MMT Community
October 22, 2017, 01:48:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: External tibias with Dr. Barinov 2015  (Read 9103 times)
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2015, 07:08:50 PM »

@marcello, I will give you a brief description but Mr. Placebo has some really cool stuff about hospital, clinic, food, etc. For surgery they send you to the hospital and get a room in the 4th floor, whatever the clinic has paid for and has available. When you come back to the clinic, depending on how busy it is, you may ask for a different room. Another option is to get your own place, which is cheaper, but I wouldn't recommend this option. Check out Mr. placebo's diary for some good info on these things.

@Increase, I'm not Brazilian I'm Colombian but live in the US.   
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2015, 07:21:17 PM »

@Microman, As long as you're doing fine you can lengthen to 9 or 10cm with no problem. If you have ballerina, knee bending, or anything of that sort you'll still achieve lengthening but I wouldn't advise on going for a high number. The doctor never stopped me because I was doing good.
  I haven't measured my tibia and femur length but I think my tibias might be a bit longer than my femurs. It's not noticeable and honestly, I don't really care about proportions as long as I don't look crazy off. I'm happy with the amount of lengthening I achieved. I think it all depends on the individual and what one is comfortable with and also what you can achieve without causing any damage to your body.   
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2015, 07:27:54 PM »

@chipsnsalsa, Yes, my roomate had a bad bowed leg and he did 10cm and also correction so this is the way to do it. I did correction too because after leghthening one of my legs was X. This should be no problem, good luck man.
marcello
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2015, 05:15:56 PM »

Quote from: increase link=topic=7898. msg106570#msg106570 date=1443105694
Are you Brazilian?
I'm Italian.  I'm at the hospital at the moment.  I have done the surgery few days ago.
marcello
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2015, 06:19:26 PM »

. . . . thank Jmoney, at the end I also decided to do Latn.  I've done the surgery few days ago, doing fine, taking things day by day. . .
a593831
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2015, 01:23:52 PM »

I'm from Brazil and started planning this journey for about 2 years ago.
I will travel to Russia early February and going to do externals, with Dr.  Barinov.  Thank you for help people with you diary, I'll make my own when I do the surgery.
It's nice to see people doing this, and getting over well. .
I'm 172cm and my goal is 179cm.
My family is tall, and cause of nutricional problems(I'm very selective with food) I didn't grow as I could, it was noticed by some doctors when I was a child, but did nothing to change it.
I really hope everyone, me too,to reach the goal and live happy with the new height.  Grin
increase
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2015, 03:03:12 PM »

I'm from Brazil and started planning this journey for about 2 years ago.
I will travel to Russia early February and going to do externals, with Dr.  Barinov.  Thank you for help people with you diary, I'll make my own when I do the surgery.
It's nice to see people doing this, and getting over well. .
I'm 172cm and my goal is 179cm.
My family is tall, and cause of nutricional problems(I'm very selective with food) I didn't grow as I could, it was noticed by some doctors when I was a child, but did nothing to change it.
I really hope everyone, me too,to reach the goal and live happy with the new height.  Grin
[/quot

hey a593831,
I am also of Brazil, because you chose barinov in russia?
you searched for a doctor here in Brazil that perform surgery?
you will stretch the tibia?
Dr barinov is one of my options, but I think he does not perform surgery on the femur.
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 10:03:42 PM »

Hi guys, sorry for replying late. I'm enjoying my new height and I'm sure all of you guys will too when you guys are done. A little update, I'm doing great, still waking with crutches and waiting for dr. barinov to reply to my 2nd month xray after nail surgery.

@593831, From what I remember talking to Barinov, I wouldn't do femurs with him unless he starts doing internals.
 If you're doing any of the external procedures with Barinov you should be fine.   
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 10:06:59 PM »

@Marcello, Good luck on your journey. That's the only way to go about this procedure, you will be alright.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.