the single room where I was going to spend next 3 days.

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2015, 05:51:45 AM »

Post surgery

Stayed in a single room in a hospital for 3 nights. All my legs were bandaged. My right hand was stripped with infusion all days.I had a pain killer and anesthesia. I didn't feel any pain.

But because of the anesthesia, I was always sleepy and actually sleeping all 3 days, day and night. Time to time, the nurse came to check my pulse and changed the infusion. I didn't feel any appetite. Meal looked good but I had only small portion, no more. I felt vomiting and actually vomited a couple of times. Nurse available 24 a day. There is a button on the bed, U can call anytime.

After 3 days in a hospital I was taken back to a hotel by a taxi. Outside was so hot, the road was bumpy, the exotic music in a taxi, still feeling anesthesia , I was feeling vomiting and when the taxi got to a hotel, I could't help but vomiting.  Embarrassed

Back to my room, with AC on, laying down on a big bed, I felt good and thought the first big part is finally over....
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2015, 05:54:13 AM »

My friend came back to apartment last night with Harry after his frames removed, was looking good.
Tomorrow will be my turn..

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2015, 06:07:22 AM »

Hello,

I have no other choices, yes sometimes I feel a little hungry but that's all I get here. Here is a boy who takes care of everything, he gets money from Harry and buys food outside. When he goes to market, I give him some money to get me fruits or snacks so that I won't be hungry and sleep well at night....

My goal is 7-8 cm up and I already reached 8.0 cm for both. I stopped turning for today and tomorrow I will have my frames removed..

The inversion I take it as ballerina or twisted feet. my right ankle is a little tight but Harry, My physio told me that in consolidation phase, he can get it more flexible, no need to worry he said.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2015, 06:46:54 AM »

Last night I had worst pain ever, woke up at 1 am midnight hearing me screaming. the pain was just awful.. I took a pain killer and finally able to sleep 5 in the morning.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2015, 11:08:52 AM »

Just want let people here to know,

Here is two ex-patients who are misleading people making decisions coming here.

Don't listen to them.

1 Polycrates

・Walked away without paying extra stay of money.
・Had constant fight with other patients and nobody liked him, nobody talked to him. ( I've met one ex patient here and he also said he was a little mentally unstable..)
・No medical background but talking as if he is doctor himself, like knows everything about medics.
・He is already 5 feet 10 inches when he came. and now he's thinking to go on to do his femur...
・He was saying something awful abt Indian people here, really violent things.

2. One patient who telling his story of nail sticking out of his bone.

・He went traveling just 2- 3 weeks after frame removal
・He jumped into water a few months after frame removal
・He was running 17 km per hour only a few months after his frame removal
・Now he is perfectly fine
・He is just a teenager

All informed by Dr. Harry

People here are so sensitive and jump into a comment something negative because they too afraid of this surgery and looking for a place where perfectly  safe, where no bad things heard. So anytime they read those comments, they think, ahhh this doctor is so bad, I'm glad to know now, I should never go.. I understand, this diary are the only way to get to know what's going on but the fact is that not all people are trustful, some are just reckless teenage boy and some are someone who mentally not fit well enough.. you can't simply listen to these people.

I'm here with Dr. Singari and Dr. Harry with having this surgery almost about to complete. Sure sometimes I get frustrated and some of things I don't like it but you can't expect 5 hotel services here. People come to India because of this economical price lets face it And Dr. Singari seems a good doctor and so is Harry, he is a decent physio. they have about 100 patients of experience and except for only one patient, all got well and went back home fine. The one who got trouble is he didn't listen to Harry and turned more than 10 cm..

I just want to say that here all we want to get taller and reading diaries but someone for some reasons is misleading people, or may be they don't have sense of misleading but just mentally not fit enough or just a kid. u need to write off those people, I know u can't tell who is trustful or who isn't, but I'm here with Harry and he told me everything about them and showed me their pics and videos everything. I am telling the fact..

I still have some days here before going back home but I'm sure I'll be fine, going home without trouble, having achieved my target, of course I will let u know everything. I think anyone who can't afford USA or Germany and want to be a little taller without any complication, I think here is good option. But I have to say you can't expect again 5 star hotel services here.I will try to write later on about the service here. Hospitality wise I'm not so happy I have to say.

Don't listen to these two. they just messing up. I hope my voice is heard..
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2015, 08:30:40 AM »

Again last night I was feeling awful pain, some stretch on my right ankle. Couldn't sleep, after a while I took a Frexura and a few minutes later I was in total comfort. this is a great medicine, once again I noticed.. This gives u a muscle relaxation and no strong side effect, was told be Harry.

Today outside is raining, usually from July to October is raining season in India. The temperature is around 30 degree, I assume. When I arrived in middle of April, the temperature is over 40 and outside was absolutely boiling.. In fact some 500 people in Delhi confirmed to be dead because of excessive heat. u don't need to worry though. Inside u have AC and fan.

microman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2015, 11:01:26 AM »

thanks for the muscle relaxant tip, i got my doctor to find sirdalud for myself, he said that would help me, havent used it yet but look forward to as last night i had 2 hours of horrible pain on my 3rd turn.
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2015, 05:22:06 AM »

Frexura has muscle relaxation effect, has no serious side effect, I asked to my physio. that's why here every pharmacy is selling it. DOn't worry.
microman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2015, 05:55:43 AM »

tried sirdalud  last night, didn't think it ade that much of a difference pain wise, it did make my hands super weak though, like if i was to try and lift them.

afterwards i tried arcoxia and wow that did the trick, did a great job at blocking the pain, i thin i found my painkiller.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.