MMT Community
January 17, 2018, 11:00:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ike journey with Dr Saringari  (Read 20994 times)
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 03:01:44 AM »

No problem and am happy to help out. You don't need anything extra because the main things are provided but you should order some supplements or bring them with you such as protein and minerals and vitamins to help with recovery. And yea I do have a Skype and wattsup so you can contact me with either. And trust me I know what it's like to wait, I waited 4 years before doing this and am happy that am finally
Getting it over with.
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 01:46:54 PM »

Hey. .  I will also go to consult Dr Sringari in delhi. .  In 2nd or 3rd week of november.  And to have the surgery in january 3rd or 4th week 2016. .  I m planning for 5 to 6 cm which Ike said is safe.  When r u planning to do. ??  And how much??
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 04:10:09 PM »

Thanks a lot for your tym and reply. .  And again best of luck with your LL Journey.
Arch
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »

Hey Ike,

Hope everything is going well!
Mind if I ask a few questions?
How did you pay and how many active patients are there now Smiley?
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 02:07:59 AM »

Yea I don't mind answering some questions.
So as far as your first question goes am not sure if you mean how did I make the money or how did I pay the doctor. Well I'll answer both as far as making the money I just worked and saved. And the way I paid the doctor was trough bank transfer for about $5000 and then the rest I paid in cash when I got here. Their where 3 patients when I got here but they all finished and left now, it's temporary just me but in November 2 more people are coming so their will be 3 of us again till I leave in December but maybe by then their will be more.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 02:44:28 AM »

Hey dreamtogrow I am currently already in the lengthening prcocess and you will see me in November and I plan to lengthen 5.5 cm myself which is in the safe side.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 09:42:51 AM »

Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 09:43:53 AM »

After 14 days of lengthening my x rays show I gained 1.5 cm on my left and 1.2 cm on my right foot.
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2015, 08:38:50 AM »

Quote from: ronnyengineer link=topic=7935. msg106653#msg106653 date=1443927500
Thx for ur reply buddy that sounds promising.   It seems like a good package as everything is included and you don't have to do anything extra?? Right??  After 2 years of thinking I am planning to have it in now.   It's now or never ever for me.   Hope I ll meet you before surgery.   Hey do ya have Skype or viber or whatsapp so that I can talk to u for a Lil bit hope u will understand my friend
I appreciate your help n support.  

hey when are u coming to delhi. .  i will also consult Dr Sringari in november and to hv surgery in january end. .  and which doctor and when?
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2015, 08:40:44 AM »

Quote from: Ike link=topic=7935. msg106670#msg106670 date=1444038233
After 14 days of lengthening my x rays show I gained 1. 5 cm on my left and 1. 2 cm on my right foot. 

wow, excellent.  best of luck. .  thats quick and swift. .
ronnyengineer
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »

Quote from: Ike link=topic=7935. msg106669#msg106669 date=1444038171

It looks promising buddy.  Your callous is also growing.  I am amazed at human body's healing capacity.  Can you plz share your Skype? Or email I would love to have a chat with you. 
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2015, 01:15:03 AM »

Yea we can chat on Skype, my skype name is Mike.ebrahimi1
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2015, 08:51:23 AM »

Hi Ike,
Please could you assist me with some questions that I have.
1)   What are the requirement and precautions needed before this surgery, like I hv read that hairs and nails are removed and anything more like  pills,etc
2)   Which method Dr.  Sringari is using to operate, heard about different methods like internal, LON, etc.  but was never able to understand.  Donít tell me abt all, but if you can tell me abt method u r getting operated with.  And its pros and cons and how is it effecting the budget. .
3)   The surgery is of around 3 hours. .  is that true???
4)   After surgery, for first 7-8 days, lengthening doesnít start.  Why?? And is lying down the only thing left to do during lengthening period, I mean, prblms of going to the washroom, etc and the fact that a human being should walk after every 20 minutes.  Agree??
5)   During surgery does doctor makes u exercise or exercise is a post lengthening topic altogether?? much depends on physiotherapy, proper sleep, exercise, nutrient-filled food and fruits, agree??? And fruits are important part of diet.  Right??
6)   how much is the use of creams, medicines, syrups and all during lengthening, if any??
7)   Once lengthening process is over, the frame gets removed.  That much I hv read and seen on images share on this site by Sringari patients. .  how much tym does that surgery take and pain after that??? And what is done in days of first week or so following that??
Cool   And after that u start to practice walking and all.  Right??
9)   What are the dangers/precautions during this period??
10)   Finally, some common words I hv heard are ballerina foot, callous, etc. .  if there are any, then please tell me abt the common complications that a patient facesÖ
Well last one is that why did u consider Dr Sringari overall, was it mainly because of confidence and that u knew closely abt the experience of other patientís surgery. 
Thanks in advance.  It would help a lot as I will be consulting him in November.  Wishing you best of luck again.

