MMT Community
December 17, 2018, 02:47:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: external tibial lengthening in volgograd with dr barinov  (Read 41294 times)
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2015, 01:17:18 PM »

Hey Arch, I'm a current patient here in Volgograd also.  There's a whole confusion going on with price right now, we will post accurate updates soon but you're not far off.  By the way you should email Tonya at info5@rucosm. com
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2015, 02:08:54 PM »

I strongly recommend that you contact Tonya, not Irene. I had pricing issues when I dealt with Irene. She just gave me wrong outdated info. Please contact Tonya at info5@rucosm.com, not Irene. She speaks good English and has the most updated info.
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2015, 02:17:43 PM »

Mr. Placebo ...Yes, very true many patiens complain about Irene. I had big issues with her when applying for the visa and Oksana had to take over so for all new patients contact Tonya.
russianpatient
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2015, 05:18:04 AM »

WARNING

THE CLINIC ASSISTANT HAS TOLD CURRENT PATIENTS THAT THERE ARE MAJOR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS FOR PATIENTS IN THE CLINIC AND POTENTIAL PATIENTS.
PROBLEMS CAUSED ENTIRELY BY THE CLINIC´S MANAGEMENT AND DIRECTOR OKSANA.
BUDGETS HAVE BEEN EXCEEDED AND RUINED AND PATIENTS ARE EXTREMELY ANGRY WITH OKSANA.

THERE HAVE BEEN PRICE CHANGES WITH THE HOSPITAL AND WITH NAILS.
OKSANA KNEW ABOUT THESE CHANGES AND TOLD NOBODY ABOUT THEM.
SHE KNEW THE HOSPITAL HAD RAISED PRICES SINCE MARCH AND NOW IT IS AUGUST AND SHE TOLD NO PATIENT. SHE WITHHELD THE INFORMATION FIVE MONTHS!
SHE KNEW NAIL PRICES HAD RISEN IN MIDDLE OF JULY, AND TOLD NO PATIENT!

SHE DISREPECTFULLY AND DAMAGINGLY DELAYS UNTIL LITERALLY THE END, THE DAY BEFORE SURGERY BEFORE SHE TELLS A PATIENT.

the end of the diary. not own choice and own choice at the same time.
ready to move on. legs are healthy and getting better.

general questions about this experience:
are there good aspects: yes
are there problems: yes
could there be improvements:yes
russianpatient
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2015, 05:41:02 AM »

There will be more updates about the problems as assistant tonya gets the info.
THIS SITUATION IS VERY BAD FOR PATIENTS.

microman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2015, 05:59:27 AM »

why is it bad, we know the new prices now, or are they even higher?
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2015, 03:28:30 PM »

Thers's a big confusion going on right now with the pricing and Barinov is on vacation. So we pretty much have to wait for him to get a real answer on what's going on for us here now. If you got a price from Oksana or Tonya, then it might be right. 
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2015, 02:24:02 PM »

So it is 16500 EU for LATN/LON?

I have send them emails but still no reply.

It looks like the new patients after me ( I am the last one to arrive here) will have to pay 4,000 EU for the nails starting at about September. This is for the LATN procedure. The total should be roughly around 14,500 EU + 4,000 EU = 18,500 EU. The prices for the surgery involving nails will now stay at 4,000 EU while the prices for the main surgery (when they put the frames) may vary from 12.5 to 14.5 depending on how busy they are, in other words how many patients they have
russianpatient
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2015, 04:12:36 PM »

there needs to be a correction to this statement:
--SHE KNEW NAIL PRICES HAD RISEN IN MIDDLE OF JULY, AND TOLD NO PATIENT!--
correction: the patient assistant has informed that current patients were told at the same time, which was a number of days after that the nailcompany had been contacted and prices found out.
this revelation happened about a week before a planned surgery.

the misunderstanding is that every patient did not now if other patients got the information.
all patients are not living in the clinic.
the tone reflects the substantial impact on a predetermined budget.
a sincere apology for this error.

russianpatient
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2015, 05:02:06 PM »

the experience has been confusing and impacted the budget substantially.

please refer to the clinic´s assistant so you get all the current information.
info5 at rucosm

russianpatient
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2015, 09:51:47 AM »

are the problems critical: mostly no
are the problems dealbreakers: mostly no
can a person ultimately accept the problems: probably yes

should a person have to deal with these problems: no
are there problems with any ll clinic? probably yes

conclusion=
do ll in any clinic of your well informed choice.
do prepare for the standard pains, insomnia, and discomforts.
do demand a list of all info, services, costs, tests and ask every question about any of the places you choose before you order a planeticket.

please turn any questions to the person in charge of international patients of any clinic you are interested in.

nursejay
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »

Hi,

I really appreciate your persistent efforts to keep the diary and a lot of us readers informed. 

I contacted Service Information which is info3@rucosm. com and they said

It's 14 500 for 1 month's stay in the hospital including surgery, postoperative care, accommodaion and meals.  Each additional month spent in the hospital is 1 200 euros including  meaks and medical care.  The price of the Synthes nails is 3 500 euro, so  if the person spends 3 months in the hospital which is enough to grow 5-7 cm, it may cost about 22 000 euro.

But since there's an argument that the prices are very different, any current patients at Dr.  Barinov's or prospective patients who think have enough information, is that information correct? I really appreciate it if you keep me informed.  Thank you.
microman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2015, 03:43:36 PM »

so if someone did external they would not have to pay for the nails, and how much would frame removal be?
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2015, 08:17:20 PM »

so if someone did external they would not have to pay for the nails, and how much would frame removal be?

Frame removal shouldn't cost anything. They are removed once your regeneration is good enough to sustain your weight. It should be included in 14,5K price.  At least the girls don't pay anything once their correction is finished. I think it's the same principle.   If you think you will save money by choosing external it's not a good idea. Generally, it takes at least 9-10 months before you can have your frames removed. So if you spend 14,500 euro and then additional 8 months at the price of 1,200 euro/month you are looking at over 24,000 euro unless you move out of the clinic into a flat. Then you can save some money. A flat runs around 200 euro a month which will be around 1,600 euro in 8 months saving you 8K.

P.S. Yes, they did raise prices , apparently,  because they have a lot of patients coming in and they have limited space at the clinic. Unfortunately, I think the prices are most likely to increase rather then go down.
microman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2015, 05:51:10 AM »

i was going under the assumption that you would leave to go home for consolidation.

but thanks for that information.
nursejay
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2015, 09:08:07 PM »

I understand the concept of the femoral surgery.  But I'm quite confused about the tibial surgery.  What happens to the fibulas after lengthening the tibias? Do you put metal rods between the fibulas as well? Or do you leave them separated? I've seen some x rays pictures and as far as I'm concerned it's empty between the fibulas.  I would highly appreciate if you correct me.  Thanks.
marcello
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »

Quote from: ilizarovgirl link=topic=7863. msg104959#msg104959 date=1435946935
hmm, definitely the way he describes his 'day after day' is weird and quite fake. 

did you get to understand if it was a fake story?
I'm going to Volgograd in three weeks. . .
ciao
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2015, 10:48:28 PM »

did you get to understand if it was a fake story?
I'm going to Volgograd in three weeks. . .
ciao

Hey! Are you coming to Da Vinci of Dr. Barinov? Where are you coming from?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.