MMT Community
November 19, 2017, 12:08:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince2 - External Tibias - Dr. Barinov - 2014 - External Ilizarov Solamente  (Read 82888 times)
Lebron
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #440 on: June 29, 2017, 04:01:28 PM »

Quote from: prince2 link=topic=7511. msg109034#msg109034 date=1482510824
Hello Truespartan,

1.  Yes, most of them have a normal life now.  There is one guy (deathorb) who had big problems with bone consolidation.  I dont know if he has solved it.  The last thing I heard that he still had frames on about 1. 5 years after his operation.

Everybody had small problems when I was there but they were all solved (except Deathorb).  But to be honest: He did some things that I would not have done. 

2.  There were two guys who had the frame on for about 1. 5/2 years, but finally got the nail and were fine in the end.  Rgkey has a bowed leg and deathorb had bone consolidation problems.  All the others were fine as far as I know. 

I think that it is very important that you are over-cautious with your legs.  I remember when the doctor said wait 1 month until you can walk unaided I waited 6 weeks.  Or when he said after about 8 cm I have to stop I did it.  And I still am careful with heavy weights although I should be fine already. 

3.  No I dont have any plans for nail removal.  Not another surgery please . . . . I had 3 surgeries with LL.  I am done with it for now.  Maybe in 1-2 years.  

4.  Definitely.  It was a good decision to do LL with LATN. 

5.  Give me your skype-name and I will contact you.  But you can also ask anything here.

Greetings!

Prince2,

How are you now? I hope you're doing fine, and fully recovered by now, may I know how to contact you? I'm not comfortable in giving my email here as it's my fullname in it haha, I hope you can give your email so that I can connect with you, I can't send a pm yet.  I'm planning to go to Dr. Barinov by late this year and your insights and guidance as a veteran would really be helpful, hoping for your reply brother
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #441 on: June 29, 2017, 06:44:04 PM »

Hi Lebron,

I would probably go with sir Barinov late 2017 too, we have a group chat up for furure Barinov patients, if you d like to know some more, PM me on LL forum, the name is Arch aswell.

I bet Prince is jumping from joy by now Cheesy,
Lebron
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #442 on: June 30, 2017, 07:56:14 PM »

Quote from: Arch link=topic=7511. msg109414#msg109414 date=1498761844
Hi Lebron,

I would probably go with sir Barinov late 2017 too, we have a group chat up for furure Barinov patients, if you d like to know some more, PM me on LL forum, the name is Arch aswell.

I bet Prince is jumping from joy by now :D,

Hello Arch,

pm sent in the other forum
prince2
MMT Contributor

Credibility 36

« Reply #443 on: August 21, 2017, 06:12:15 PM »

Hi guys,

long time no update from me. It is just that I dont think about this forum anymore Smiley
Well not much news as recovery goes. I can jogg little distances, I can jump. Not more.
No fast running or no playing contact sports. But I am fine Smiley No pain or aches. Everything is fine. Kneeling on hard surface is getting better.

Living my life and having other goals. I train my legs because they are very skinny compared to before.
I am dating girls that are my height or little above. I feel much better around people. But other than this not much has changed. I am very happy I did this though Smiley

Good luck guys with your Limb lengthening!!!

Thats it guys, nothing spectacular. Hope you guys are fine Smiley

Starting height: 163.5 cm
Lengthened: 8 cm
Current height: 171.5 cm
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.