MMT Community
February 21, 2017, 02:19:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from SysOp:
"Height is like money. It is insignificant only to those who have plenty of it." Tongue

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Sringari at Jane hospital in India in April 2015 -Gakinotukai  (Read 22572 times)
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2016, 03:13:53 PM »

Oh and forgot to ask, do you feel like you have ever done LL?
is your walking 100% again?
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2016, 01:23:39 PM »

Hello guys, just want to make a quick update that am doing perfectly fine. Walking well and very close to normal walking. Nobody these days ask me "what happened yo your legs" Wink Am enjoying the height with 8 up. Will upload the video soon Wink
fightforit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2016, 06:00:19 AM »

Good to see that you are doing well Gakinotukai!  Grin
would love to see some videos.
i am considering LL with Dr. SRINGARI in coming 6 months. 

i would like to ask you a couple of questions-

1)How much time prior to the surgery date will i have to book with Dr. Sringari?

2)Is there an option to stay in a Hotel room/ Private room? or do we only have the option to stay in a shared room in the guesthouse?

3) your LL journey seems to be a successful one.  What percentage of Sringari's patients do you think have had a successful journey ?(meaning reasonably timely recovery,no major complications and no additional operations required)

would really appreciate your feedback,
fightforit

Starting Height-161cm | Dream Height-173cm | considering to operate on Tibias-6cm, Femur-6cm|

"perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and yet become something beautiful"
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2016, 12:54:24 PM »

Here is what i walk these days. Hopefully this angle this time helps..Anyway,No pain, No difficulty for walking.

TIBIKE2002
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2016, 02:13:36 PM »

how tall are you now?
Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2016, 12:37:18 PM »

Harrysrehab.com

Check this out. Now Harry will take more control on the whole process of LL.
He said he will improve the quality of service. I'm impressed..

Gakinotukai
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2017, 11:12:59 AM »

Hello,

I don't know if people still reading my diary but anyway I have some news to tell.

I was informed by Harry himself a few days ago the following:

・Harry left Dr. Sringari, so from now on, If somebody consider for LL with the assistance of Harry should contact to Harry directly.
Harry will introduce you a new doctor ( well-experienced one in the area of LL)
・The payment should be done to Harry,not to a doctor. Then, Harry to handle EVERYTHING about LL (surgery, accommodation, food, physio, etc)
・The whole price used to be $14,000, but now Harry is considering the price to be lowered to $13,000.

I had the surgery in the spring of 2015. Now I'm perfectly walking normal. (the detail of my LL experience read the diary)

Any questions, ask to Harry (+91 95608 67721) whatsapp also available.
thanks for all.
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »

Harry does like his patience spamming the forum with this sort of stuff...
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2017, 08:42:44 PM »

With who's Harry working now? Dr Parihar?

Why did he leave Dr Sringari?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.