:)
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2015, 10:31:14 AM »

Lol that's a lot of questions and I honestly can't answer all of them because I am during the lebhening phase now so I can't speak about post op things because I don't know. I can tell you about my experience. So before surgery you should make sure to stretch and increase your flexibility. I think also being heathy and a lower weight helps with walking with the nail. So before surgery they will shave your led for the surgery. And surgery takes about 3 hours and after that you spend a few days in the hospital.
You might or might not feel pain after because I didn't really but some do. And you can't lengthen 8-10 after surgery because your legs are weak and their is inflammation from surgery that needs to go down first. During lightening you do exercise to recover your strength, keep good mobility, and prevent ballerina. You don't walk during leghening so you don't spend a lot of time in bed. But you will be able to get to the restroom and do things for yourself. And the method am doing is internal method with the external device. The benefit to this method is you have the rod in so you have some mobility during leghening and soon after leghening you can walk because of it. I hope that helps and lastly you take pain medication when you need it.
So far I haven't taken much.
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2015, 03:29:18 PM »

Hi Ike. . .  Thanks a lot for that. .  I know its a lot of questions. .  What this nail thing actually is??? This is not the ilizarov frame, not the rod, then what it is?? And post lengthening is there any kind of apparatus that will be there or everything will be removed?? Also i hv heard that the nails in our legs also needs to be removed. .  Maybe thats some other method of lengthening.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2015, 12:00:27 PM »

No I think you misunderstood this method is the LON method. And the nail doesn't have to be removed but after 2 years after the procedure you can get them taken out
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2015, 08:04:36 AM »

As of today am 2.6 cm taller then before which is over 1 inch and half way trough my lengthening now. I can't believe this is finally happening for me after all this years of dreaming and wanting this. To be now over 177 cm which is the USA average height is amazing because I already have reached my minimum goal but after 3 more cm I will be my dream height of 180 cm and that's amazing to me. I just want to tell everyone that this is possible if you have the determination, will, and proper knowledge to get it done. I was held back by my height for 4 years of my life because of constantly thinking about it and wearing ugly insoles in my shoes yeah made me look strange to others. So far my journey has been life changing.
I won't lie and say Leg leghening is easy because it's not. You have to be able to deal with not being able to move much for months, sleeping can be hard, and their is discomfort and pain sometimes, but the overall benefit I already gotten and will continue to get is worth it to me.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2015, 11:29:51 AM »

I stood up the first time in almost 2 months in this last 2 days and it's amazing after lightening 3.8 cm I can really see it. I am now well into 5"10 as I stood next to a 5"7 person and was at least 3 inches taller without being to fully straighten my back yet. Am not sure why but I seem even taller then I expected to be at this stage maybe I measure myself wrong or I lightened more then my estimated 3.8. Well I'll find out when I get my new x-Rays taken next week. I am very close to my goal now of 5.5 cm and I might even push for 6 cm but not sure yet. However as far as how am feeling I would say pretty good, but it has gotten harder with the stiffness but no pain other then when I do the physical therapy but as they say no pain no gain. But I manage just fine with the pain medication I have.
dream2grow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2015, 01:29:14 PM »

Congrats. . .  But calm down.  Dont get overexcited and take a decision.  Think wisely.  .  Coz your path will be followed my many. . Happy lengthening
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2015, 07:28:03 AM »

Lol dreamtogrow I have no idea what you mean by calm down and my path will be followed by many, but thanks I guess. I also wanted to share with everyone a cool little trick I do for comfort. As you all know wearing the frames is not always comfortable and frankly annoying at times but I found a way to make it much more tolerable by stuffing pillows directly into the frames as you will see in the image. It works for me and i figured I'll share it if others would like to try it out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.