MMT Community
January 16, 2017, 12:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: External Hybrid Ex Fix Tibias with Dr PILI in Italy  (Read 25708 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2016, 07:58:40 PM »

You look great. Congrats. Your legs will fill out over time, and the scars will fade away some on their own without any further intervention, but your new height will be with you forever. Smiley
nottootall
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2016, 10:26:22 AM »

You look great. Congrats. Your legs will fill out over time, and the scars will fade away some on their own without any further intervention, but your new height will be with you forever. Smiley

SysOp

It is an honour to have these positive comments from the master of LL in my diary.
You have been one of my greatest inspirations.

Thank you for your words. If you say so I feel even more comfortable.
I actually don't care about scares, I have always been plenty of them anyway and I have been shown many pictures by Dr Pili and I know they will fade away with time. If they don't I would not care anyway.

Yes, I got my dreamed hight and I will keep it forever.

Thank you to you too SysOp
Ssteiner
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2016, 11:29:46 AM »

As requested by zenithian, here is my before and after 8 cm with HEF picture!
Please ignore my "not perfect sun tan".
It took me a while to make this picture as I wanted to be sure about it.

Look good bud
zenithian
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2016, 12:15:00 AM »

Thank you! It looks great.  Please keep us updated on your recovery in coming months.  For example, mornings, standing, walking, going up stairs, jogging, running, dancing.  Well done so far sir.

両方の足が長くなったら、世界は私のになる。
egmedo2101
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2016, 04:05:11 PM »

Hi
I am doing tibial lengthening too using the TSF and my surgeon did gastrocnemius recession for me and also he put another foot ring arround my feet so since that happen which was 4 weeks ago now i am feeling electric like in my feet and i am feel over sensation in my toes which feel like a burning . . .  Plus that at the surgery he cut a non main nurve which is sural nerve accidently as he said that the nerve was so tension and he did that accidently as the nerve pop up while he was doing the muscle release and that was in my right leg and it cuz me a numbness at the right side of my right feet so my questions is please .
1- is that normal to have that electric like feelings after that kind of surgery ?
2- the sural nerve which has been cut , do you think it will ever come back ?
I did this surgery while i was still lengthening as i was arround 6 cm and i was start develop ballerina feet by 2 cm the heel from the floor and my doctor put that feet ring arround my feet because my feet was start to turn arround too thats why he put that ring to get it back to the right postion
I stop lengthening after 3 weeks from that surgery at 8 cm because of that burning sensation at my toes
I forget to tell you that the electric like feelings start to decrease alot sense the surgery but it is still exist as i am sure that if that feet ring was not there i will not be able to put a shoes on
Thank you so much for your help
iamready
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2016, 05:58:47 PM »

Egmedo.  I had a nerve release and the same electrical pain in my foot.   It goes away after a few months.   Sorry, I know how horrible it can be but wait it out.
egmedo2101
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2016, 12:51:54 AM »

Thanks a lot brother i was going to get crazy as keep looking online make me ended up that's could be a Neuritis.  :'(
So at least now finally I found somebody who had that horrible experience and can tell me what's going on as i keep ask my surgeon and the way he answer me increase my worries as  his face emotions always as i am not sure .
lestrac
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2016, 08:31:53 AM »

Look good bud

una tua immagine completamente vestito come nella vita di tutti i giorni? grazie
Camillo
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2016, 04:06:08 PM »

Hi guys, I had also my surgery with Dr.  Pili and Dr.  Catagni together last week.  How can I start my own diary?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.